Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Incest Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Embarrassing But True (Real Incest Stories) (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=25485)

Bella-In-Progress 05-20-2009 07:14 AM

Embarrassing But True (Real Incest Stories)

I've always been a very open minded person when it comes to sexual pleasures and desires. I'm one of those people who believes everyone has a right to give in to their very dark erotic side even if the rest of society doesn't agree with it. That obviously does not include real rape or any sort of violent nature towards an unwilling participant. Incest is one of these said pleasures in which I've always embraced in one way or another. When I was fifteen years old I confessed to my Aunt that I was sexually attracted to her. Even now, we are still quite close and there were no family issues to arise from it (even though nothing between us happened, she was actually flattered).

So I'd like to hear from others, your stories of real incest. True experiences you've had with another family member, even if it isn't full intercourse. Now I hope to establish just two rules:

1) NO real stories of anything sickening you did to said family member. I don't want any confessions of raping an aunt or molesting a niece. So NOTHING illegal, please.

2) Be honest. I would really love to see stories outside of the "Chans" posted on here. I'm sure there are /b/tards lurking around these boards with ctrl+v just waiting to pounce but try to be as honest as possible (it's so much hotter if it's 100% real).

As for me: when I was twelve years old my family and I were staying up at my Aunt's house in Northern California. My Aunt had two kids, a son and a daughter, both my cousins. The daughter, who we shal name Alana, had always been a very attractive girl in my eyes even when I was a little kid. She was just naturally gorgeous. At the time I believe she was seventeen years old. She was half hispanic, half white so her skin was kind of a light mocha color. She had brown hair that had blonde hightlights in it and although I didn't see what she was wearing down below I clearly remember her wearing a skimpy tank as a pajama shirt. Well one night after dinner all the "adults" are sitting at the table talking politics and what-not when I notice passed out on the living room floor underneath a blanket. Even with the adults right there in the next room I didn't hesitate to crawl under the blankets with her. At first she seemed to just embrace her cousin coming down to lay with her/keep her company. After wrapping my arm around her waist and moving close to her I began to slowly glide my hand up her pajama top. I kept being hesitant and pulling back then going up again. Right when I was about to get to her breast I realized she knew I was doing this the entire time because she put her arm over her breast firmly and wouldn't move it. At this point i freaked out and gave up, ran upstairs and locked myself in the guest room. Nothing else was ever said about it. :o

So, it's your turn ^_^

TrappedWithYou 05-20-2009 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bella-In-Progress (Post 349803)
As for me: when I was twelve years old my family and I were staying up at my Aunt's house in Northern California. My Aunt had two kids, a son and a daughter, both my cousins. The daughter, who we shal name Alana, had always been a very attractive girl in my eyes even when I was a little kid. She was just naturally gorgeous. At the time I believe she was seventeen years old. She was half hispanic, half white so her skin was kind of a light mocha color. She had brown hair that had blonde hightlights in it and although I didn't see what she was wearing down below I clearly remember her wearing a skimpy tank as a pajama shirt. Well one night after dinner all the "adults" are sitting at the table talking politics and what-not when I notice passed out on the living room floor underneath a blanket. Even with the adults right there in the next room I didn't hesitate to crawl under the blankets with her. At first she seemed to just embrace her cousin coming down to lay with her/keep her company. After wrapping my arm around her waist and moving close to her I began to slowly glide my hand up her pajama top. I kept being hesitant and pulling back then going up again. Right when I was about to get to her breast I realized she knew I was doing this the entire time because she put her arm over her breast firmly and wouldn't move it. At this point i freaked out and gave up, ran upstairs and locked myself in the guest room. Nothing else was ever said about it. :o

:eek: you must've been very bold!! :skull-big

Bella-In-Progress 05-20-2009 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrappedWithYou (Post 349909)
:eek: you must've been very bold!! :skull-big

Hahaha, I really had no restraints back then. I was a very strange child and was near ready to do just about anything :o

Forsaken 05-20-2009 10:14 PM

Nice story!

dreadstar 06-16-2009 01:38 PM

back in 1991 I had sex once with my sister. I had been divorced for a few years and my sister was going through one at the time. I was 30 and she was 25. we were at our parents' house for christmas and on christmas eve we stayed up late, sitting on the sofa and talking with all the lights off except for the lights from the christmas tree; it was all very romantic. I had been fantasizing all along about fucking her, and I guess the moment was right because when I took the chance and kissed her on the lips she responded and we ended up having sex on the sofa. we didn't talk about it afterward, the next day, or even one time since then. I don't think my sister feels guilty about it and I sure don't. and to answer the question before anybody asks it: no, I don't think I'd want to fuck her again; the first time was awesome enough, and I think if we did it again or started a fuck buddy relationship would spoil it somehow. I know, romantic feelings on a rape board :P. but thats how I feel. of course I could also mention that, my feelings and experiences not withstanding, I do have very mean rape fantasies about my sister, which I enjoy quite a bit. :)

