Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Incest Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Horny mom rapes son (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=1219)

taboolover 08-20-2006 08:54 PM

Horny mom rapes son

We see so many stories about women and girls being victimized.
How would femalea feel about boys being object of rape fanyasy?

Here is scenario idea to start, let me know if what u think?

A house wife is left alone with young preteen son while hubby works late.
She can't help but notice how seeing his legs in his shorts tunrs her on..
She eventually physically over powers him and begins groping and kissing him all over...

yoyoyo 11-29-2006 06:14 PM

its my fantasy

i'd luv 2 b raped by a gang of women its a males dream gettin tied up n sucked off n everythin

sindyloo 11-29-2006 10:16 PM

Haw-Ha

So YOYO hows about being raped by you grandma/mom/sisters?? Would that get you off?? And is there really such a thing as a guy getting raped??:p :rolleyes:

I mean like come on as soon as a gal starts stroking you no guy is going to say WAIT STOP DONT!!:D

yoyoyo 11-30-2006 11:12 AM

urgh

not by family members and a der is such a thing such as male rape only if it was sum1 dat i didnt find atractive haha

Hot Little Bi Girl 12-18-2006 08:01 AM

I've had sex with my mom. haha

Stella Cadente 12-18-2006 08:15 AM

My cousin can rape me if she wants, so I got nothing against being raped by family (as long as there hot)

jcoldstream 12-20-2006 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hot Little Bi Girl
I've had sex with my mom. haha

It's not that unusual. A lot of Mothers have sex with their sons, although it's a bit less common in European/North American cultures than in, say, the Japanese culture, where teenage boys often get comfort from their Mothers because Mother doesn't want her son to become involved with girlfriends until after the end of school examinations.

Boys are likely to pull away the first time their Mothers touch them. To get the boy to co-operate with you, the trick is to put your left hand around the boy's bottom so that he can't pull away, then undo his zip and get his pants down and finally stroke and hold his penis. The pleasure doesn't start immediately so he will probably try to pull away a few times at first. Smack his bottom if you need to! When the pleasure has started, stroke his penis towards you firmly and gently. Look into his eyes and talk quietly about what you are doing and how much pleasure he is giving you. Don't push the foreskin away from you, as you would an adult man's, because it will hurt.

You don't need to undress while he is still getting used to the feeling. That will come in time. Keep your panties on and don't give intercourse for the first year, whatever happens. Learn to give insertions but to take the penis out of you before it leaves a spray!

After five minutes or so of firm stroking, the boy will have a sweet, intense, dry orgasm.

Jennie

dodger77 01-01-2007 10:44 AM

sound alright to me. Sexy... The mom has got to be super dominating... i.e suffocate her son's face in her crotch type scenario. Just a suggestion. I'm new around here.

Trillenium 02-10-2007 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcoldstream
It's not that unusual. A lot of Mothers have sex with their sons [...] the Japanese culture, where teenage boys often get comfort from their Mothers because Mother doesn't want her son to become involved with girlfriends until after the end of school examinations.[...]

Jennie

:confused: Is that for real in the Japanese culture?

animal2 03-21-2010 03:17 AM

cool