Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Please take and degrade me. (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=174961)

Mei from China 10-25-2017 08:53 AM

Please take and degrade me.

I fantasize about visiting America for the first time. I get lost or my rental car breaks. Some very racist men find me, chase me and catch me. They call me very bad names and do very bad things to me.

Please call me at my email.

Thanks.

Throatdagger 11-01-2017 10:44 AM

Car broken down on an isolated road; bad place to be.

Mei from China 11-01-2017 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Throatdagger (Post 1625832)
Car broken down on an isolated road; bad place to be.

Yes. Here I am, my first trip abroad and I break down on some out of the way road. Damn GPS!

I tried to call for help but no signal. What can I do?

Ah. Good. Dust cloud coming my way. Someone to help me.

Throatdagger 11-02-2017 04:02 PM

I see taillights in the distance. As I get closer I see a car pulled to the side of the road with an oriental female inside with a helpless lost look on her face. I pull over in front of your car and stop; getting out I ask "Having some problems?"

Mei from China 11-09-2017 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Throatdagger (Post 1626070)
I see taillights in the distance. As I get closer I see a car pulled to the side of the road with an oriental female inside with a helpless lost look on her face. I pull over in front of your car and stop; getting out I ask "Having some problems?"

Car coming closer. I wave so it will stop.

It stop. Good. I feel relieved.

A handsome man offering me help. I happy now.

" Yes. Thank you. My car not work. Please help." I say with a big smile.

max hunter 11-30-2017 09:03 PM

I get out of the car with my mate Throatdagger. The petite Chinese girl in front of us in her mini denim skirt and t-shirt smiles back at us, her big brown eyes seem elated to see us.

"So what seems to be the problem" I ask as Throatdagger looks across at me and smiles with a slight wink.

You explain that your car just stopped and you have no idea why. I look around to check that we here we are is completely deserted and suggest you open the hood of the car.

As you lean into the car to open up the hood lever I walk behind you and admire you legs and get a glimpse of your white panties under the short denim skirt.

Mei from China 12-06-2017 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max hunter (Post 1630689)
I get out of the car with my mate Throatdagger. The petite Chinese girl in front of us in her mini denim skirt and t-shirt smiles back at us, her big brown eyes seem elated to see us.

"So what seems to be the problem" I ask as Throatdagger looks across at me and smiles with a slight wink.

You explain that your car just stopped and you have no idea why. I look around to check that we here we are is completely deserted and suggest you open the hood of the car.

As you lean into the car to open up the hood lever I walk behind you and admire you legs and get a glimpse of your white panties under the short denim skirt.

Such a relief! The car stops to help me! I'm so happy.

Two handsome foreigner men get out and offer help, ask me open hood to look.

I open hood and lean in to show them it not working, show them some smoke coming from engine.

They say something about "fixing me real good." They mean fix car of course.

I give big smile.

max hunter 12-07-2017 09:00 PM

As the hood opened, wisps of smoke were coming out and it occurred to me that we probably hadn't a clue how to fix it anyway. Aaaah who gives fuck, we have a tasty oriental looking lady to look after.

As you look into the engine compartment I lean over you pressing my hips against your ass. "Hey no" you exclaim indignantly whilst Throatdagger just laughs next to me.

He then adds "hey lady...if we are going to fix this then we will need a favour or two from you"

Mei from China 12-08-2017 11:32 PM

One of them comes up close to look at the engine. Too close. I tell him to back off.

The other one mentions something about a fee.

Well, OK, they fix my car, I should pay some money. "Yes, I pay. How much?" I ask.

Ltfc01 12-13-2017 04:02 PM

The fee is your cunt whore!! And the force your head into the engine bay of your car!!