Bella-In-Progress 06-16-2009 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreadstar (Post 359752)
back in 1991 I had sex once with my sister. I had been divorced for a few years and my sister was going through one at the time. I was 30 and she was 25. we were at our parents' house for christmas and on christmas eve we stayed up late, sitting on the sofa and talking with all the lights off except for the lights from the christmas tree; it was all very romantic. I had been fantasizing all along about fucking her, and I guess the moment was right because when I took the chance and kissed her on the lips she responded and we ended up having sex on the sofa. we didn't talk about it afterward, the next day, or even one time since then. I don't think my sister feels guilty about it and I sure don't. and to answer the question before anybody asks it: no, I don't think I'd want to fuck her again; the first time was awesome enough, and I think if we did it again or started a fuck buddy relationship would spoil it somehow. I know, romantic feelings on a rape board :P. but thats how I feel. of course I could also mention that, my feelings and experiences not withstanding, I do have very mean rape fantasies about my sister, which I enjoy quite a bit. :)

Such a romantic story, regardless of the situation. The fact that everything stayed normal shows such a large bond between you two. Thank you for sharing, it was very sweet :)

misterbirdie 06-29-2009 12:33 PM

i had a relationship with a cousin back in 2004. i was 24 and she was 20 then. at that time i went to my dad's hometown where she lives. i invited her to have dinner in a seaside resort. it so happens that she was having bf troubles at that time and she shared a lot of it to me. after eating i walked her home to her house just beside the beach. it was dark on the boardwalk and sandy and rocky at the beach walk that at times i got to hold her hands and body to guide her. at times we find ourselves embracing and at times i put my arms around her. i guess she was very lonely at that time that when we arrived she embraced and cried to me. my cousin is beautiful and sexy, a surfer, and i got to admit i never looked at her on a romantic or sexy way before. the time at spent with her that day made me noticed that she have a very full breast and sexy body. thats why on that moment i took advantage of her situation. yeah i know screw me but what can i do. on the moment of embracing her i feel parts of her body and at a certain moment kissed her. at that moment she didnt fought or react negatively. i guess she needs some kind of affection. the first sexual encounter was somewhat romantic and sensible. the next day i visited her again and when i find her alone asked her to had sex in her bathroom. we had sex but it didnt go that well, more like we were in a hurry for we are worried some of my cousins my just drop by. we wasnt able to talk about what weve done. for the remaining days i was there we just spend sometime together but never talked about it. after leaving i havent got in touch for a while. after sometime i just heard she is already leaving together with her bf and was pregnant (counting the months i know it was not mine). up until now that i was also got married we havent talked about it yet and probably would never will.

sthrn-charm 09-21-2012 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bella-In-Progress (Post 349803)
I've always been a very open minded person when it comes to sexual pleasures and desires. I'm one of those people who believes everyone has a right to give in to their very dark erotic side even if the rest of society doesn't agree with it. That obviously does not include real rape or any sort of violent nature towards an unwilling participant. Incest is one of these said pleasures in which I've always embraced in one way or another. When I was fifteen years old I confessed to my Aunt that I was sexually attracted to her. Even now, we are still quite close and there were no family issues to arise from it (even though nothing between us happened, she was actually flattered).

So I'd like to hear from others, your stories of real incest. True experiences you've had with another family member, even if it isn't full intercourse. Now I hope to establish just two rules:

1) NO real stories of anything sickening you did to said family member. I don't want any confessions of raping an aunt or molesting a niece. So NOTHING illegal, please.

2) Be honest. I would really love to see stories outside of the "Chans" posted on here. I'm sure there are /b/tards lurking around these boards with ctrl+v just waiting to pounce but try to be as honest as possible (it's so much hotter if it's 100% real).

So, it's your turn ^_^

My brother-in-law and I have always been more like best friends than bro in laws. So it really wasnt quite as surprising as youd think when he informed me that him and my sister have been trying out swingers scene. Funny but thats just the we have always been. And I mean filling in quite a bit of details and info.
Now that bbeing said, I have been married 17 years now. but this was about 5 or 6 years ago. And well naturaly I told my wife all about what he told me. To my delightful surprise, She didnt say she was interested in the thought. But she didnt say she wasnt either. Even better she kept asking questions. As you can imagine, this wound up becoming a popular topic of convo between us four. Eventualy, my wife finaly admits that "IF" she was to intertain the idea, It would only have to bbe with someone we knew and trusted. Only prolem here, the only people I knew that was into it was my sis n bro n law.

