Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Random irrational fear(s)... (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=151229)

nondescript29 07-13-2013 09:31 AM

Random irrational fear(s)...

1. That at some point I have mistakenly said "Canadia" instead of "Canada". I don't know when this started. And I never actually have said it. But now that the idea has planted itself in my brain I'm certain that at some point I'll slip up and "Canadia" will slip out.

2. Getting myself situated in a stall at a public restroom the notion that I was distracted and mistakenly walked into the men's room causes me to have a mini panic attack. Nearly every time. Even at work. Again, never actually happened because the anxiety about it forces me to stop and stare at the sign before entering.

If either of these things ever took place I would, of course, burst into flames instantly.

I have more, however I was just discussing these with a friend yesterday. Yes. I probably need therapy. However I cannot be the only person who feels this way.

I mean, right?

FuckingRotter 07-13-2013 11:37 AM

I think you need to leave the micriwave alone in the hot weather, eat more salad. Stay indoors. Twat.

nondescript29 07-13-2013 01:09 PM

I don't even know what that means.

Shouldn't you be out sexually harassing strangers on a street corner somewhere?

And I actually have another round of salad greens ready to be picked in the garden.

Hailo 07-13-2013 04:11 PM

I had a panic attack at a 4 year old birthday party, so I did the most natural thing and drank a vodka and orange. It wasn't even lunch time, my friend hasn't spoken to me since.

I can't handle noisy places.

nondescript29 07-14-2013 11:45 AM

I almost wish I could have more panic attacks. It would be better than blinding hostility at others ridiculous nonsense.

In that I'd be incapacitated in some way.

I don't do public speaking. A relative once offered that I'd do better with a few drinks in me first. If I'm really nervous or upset I'll start to stutter. So that's fun.

When I was young I wanted to sing.

FuckingRotter 07-15-2013 06:33 AM

Internet bunny boilers trouble me vaguely.

nondescript29 07-15-2013 07:35 AM

Hm. Then you'd probably be better off not asking random broads to shack up and then advertise about trying to hook up with other chicks.

Maybe chicks wouldn't be so crazy if guys weren't fucking idiots.

Seems easily avoidable.

Of course. I'm also under the impression that guys could get laid more often than they do if they could refrain from saying anything stupid for five minutes in a row.

FuckingRotter 07-15-2013 10:02 AM

I understand now, no more fucking idiots. I'll stick to fucking the smart ones from now on.

pervipete 07-15-2013 10:43 AM

Ah but FR, would the smart ones want to fuck you?

nondescript29 07-15-2013 11:01 AM

Funny. Your tone certainly did change between your initial post in your "My Secret Life" thread and now, didn't it.

I wonder what changed? ... Oh yeah, you lied to me. And then you blew me off when I tried to ask you about it and tell you how I felt. Blew me off as in not one fucking word of acknowledgement when I was essentially begging you just to speak to me. Which quickly escalated from you posting elsewhere about trying to hook up with other chicks before all this happened, to posting here about you actually hooking up with other chicks.

Now we can continue down this path, or you can ignore me completely as I suggested. Twice. Because I'm not leaving. And trying to explain that you just wanted to be sweet to someone when they don't care enough to listen anymore IS fucking stupid. So ignore me.

FuckingRotter 07-15-2013 11:31 AM

Pete, I do the fucking.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pervipete (Post 1291209)
Ah but FR, would the smart ones want to fuck you?

FuckingRotter 07-15-2013 11:36 AM

Mostly though, I fear for the safety of people that live near bunny boilers.

FuckingRotter 07-15-2013 11:38 AM

You wrote to me begging me to be mean to you. Now you're begging me to ignore you. Make up your mind you stupid cunt.

Oh, you've lost your fucking mind haven't you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nondescript29 (Post 1291214)
Funny. Your tone certainly did change between your initial post in your "My Secret Life" thread and now, didn't it.

I wonder what changed? ... Oh yeah, you lied to me. And then you blew me off when I tried to ask you about it and tell you how I felt. Blew me off as in not one fucking word of acknowledgement when I was essentially begging you just to speak to me. Which quickly escalated from you posting elsewhere about trying to hook up with other chicks before all this happened, to posting here about you actually hooking up with other chicks.

Now we can continue down this path, or you can ignore me completely as I suggested. Twice. Because I'm not leaving. And trying to explain that you just wanted to be sweet to someone when they don't care enough to listen anymore IS fucking stupid. So ignore me.

nondescript29 07-15-2013 12:05 PM

Eh. I told you if you were going to be a cunt and not speak to me that you could at least be straightforward about it. If that's what you mean.

No sense hiding what you really are.

Analise2013 07-15-2013 05:14 PM

Hmmm, that the Hash Slinging Slasher is real.

dickbiggers 07-15-2013 08:19 PM

That at some moment of weakness, the stupid looking smile will drop from my face and I will tell at least one, and very possibly several individuals exactly and honestly what I think of them.

pervipete 07-15-2013 10:48 PM

That people will see I'm not quite the good and intelligent person they seem to think I am...

Sierra 07-15-2013 11:59 PM

Intelligent, yes. But "good"?? Do they know who you hang out with in your spare time??

:skull-big:skull-big

FuckingRotter 07-16-2013 12:04 AM

That is pretty much what I was thinking Sierra!

pervipete 07-16-2013 08:52 AM

Its just that one day I fear that people will see through me to the real and complete asshole that I am...