Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hi RB (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=41940)

AWDracer 06-30-2010 10:20 PM

Hi RB

Hi people:

This probably is the first time in a long long while for me to post on this board. I had signed in previously, but I didn't stay on very long. It's nice to see that this board is still standing, though a lot must have happened.

I've spent a lot of time thinking about myself and thinking about all that's happened. As for female hating, I don't do that anymore, and I won't go down that road again. I've decided that I can't do that. I don't consider it a mistake on my part, but rather, I consider it a learning process. I had good reason to feel as I did, and I'll stand by that. But, not everyone is the same. I also wasn't perfect, and made many many mistakes, which I'm very aware of now. What's important is that I surely learned a lot out of it. I feel like I have grown up. It was irresponsible for me to place all females in the same category, especially without knowing their background and story. If you look at things negatively, you'll only see negative things. Everyone can look sinister if you look at them suspiciously.

I've spent almost all of this time trying to understand myself, and also trying to forgive myself, and I've been feeling much better - far better than I ever felt in a long time. Hopefully that can be reflected in all my future posts here.

:)

gaggirl 07-01-2010 12:09 AM

its nice to hear that youve been having self reflection and finding it a positive thing. we all make mistakes and judgements and hopefully most of us get past them when we have these periods of self analysis. Im glad RB is back but its damn quiet on the chatting front!

AWDracer 07-01-2010 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaggirl (Post 492222)
its nice to hear that youve been having self reflection and finding it a positive thing. we all make mistakes and judgements and hopefully most of us get past them when we have these periods of self analysis. Im glad RB is back but its damn quiet on the chatting front!

Hey Gaggirl:

Thanks!

Yeah, RB suddenly just went quiet? What the hell happened?

pervipete 07-01-2010 04:41 PM

Welcome back AWDracer

Good to see you have put some positivity in your life, I wish you nothing but good luck with your new beggining.

AWDracer 07-02-2010 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pervipete (Post 492651)
Welcome back AWDracer

Good to see you have put some positivity in your life, I wish you nothing but good luck with your new beggining.

Thanks so much pervipete! :)

pervipete 07-02-2010 01:41 PM

your welcome mate, everyone, especially when they are young deserves a second chance