Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   College girls' locker room RP(open) (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=4840)

goodboy 03-23-2007 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fireflights
You are? I don't remember you actually mounting me... I remember lawless then suddenly I am in the center of the room. hmmm. Oh well, shall we continue then?

Actual post:

She screams as he pushes into her and begins to fuck her body, tears pouring down her face.

Ah you people don't get subtlety it seems.
For the description see any other thread.:D

fireflights 03-23-2007 12:48 PM

She begins to shake her head when the man gets beneath her and sticks his cock into her pussy. "Please stop." She sobs as they both start to move, getting a rhythm down as they double fuck her ass and pussy together.

_lawless 03-23-2007 12:50 PM

He kisses the girl's lips, and then moves a hand to her bra-covered breast, and rips the bra off. "No... this is what you get for teasing me all those times with your little preppy friends. I asked you guys nicely to stop, but you didn't. So here is what you get, slut."

fireflights 03-23-2007 12:54 PM

"Te-teasing you?" She whimpers as her hips being forcibly ground into the one below her starts to affect her body, making her wet as they rape her. "Why would I tease you. Just because they do when I am with them does not mean I do it as well!"

_lawless 03-23-2007 12:58 PM

"Well, laughing at the teasing is just as bad, in my opinion... either way, you're getting just what a slut deserves." He told her, and starts pumping into her harder. He looked to Goodboy. "Hurt this bitch." He told him with a smirk.

fireflights 03-23-2007 01:03 PM

He had her all wrong, she was not the type to tease people but she figured he would not listen so why bother trying. She heard him tell the other to hurt her, as if they weren't already? She laid there, crying and just relaxing as much as she could while they raped her body for enjoyment.

_lawless 03-23-2007 01:05 PM

He grins, and kisses her lips. "This is what you're good for." He told her. "Just to lay there and be used by men... you remember that... it's your life." He told her.

fireflights 03-23-2007 01:15 PM

"Go to hell." She whispers venomously. "Just go to hell you son of a bitch!" His words had cut her, to where she wanted to lash out and hurt him in some way as he was hurting her.

_lawless 03-23-2007 01:21 PM

"Might not want to talk that way to someone who can really KILL you, and send you to hell.. tell me, slut.. have you asked for forgiveness for your sins? Might want to do it now."

fireflights 03-23-2007 01:31 PM

"Death would be better then this!" She sobbed and looked away from him. She had never meant to hurt someone when she fake laughed with her friends, she was not a person to intentionally hurt someone. But she had never felt as if she were a bad person. She did what she could to help people in need, alway was polite and went to church on a regular basis. "And you don't think raping someone won't land you in hell?" She turned her glare on to him, her eyes still red and shiny from her tears.

_lawless 03-23-2007 01:37 PM

"Who cares if I go to hell?" He asked and kissed her forehead. "It's because of me that you were even here... who do you think was telling you to go to the showers? Did you know demons can put thoughts in your mind?" He asked. It was true. Seth was a Satanist.

((Not one in real life.))

fireflights 03-23-2007 01:40 PM

((lol... no problem.))

She pulled her head away from him as he kissed her forehead. "Don't kiss me, you're not my lover and never will be." She growled at him. "You are a sick bastard."

_lawless 03-23-2007 01:44 PM

"And you're a preppy bitch." He said and kissed her again. "The only real reason I'm raping you and not the leader of your 'pack' is because I actually had a crush on you... however, you've ruined that, now."

fireflights 03-23-2007 01:53 PM

"A crush on me?" She looked at him incredulously. "You had a crush on me so you show it by raping me? You really are crazy!" She wanted to hit him, make him hurt so she would feel even a little bit better. "And I never laughed at you! Maybe I should have but if you thought back I would laugh at your comments back to the girls which I got alot of flack for! So if you want to twist that to your perverted mind and think it was at you then oh fucking well but don't think I won't be leaving this fucking mental school as soon as this is over!" She was spouting things off at him, angry and hurt about being treated this way by her fellow classmates.

_lawless 03-23-2007 01:56 PM

"You won't leave." He told her. "Just like Aida... after this, we'll tie you up... and keep you there." He looked to the other guys. "We'll bring you girls food... and one of us will be on watch here at all times, except for at night." He said. "Right, guys?" And with that he started pumping faster. "You're getting so wet."

fireflights 03-23-2007 02:03 PM

She could not think this boy had been the one she had wanted to talk to, get to know and possibly more before this but now? Now he sickened her, he would never have a chance with her to have a normal relationship. Now he would have to continue to rape her in order to get what he wanted. "If you keep me here my father will wonder about my whereabouts and will start investigating it. You won't get away with this."

_lawless 03-23-2007 02:10 PM

"I've already thought of that... you know demons can give people sickness?" He asked. "Did you ever wonder how a healthy man could just randomly get cancer... and whatmore, randomly have a heart attack... the bastard is strong, I'll admit... but he won't be able to last much longer." He said while thrusting.

fireflights 03-23-2007 02:14 PM

"You're going to kill my daddy?" She sobbed and began to hit his chest. "You monster! I hate you!" She screamed at him, his cock inside of her making her even more sick.

_lawless 03-23-2007 02:27 PM

"Not if you just give in and be our pet... look at Aida... she has the right idea." He said. "All you have to do is be a slut like her, and I will even have them CURE him."

fireflights 03-23-2007 02:52 PM

"You want me to give you my body in exchange for my fathers life?" She asked him, her eyes showing her disgust with him even demanding this of her. "You're one crazy son of a bitch." She looked away from him and nodded her head. "I will only if he is cured. If he is not cured then you will not have me willingly to give in to your demands."