Anyways, long story short, a plan was set up for me and my brother-in-law to give my wife her first ever 3some. Wich we oth found we both liked alot. of course she liked the double the dick. and i really loved seeing her getting fucked. BUT! after, they all felt a lil bad cause I wasnt getting the strange pussy pleasure out of it. So a week or two later, My bro n law tells me he has talked Trina (my sister) into giving me my 3some. Yea, this wasnt realy embaressing, but damn it was HOT!

And yes I am sorry to say it was only a one time deal!

sthrn-charm 09-21-2012 01:36 AM

After reading it, I really wanted to appoligise for the grammer and typos! Im doing this on a mobile phone. Also I thought, In cace anyone was wandering, Yes my wife and I did soon end up finding other couples and contiinued our fun. And we are still today a testament that a married couple can enjoy this life style and be happy. If anything, It has helped alot........

Jenn 11-08-2012 12:26 AM

I never had actual intercourse but my grandfather and I had tons of oral.it started one night when he woke me up by eating me out. I was a virgin and never even touched it so it felt amazing! I tried to get any opportunity I could alone with him because it felt amazing! One time he fingered my under the blanket with my grandma is the same room. I wish I wasn't a virgin at the time. He has a fairly large dick and I would have loved to have sex with him but I just had no idea how to have sex.

SpiderGal 12-20-2012 04:02 PM

Brother and I

My brother and I have always been really close.

He is four years older then me and we first got really close when I was 11. I walked in on him jacking off and he was so into it that he didn't even notice me until I was standing right in front of him.

When he did, he freaked out and I started freaking since he was as well. He started telling me to get out, I started to yell back and demand to know what he was doing. After some back and forth he finally admitted that he was jacking off. I had no idea what that meant and wanted to see it. Since he was still so embarrassed, he refused but I just reached out and started to do it for him.

It was really awkward and since I had no idea what I was doing he eventually just pushed my hand away and did it himself. When he came, he shot pretty far and got on my hand and I was mad that he pissed on me but he explained what it was.

We were both really freaked and I felt real bad that I messed up. We didn't talk to each for a week. Eventually, I talked to him and we sorted things. That talk ended up with him showing off again for me. After that, it became a regular thing. It progressed to him touching me back, mutual, oral and then sex.

tyciol 02-07-2013 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiderGal (Post 1185514)
I walked in on him jacking off and he was so into it that he didn't even notice me until I was standing right in front of him.

When he did, he freaked out and I started freaking since he was as well. He started telling me to get out, I started to yell back and demand to know what he was doing.

When he came, he shot pretty far and got on my hand and I was mad that he pissed on me but he explained what it was.

Did you help him refill his webshooters?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiderGal (Post 1185514)
I talked to him and we sorted things. That talk ended up with him showing off again for me. After that, it became a regular thing. It progressed to him touching me back, mutual, oral and then sex.

Would love to hear mor 'bout dis.

Pu55yluvva 02-22-2013 03:21 AM

Well that's a great story - can you tell us if your sister ever sucked your cock and how it happened first time?

Pu55yluvva 02-22-2013 03:48 AM

When I was about 16

Really? Keep it legal or will find yourself in some hot water

Crotch_Ripper 02-27-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pu55yluvva (Post 1225286)
When I was about 16

Really? Keep it legal or will find yourself in some hot water

Consider this an official warning.

Pu55yluvva 04-06-2013 06:17 AM

Is it OK if I wind the clock forward a few years? I went to College and didn't see my niece for a while. She was just turned 16 when we started doing things together again.

Is is allowed to relate what happened, Crotch Ripper? I don't want to incur another warning.

Crotch_Ripper 04-06-2013 07:04 AM

Unless shes aged two years in the last two months we dont want to hear about it.

Molly Girl 04-06-2013 12:00 PM

I had sex with one of my cousins at a family party a couple of years ago, I'd always found him attractive and after a few too many drinks I told him so, he responded by grabbing my hand and half walking, half dragging me outside to the lane that ran alongside my Uncle's house.

Pushing me against the fence he started kissing me hard and I responded, his hands lifted my skirt up and he tore down my panties as I fumbled with his zip and he fingered me roughly for a good few minutes.

Once he was satisfied I was wet enough he fucked me hard and rough against the fence and he made me cum twice before he shoved me to my knees and forced his cock into my mouth and came down my throat.

We didn't speak the entire time and didn't talk on the short walk back to the party either, it's also never been mentioned in the times I've seen him since.

It was pure carnal fucking and I loved it, given chance I'd do it again.

FuckingRotter 04-07-2013 09:15 AM

Girl I know had sex with her sisters dog. Does that count as incest?

ChatWithMe123 07-29-2013 10:20 AM

don't really have any stories although I'd do a couple cousins, but when I used to date my ex gf I would notice her dad peaking at her anytime she bent down or peak in her room in the mornings sometime when we were sleeping. Always turned me on very much.