Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How to break a strong willed women (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=170066)

AnalViolation 09-13-2015 07:22 AM

How to break a strong willed women

The way I see it, humiliating and teaching a strong/willful/bitchy woman her place is far more fun than just fucking an obedient bitch (though obedient bitches do have their uses)

Any creative ways to do this? Lets hear suggestions.

I think that chaining her to a public toilet and putting her in charge of cleaning everyone's cocks and assholes with her tongue after they've been to the loo is an excellent way of teaching a woman her place.

Oh, and as my username implies, there's no personality defect that cannot be improved by a good anal fuck. Chaining her up in public with her ass cheeks spread and her butt hole lubed and ready to go is also a great idea.

FuckingRotter 09-13-2015 07:48 AM

I much prefer a subtle undermining of her every belief and resolution about herself, so that over time she has submitted her will to me, but to the out side world she is still the strong thing that she once believed her self to be.

Or some such crap. ;)

bobrob 09-14-2015 11:14 AM

I agree, the more strong willed and self assured the better. I also like them to be classy with high ethics and morals. The further they have to fall, the more fun. This is likely why I prefer MILFs or at least not teens.

make_you_scream_and_cry 10-26-2015 12:42 PM

I like the idea of taking their ass, lets them know they're no longer in control. Make them beg for mercy...then make them thank you for raping their ass. That'll knock them down a bit

AlexanderAvery 10-29-2015 11:08 AM

I personally like electricity and/or water. Tie them up and zap their nipples and clit with ever increasing charges until they cannot take it anymore. Or you can bend them over and fuck them while you hold their head under water. Longer and longer. Eventually they will beg for you to do anything else to them.

If they are really strong willed find someone close to them and torture that person. Make them watch while you do it.

grants70 08-17-2016 11:16 PM

Is that picture photoshopped? I don't think they do nude mugshots in the USA or Canada, unless it's something new. Since 9/11, all kinds of new laws, rules and some questionable practices have been snuck in and I wouldn't be too surprised if they really do take nude mugshots now.

Crotch_Ripper 08-18-2016 12:02 AM

DO NOT post outside links

grants70 08-25-2016 10:03 PM

In my fantasies, tying up and verbally abusing the cunt as I fuck it does the trick and breaks them in no time.

Houdgreep 09-09-2016 10:53 AM

No need to. Strong willed or not, her body will not be able to withstand being held down.;)

Bambi3 09-13-2016 04:24 PM

Nice ideas all around - but I would, for once, go with Rotter on this.
I would need more.
As long as I have hope to be myself again, as long as I can think I can get out of this, I will not loose my soul.
When someone makes me believe that I am nothing what I thought I was and takes away everything that makes up self esteem...then there might be a chance.
Toilet games will not do that!

FuckingRotter 09-17-2016 02:18 AM

I'm always right. :)

Houdgreep 09-18-2016 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi3 (Post 1562533)
as long as I can think I can get out of this, I will not loose my soul.

That's kind of the point I'm trying to make. I'm a primitive in this if you will, and the old instincts are very much involved. My purpose is not to have her loose her soul, but to shoot my sperm into her ovaries... That's perfectly possible just holding down her body, and in the good old days before BC, once you get that far, there's pretty much nothing she can do about it anymore.

UnsubKevin 10-23-2016 04:07 PM

How about make the strong willed woman have sex with her own son or Donald Trump?

newguy2013a 10-24-2016 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi3 (Post 1562533)
As long as I have hope to be myself again, as long as I can think I can get out of this, I will not loose my soul.

But you see - while inside, you may continue to fight and cry in desperation, outside, your body and personality will have been warped to a point where you will be completely unable to resist the urges and pleasures of being treated like a proper sex slave.

petea1195 11-09-2016 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnsubKevin (Post 1568094)
How about make the strong willed woman have sex with her own son or Donald Trump?

Just show her the results of the election! I'm sure that crushed the spirits of many liberal women last night.

hornyjohn 11-15-2016 09:48 AM

A guy I know married a younger woman as his second wife. He is rich and she basically sexed him up until he married her and since then has treated him like crap. Well, he finally had enough and told her that since she wasn't giving him sex and he was paying for a great lifestyle that she was going to have sex with whatever guys he lines up. She agreed - with parameters since she is a very bitchy, strong willed woman. He first lined her up with a huge cocked guy that dressed her as a cheerleader, tied her to the bed, and drilled her for hours. I think that is one way!

easykaren74 06-19-2017 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnalViolation (Post 1507992)
The way I see it, humiliating and teaching a strong/willful/bitchy woman her place is far more fun than just fucking an obedient bitch (though obedient bitches do have their uses)

Any creative ways to do this? Lets hear suggestions.

I think that chaining her to a public toilet and putting her in charge of cleaning everyone's cocks and assholes with her tongue after they've been to the loo is an excellent way of teaching a woman her place.

Oh, and as my username implies, there's no personality defect that cannot be improved by a good anal fuck. Chaining her up in public with her ass cheeks spread and her butt hole lubed and ready to go is also a great idea.

I have always though a long deliberate excision of my clit would do wonders for increasing my understanding of my role (and any other woman's)

As for the chained in public anal... why waste the lube?

the sickness 07-13-2017 02:32 AM

I would slap her around, make her feel like a whore. Maybe pee or shit on her. Use the bathroom in a bucket. Make her beg to be fucked the way she is suppose to be.