Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   More useless sheep loose AKA board police (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=21303)

Crotch_Ripper 02-21-2009 08:01 PM

More useless sheep loose AKA board police

Here is a PM I got from member "welcome_in_hell". Those of you who help keep the bullshit out of here will find this interesting. We are now board police.

And I quote

"I gave you one time -rep cause i don`t like Board Police. I think the mods do their job. Do this, make that, spam spam spam.... and so on. I think everyone see what is spam and what is not. So i think my -rep is in my opinion right. And what is your reason... Revenge? Nice One.:skull-thu "

To welcome in hell you do understand the mods even setup an area where we report this bullshit too?

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=21162

NO I think you dont, otherwise you wouldnt be worrying about board police.

Its every RESPONSIBLE members duty to point out this crap, I guess we know where that leaves you. In the future you should get all your facts before you whine about others.

We are doing what the mods have asked us to help with.

lexie22 02-21-2009 08:12 PM

I hate spam. I don't even understand why a spammer would be concerned about yep.

Crotch, if you post a link to welcome to hell's spam, I'm sure someof the rest of us would like to dish out some -neg, too.

werewolf1000yrsold 02-21-2009 08:12 PM

Board Police I am the police HAHAHAH? Fuck the Board police I'll arrest them and take them from behind myself if they live to tell, then anal ripper lives once again
"But for those whose belief in a God of goodness hinges upon the reality of a Devil who is equally evil; for the superstitious, the ignorant, the lazy, the imature, the unbalanced, the menatlly ill, the paranoid, the faint-hearted; for anyone stupid who for any reason cannot or will not take responsiblity for thier own actions, thier own lives, their own souls; for these people Jacob Crowley is still a very dangerous man."
:eek:

Crotch_Ripper 02-21-2009 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lexie22 (Post 308238)
I hate spam. I don't even understand why a spammer would be concerned about yep.

Crotch, if you post a link to welcome to hell's spam, I'm sure someof the rest of us would like to dish out some -neg, too.

His member name is

welcome_in_hell

Have at it ;)

MARADONA 02-21-2009 08:32 PM

Jesus christ!!!

Kinda pathetic to me...during my permanence here i never recived a PM like this one...!!!! :D
That's fucking crazy...Crotch...i guess you are still laughing for it!!! Am i wrong???? :p
Btw...if this rat has the guts to talk....i will be here... :skull-big

Crotch_Ripper 02-21-2009 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARADONA (Post 308242)
Kinda pathetic to me...duirng my permanence here i never recived a PM like this one... :D
Crotch...i guess you are still laughing for it!!! Am i wrong???? :p
Btw...if this rat has the guts to talk....i will be here... :skull-big

Maradona Ive been laughing since I got the patheic message :)

HRH1948 02-21-2009 08:36 PM

Get off that stuff...

Quote:

Originally Posted by werewolf1000yrsold (Post 308239)
Board Police I am the police HAHAHAH? Fuck the Board police I'll arrest them and take them from behind myself if they live to tell, then anal ripper lives once again
"But for those whose belief in a God of goodness hinges upon the reality of a Devil who is equally evil; for the superstitious, the ignorant, the lazy, the imature, the unbalanced, the menatlly ill, the paranoid, the faint-hearted; for anyone stupid who for any reason cannot or will not take responsiblity for thier own actions, thier own lives, their own souls; for these people Jacob Crowley is still a very dangerous man."
:eek:

Man, I have no idea what your own, but it's making you write some really strange stuff. You might want to seriously consider a rehab center.

Crotch_Ripper 02-21-2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HRH1948 (Post 308246)
Man, I have no idea what your own, but it's making you write some really strange stuff. You might want to seriously consider a rehab center.

I was thinking that myself, not sure what hes trying to say.

:)

Crotch_Ripper 02-21-2009 08:41 PM

Quote:

Im thinking hes a politician, talks alot but doesnt say anything.

:)

HRH1948 02-21-2009 08:45 PM

We've been called worse things...

However, there might be some mileage to his insanity.

A board sub group called the "Rape Squad" comes to mind. We'll be the cops with a bottle of bourbon in our desk drawers!

Crotch, this guy is a real hoot. I haven't laughed this much in days. There must be a way to nurture this head case and get some more posts out of him. He's too funny to let him get away!

By the way, if my last response in this thread gets a negative rep, do I get a positive point addition?

