Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   rapidshare problem (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=35485)

MyWorld 01-31-2010 10:09 AM

rapidshare problem

anyone having probs with rapidshare? I cant download from there anymore, every time I try I get this message "Unfortunately right now our servers are overloaded and we have no more download slots left for non-members. Of course you can also try again later." When I try again later I get same message and it doesnt matter how many times I try its always the same. Now funny thing is if I go to a older thread, like zodi4c, I can DL those clips, its just the links posted recently.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sternenlied 02-01-2010 03:05 AM

There are no suggestions as there is no "problem".

Rapidshare has decided to limit their number of download slots for free users - limit them quite severely in fact. It's simple "marketing". I assume they want to encourage free users to buy premium accounts, thus make more money of course.

I imagine it can be rather annoying but it is not a malfunction.

MyWorld 02-01-2010 12:34 PM

ok Sternenlied, thx for the reply. :)

MyWorld 02-04-2010 04:58 PM

personally i think if there going to make it so hard to download anything then they should be removed from the allowed host list.

snarkopo 02-04-2010 05:26 PM

Rapidshare has always been very popular among posters and I have never understood why. I have always thought they rather sucked but now, they have really gotten bad. If you see a multipart file hosted on RS, and you are not a premium member, expect to take several days to get the damn thing.
I pretty much avoid even trying anymore.
Stern's assessment is probably correct,, at least I've suspected as much. But the thing is, and I know as I have posted content for the members here myself, is that it's a bit of work to do. And you do it because you want to share and contribute. But, lotta good it does if no one can download anything you post. Your efforts are wasted.

batffink 02-04-2010 11:51 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Take out a subscription for premium membership. It will cost you less than a subscription to ONE XXX site.

You get the movies for FREE from the great posters of this (and other) sites who spend their valuable time uploading movies for our pleasure.

I personally subscribe to RS and DF and these fulfill 80% of my requirements.

One lousy subscription costs less than a couple of packs of cigs or a few drinks so stop complaining.
:skull-ide

touriquet2001 02-05-2010 08:04 AM

IMHO ...
rs is the only thing i've spent money on while on the net . very good deal for the money , i haven't had any probs with rs .

even when i was a free user , there were plenty of hosting sites to work with while waiting to be able to get the next part . yeah , it was a hassle , but that's what happens when you're getting stuff for free . df free has a waiting period (as do most)between dl's and mu free has where you dl so much and then have to wait for it to reset before you can dl again . there is no "great" way to grab shit for those of us that don't like to spend money on here .

karl99 02-09-2010 12:06 PM

It's desfintly not a simple limit on the nunmber of downloads per day you can make. If you turn your router on and off, (if you have one) it will reset your IP or asomthing, eithier way on any other download site it clears your waiting time and the system sees you as a fresh user who hasn't downloaded anything yet.

Based on expiriance it think they simply ban any free users downloading from their servers at certian times of day. Since the old router rest trick works at certian times, and at other times of day, even if i have downloaded nothing for weeks, i can't get a slot. All the evidance points to a time lock which locks free users out at busy times of day.

To those saying we should buy a membership, has it ever occured to you that as more prolific members than the majority who do a great deal of uploading and thus, (i presume) downloading to find these clips you get far better value for money that membership than the majority of us, who once you knock off the non-RS downloads get less than a 100 files a year off RS, (in my case). Thus i would be effectivlly paying a couple of pounds per movie, far too high to be worth it, especially since theres so much non-rapidshare content. Only the Rare clips and the odd site that uses rapidshare exclusivly cuase problems, those problems however are not insignificant.

Crotch_Ripper 02-09-2010 01:53 PM

You know what if its free dont bitch. You get what you pay for. Im amazed how much someone will complain over free shit.

And if your internet provider gives you a hard IP you cant change it by turning off your router. And FYI not eveyone uses a router some go straight through the cable modem.

Piss.............Moan..................Complain

snarkopo 02-09-2010 09:42 PM

Rapidshare sucks, rapidshare sucks, rapidshare sucks!!!

