Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What would you do to (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=165750)

FuckingRotter 11-01-2013 10:09 AM

What would you do to

My prize winning sheep? I don't have a photo of her, but she really is my sheep. Her name is Fancy, and she's four years old. She's a good lamber, always first in line for the ram, and gave birth to twins last spring. She won best in show at the local fair this summer, next year I'm entering her in the Royal Bath and West.

Darksyde 11-01-2013 03:45 PM

What would I do? Hmmm...shear her to make a blanket, perhaps? Certainly nothing more than that, despite my Scottish ancestry! :p

:skull-bee

Hold_me_down 11-01-2013 05:34 PM

Ha! Nice, Darksyde :P

I'd say "wheeee I have a pet sheep!"

FuckingRotter 11-01-2013 05:37 PM

It's my sheep, not yours.

Hold_me_down 11-01-2013 09:02 PM

You don't seem like you'd be as gentle to it. What if I stole it? Neener neener ;)

FuckingRotter 11-01-2013 11:40 PM

I'd have you arrested. Do they still hang rustlers in Septicland?

Hold_me_down 11-02-2013 09:30 AM

"rustlers"? I'm a rustler?
(I sincerely don't know what that means. and for the record, I'm no thief, I'd never steal anything of yours lol)

luvnlust 11-02-2013 09:00 PM

For the record, it's fun to watch you two in such a tug of war... (time to get a room?)

Hold_me_down 11-02-2013 09:19 PM

Isn't it amusing? Lol
And hell no I don't need to be in a room alone with that dude! HA!

FuckingRotter 11-02-2013 09:19 PM

I wouldn't touch her with yours mate.

Hold_me_down 11-02-2013 09:36 PM

Likewise, darling ;)
I have my standards, you know!

FuckingRotter 11-02-2013 10:07 PM

Rape victims don't get to have standards.

luvnlust 11-02-2013 11:22 PM

Quite the contrary FR, with all respect... every character in a fucking story is left with moral amibguities... male and female fucking alike... the funny thing is, who's left to be the hero? Guess that's how the fucking story goes... doesn't it? For me, if the female pulls off the advantage, that's all the hotter... it's about time to get off on something different? Wouldn't you agree?

FuckingRotter 11-02-2013 11:36 PM

You're writing a story?

luvnlust 11-03-2013 01:03 AM

I guess I am. - isn't that what it's all about? We're all writing stories, albeit it about our own lives, but relective in fantasy. Why do we come to a site like this but to feel a sense of fucking satifsifaction, wtih a sense of fucking empowerment? Else we sink into a feeling of hopelessnes and impuniity? Why should the woman give up because the man always wins in the end? I want for one once for her to be the hero - and for fucking goddamn why not? Isn't that as much a turn on? It is, for me... bring them on!

FuckingRotter 11-03-2013 01:09 AM

No. I'm not interested in stories. Not knocking it, or those who are in to it, but I steer clear of the fantastical.

luvnlust 11-03-2013 01:32 AM

Having been hardned by the "facts" of RB reality and the reputation it maintains, should I dsagree? Well fuck, yes I do... what we are discussing is not just left in the "male
fatasmical" but is in the mind of the female alike. I have no qualms about the female winning... in fact, a woman who ouwits, outmoves, or outfucks me in any way, is just as much as a turn on as anything else... so bring em' on.

FuckingRotter 11-03-2013 01:55 AM

Agree or disagree all you like. I'm not really following your stance anyway, in fact I'm puzzled as to where it came from. Still, you can't alter the fact that in the real world, the moment a person imposes their sexual will on another, that other loses. They may take their revenge later, or society may hand out revenge or justice on their behalf. For the time being, their taste, their standard, their choice, is suspended.

Some may enter willingly in to relationships or arrangements, where this is the case. Others simply have that situation thrust upon them. The first is probably a legal and moral gray area, it's somewhere where I dwell. The second is criminal activity, be it domestic violence, rape or sexual assault, or being subjected to indecent exposure.

Neither of them however, have any real footing in fantasy, even if the perpetrator is found to have been suffering illusions or delusions that led them to those acts.

There is a distinct difference between fantasy role play, even real life fantasy role play, and surrendering or losing, sexual control.

luvnlust 11-03-2013 02:11 AM

So it seems you're the expert on who has control and who has not. Wouldn't it be nice for an exchange, to lose control, for once? How God fuckingly hot that would be?

FuckingRotter 11-03-2013 02:36 AM

I have absolutely no fucking idea how "hot" that would be, or any inclination to find out.