Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Introductions & Celebrations (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Hi everyone! (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=82256)

LuvRapePlay 04-01-2012 12:38 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm so glad I found this site! I'm kind of new to the whole "rape play" scene and just experienced it once not knowing if I was going to enjoy it or not and it seems that I enjoyed it too much and now I'm hooked on it. lol Unfortunately, I don't know of anyone that enjoys it too so, I thought I'd sign up on this site and get to know other people who enjoy it as well and get some advice, suggestions, etc... that may assit me in getting more out of it.

Thanks and cheers! :skull-bee

Crotch_Ripper 04-01-2012 01:44 PM

First tell us a little about yourself.

lysyn 04-01-2012 02:26 PM

What he really means is.. do you wear pantyhose and or possibly work at a Hooters.

welcome to RB

LuvRapePlay 04-01-2012 05:07 PM

A little bit about myself....

Well, I don't work at Hooters and I do wear pantyhose sometimes. lol

A little bit about myself? Hmmmmmm let's see. I've been into the BDSM lifestyle on and off for about 15 years now. Just recently found out that I enjoy rape play during a session with an old Dom of mine that came and went again in my life. Now that I've experienced it I'd have to say I'm dying to do it again and again and again. lol

I've done Daddy/Daughter role playing, which I enjoy very much as well. I'm not so much into age play or anything like that, but still enjoy the Daddy/Daughter roleplay. I feel that a lot of the enjoyment is mental then anything else. Though it turns into physical enjoyment as well. I also feel that you need to have some pain to experience pleasure. Though I'm not for abusive relationships and so forth, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

I think it's great that there are others out there that enjoy the same things as I do and it's always great fun to meet people with the same interests and share their experiences.

So, is it a bad thing to just carry your own bondage rope with you in your purse just in case if you're not wearing any pantyhose? :D

Throatdagger 04-02-2012 03:42 PM

Welcome to the group. By the way, I am not a panty hose type of guy. I am the boob guy. I noticed you said "Daddy" well I am old enough to be that for real.

Love to chat/play some time. Just pm me and we can exchange IM addresses.

LuvRapePlay 04-02-2012 05:36 PM

Thanks Throatdagger! I'm into boobs too! lol

justmetoo 04-03-2012 02:35 PM

Welcome to RB. Seems like you're going to fit right in.

Throatdagger 04-03-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justmetoo (Post 1041236)
Welcome to RB. Seems like you're going to fit right in.

right into my basement.:)

LuvRapePlay 04-06-2012 08:03 AM

Did you say basement? Woooooohooooooooooo I'm there! lol