Still laughing,

HRH

werewolf1000yrsold 02-21-2009 08:51 PM

Quote:

Is this what you meant loser let me rephase it for you because it's obvious you can't spell . "Man, I have no idea what your (on) not own but it's making yourself write some really strange shit not suff. You should or might want to seriously consider a rehab that I (HRH1948) been seeing lately, there you go chief I spelled it out for you. Take your meds before and post stupid shit like this all over the forum and use spell check your probaly to lazy to do that it does'nt take much effort.
:mad:

HRH1948 02-21-2009 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by werewolf1000yrsold (Post 308252)
Is what you meant loser let me rephase it for you because it's obvious you can't spell . "Man, I have no idea what your (on) not own but it's making yourself write some really strange shit not suff. You should or might want to seriously consider a rehab that I've been seeing lately there you go chief I spelled it out for you.

This just keeps getting better and better. I sincerely apologize for my spelling error. It's obvious that you won the spelling bee at your last institution.

I'd better get out of here before theDarkOne or Sparks nails me. And, they would have ample cause. Crotch we are both putting good posts further down the list. But, this is fun! Why don't we take it to the Rowdy Room.

Crotch_Ripper 02-21-2009 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HRH1948 (Post 308256)
This just keeps getting better and better. I sincerely apologize for my spelling error. It's obvious that you won the spelling bee at your last institution.

I'd better get out of here before theDarkOne or Sparks nails me. And, they would have ample cause. Crotch we are both putting good posts further down the list. But, this is fun! Why don't we take it to the Rowdy Room.

SOLD, lets see if a mod will move this thread to the rowdy room. Are you ready mr weirdwolf?

HRH1948 02-21-2009 09:13 PM

Bring it on werewolf1000yrsold

In this area; we can be more specific about our feelings.

It's interesting that you seem to think that you gain your advantage by coming up behind people. Does that tie in with the obvious homosexual aspects of your persona?

Bring it on spelling bee champ at (sorry refresh my memory, which institution),

HRH

werewolf1000yrsold 02-21-2009 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper (Post 308258)
SOLD, lets see if a mod will move this thread to the rowdy room. Are you ready mr weirdwolf?

Sure bring it on I'm not the type who run away loser? Mr. Weirdwolf is not my name sorry but all I can say is that you gota problem with that PM me if your brave enough I can go along ways with you, or you just thinking that all that you say is right, and what others say is wrong? Damn your problem must be lack of attention from others, because you don't have the attention you want from others you must be 14yrs old or something. Your Signature smells of ignorance and fail

Stainless Steel Rat 02-21-2009 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by werewolf1000yrsold (Post 308260)
Sure bring it on I'm not the type who run away loser? Mr. Weirdwolf is not my name sorry but all I can say is that you gota problem with that PM me if your brave enough I can go along ways with you, or you just thinking that all that you say is right, and what others say is wrong? Damn your problem must be lack of attention from others, because you don't have the attention you want from others you must be 14yrs old or something. Your Signature smells of ignorance and fail

If this does go to the rowdy room I get dibs on the popcorn concession this time guys! :skull-big:skull-big Oh and by the way Mr. grammatical perfection, there should be a space between "got" and "a" and then further along between "a" and "long" in the second sentence above. Also "signature" shouldn't have been capitalized and you forgot to use a period at the end of your final sentence!

Cheers all from a "bemused" Stainless Steel Rat :skull-bee

HRH1948 02-21-2009 09:53 PM

Mr. Weirdwolf, are you here?

Last night, I saw one of your very weird posts and gave you a negative rep with a suggestion that you get off whatever that you were "ON".

Today, you exceeded your previous weirdness and moved forward. Weirdwolf, you need professional help. I do not say this to be tacky. It is simply a matter of fact!

Sincerely,
HRH

HRH1948 02-21-2009 10:06 PM

Where is he?

Hopefully, he hasn't drowned in his own vomit! I was enjoying this exchange with a far inferior drugged out dimwit and then he disappears. The last time I tried this, the DarkOne cleaned my plow. So, I was finally looking forward to kicking some ass.

Damn,

HRH

Crotch_Ripper 02-21-2009 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom (Post 308265)
Threads merged and moved to The Rowdy Room.

If you leave a mess, you better pay the cleaning bill. :mad:

I dont know this one has potential to be really messy :)

How do you get blood stains out of a carpet?

Daywalker 02-21-2009 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HRH1948 (Post 308275)
Hopefully, he hasn't drowned in his own vomit! I was enjoying this exchange with a far inferior drugged out dimwit and then he disappears. The last time I tried this, the DarkOne cleaned my plow. So, I was finally looking forward to kicking some ass.

Damn,

HRH

No Offense but I think Mr. he or she wolf has won becuase of his or her silence I read that recent post to you and it's pretty harsh I don't think wolfman or lady would want to comment any further posting something like that it's pretty frieghtning just the way the words were said to you like loser can't spell that's more than enough said.