There I have officially bitched and moaned.

For the record. megaupload does not limit your downloads per time, or play any other games to "free users". Neither does mediafire.

I will absolutely not pay any money to rapidshare. In the end they are hosting primarily pirated content so why should they get a buck for that? Plus there's always bittorrent or usenet (which I do pay for). But rapidshare - fuck them.

touriquet2001 02-09-2010 11:31 PM

this thread is starting to turn into a "rapidshare is so bad" , i think there is enough of those on this board already .

as for MU not limiting a free user ... if you download alot , yes it did(does) !!!! i don't use it much anymore , but when i did i always got a you have exceeded your limit , please try again in (insert time)" message . MF has been great based on my limited experience . can dl more than one file and haven't hit a limit yet . but like all but RS . i don't use it much .

as for putting RS on the banned list , if they chose to do that ... well my uploads won't be posted here . no biggie *shrugs*

snarkopo 02-09-2010 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touriquet2001 (Post 438876)
this thread is starting to turn into a "rapidshare is so bad" , i think there is enough of those on this board already .

as for MU not limiting a free user ... if you download alot , yes it did(does) !!!! i don't use it much anymore , but when i did i always got a you have exceeded your limit , please try again in (insert time)" message . MF has been great based on my limited experience . can dl more than one file and haven't hit a limit yet . but like all but RS . i don't use it much .

as for putting RS on the banned list , if they chose to do that ... well my uploads won't be posted here . no biggie *shrugs*

Well your uploads can't be downloaded any by anyone but a crapidshare "premium user" now anyway. So stop wasting your time uploading.

BTW I never suggested putting rs on any banned list. Just pointing out that they suck unless you want to pay them for downloading content they did not make.

touriquet2001 02-09-2010 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snarkopo (Post 438883)
Well your uploads can't be downloaded any by anyone but a crapidshare "premium user" now anyway. So stop wasting your time uploading.

BTW I never suggested putting rs on any banned list. Just pointing out that they suck unless you want to pay them for downloading content they did not make.

i'm not wasting my time uploading , (as i don't think anyone does , even if i don't care for the hosting site) , i'm doing it because i want to . ;) :)

my post wasn't just directed at you my friend , it was a comment on the way this thread is/was heading and the statements made in it . :skull-bee:skull-bee

snarkopo 02-10-2010 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touriquet2001 (Post 438886)
i'm not wasting my time uploading , (as i don't think anyone does , even if i don't care for the hosting site) , i'm doing it because i want to . ;) :)

my post wasn't just directed at you my friend , it was a comment on the way this thread is/was heading and the statements made in it . :skull-bee:skull-bee

You are literally legendary here as far as I'm concerned T and I would not say anything derogatory to you. I only meant to point out that if you (or anyone) uploads to a place that non paying users cannot download from then what is the point? I have a small thread here too so I know how much work it is and would feel like it was a waste of time if I put files where no one could get them.
In the end it seems to be a matter of whether or not someone is willing to pay rapidshare to get stuff. But my point is there are other sites that do not make it so hard for non-paying users.

touriquet2001 02-10-2010 12:36 AM

you didn't , don't worry :)

thank you for the kind words

i know how angry i used to get with all of them . waiting to download switching between hosting sites while i was on the net . i'm spending more time on the net right now , prolly got 100 gigs in the last week . most of that was RS , loading links into the manager and letting it run . got some from the others , but spending money on one (doesn't have to be RS) is the way to go IMHO .

time to take my meds and get to bed , nite all :skull-thu:skull-bee

snarkopo 02-10-2010 02:22 AM

NIght T, take care.

batffink 02-10-2010 05:16 AM

Snarkopo old mate, sorry if you thought I directed my "Stop complaining" post to you. I didn't.

However I would like to reply to your statement:

"I will absolutely not pay any money to rapidshare. In the end they are hosting primarily pirated content so why should they get a buck for that? Plus there's always bittorrent or usenet (which I do pay for). But rapidshare - fuck them."

EVERYTHING we download is pirated, doesn't matter who the host is. :skull-bee