Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone want to rape a male in Devon, UK (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=10553)

prichardson 01-09-2008 10:05 AM

Anyone want to rape a male in Devon, UK

4 Attachment(s)
Hello.

I'm a submissive 29 year old male in Devon, UK.

I have received CP for many years and have a very high pain threshold.

I would like to take this one step further and offer someone the chance to live out their real-life rape fantasies with me. All I ask is that you wear a condom.

You could come around my house or you could rape me outside.

Anyone interested PM me with your scenario. No role-play, just real. I can send you pictures if required.

Paul.

danny 01-09-2008 12:19 PM

lol...shocking.

clan_hunter 01-09-2008 04:25 PM

Guys can we relax the homophobic vibes i can see from the last two posts its heading that way, we do not discriminate against sex, religion, ethnic origin, disability and certainly we do not discriminate against other members on sexual grounds!.

All members are welcome here provided they follow the rules.

Remember that personal insults are not allowed outside the rowdy room.

mixxmaxx 01-09-2008 05:20 PM

agreed

although I'm pretty much just a lurker I will speak up against homophobia which is completely abhorrent.

Prichardson I hope a really hot bloke rapes your brains out and it's everything you dreamed it would be.

ezzdx 01-09-2008 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clan_hunter (Post 114841)
Remember that personal insults are not allowed outside the rowdy room.

I didn't insult him,but this isn't a gays site.

ezzdx 01-09-2008 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom (Post 114872)
And who are you to say that it is not .

I'm EZZDX,and I can say any thing that I want at any time in any place.

Wicked 01-09-2008 08:20 PM

Ezzdx, there's absolutely nowhere on this site that says it's for any specific age/race/sex/religion or sexual orientation. This site is for EVERYONE. Stop complaining, arguing and reporting posts about alleged insults ("you're comment is disgusting" ISN'T an insult).

If there's any more homophobia in this thread, I will not hesitate to warn/ban as appropriate.

ezzdx 01-09-2008 08:29 PM

but what's the meaning of "homophobia", please

danny 01-09-2008 08:30 PM

Just to make it clear, i'd 'rape' anything. It's not shocking or wrong that a bloke has that fantasy, the shocking bit was a big ol' arse on the screen.

ezzdx 01-10-2008 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wicked (Post 114881)
If there's any more homophobia in this thread, I will not hesitate to warn/ban as appropriate.

I asked you about the meaning of homophobia because I didn't see this word in the board rules,and I think as you a mod here you should follow the rules only,this isn't your private board.

ezzdx 01-10-2008 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom (Post 114889)
"Homophobia (from Greek: ὁμο homo(sexual), "same, equal" + φοβία (phobia), "fear") is a non-clinical term[3] used to describe the fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals.[4] It can also mean hatred, hostility, disapproval of, or prejudice towards homosexuals, or homosexual behavior or cultures.[5] Homophobic is the adjective form of this term used to describe the qualities of these characteristics while homophobe is the noun form given as a title to individuals with "homophobic" characteristics."

I know all of that and I asked your friend not you.
it was a mistake from me to put post in a thread like this,and about you I don't want to quote about your posts again because I don't want give you more than your size.

the good thing in this board is not all members like you and not all mods like wicked.

my dark side 01-10-2008 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezzdx (Post 114914)
I know all of that and I asked your friend not you.
it was a mistake from me to put post in a thread like this,and about you I don't want to quote about your posts again because I don't want give you more than your size.

the good thing in this board is not all members like you and not all mods like wicked.

Get over yourself. The real pitty here is that there is even ONE member like you on here.

Ever think that others post in reply to your post to Wicked because they too think the same way that he does.... Stop whinging about other people and start looking at yourself. Your first post here (That is coincidentally DELETED now, by yourself) was also a mean thing to put. So dont complain about things that you dont want others to say to you when you say mean shit about other members here.

ezzdx 01-10-2008 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by my dark side (Post 114929)
Get over yourself. The real pitty here is that there is even ONE member like you on here.

this is your personal opinion and any one free to say his opinion about the other members here,and I know not all members will like me and not all will dislike me.but I think I'm better than many members here.

ezzdx 01-10-2008 06:31 AM

Quote:

Ever think that others post in reply to your post to Wicked because they too think the same way that he does.... Stop whinging about other people and start looking at yourself. Your first post here (That is coincidentally DELETED now, by yourself) was also a mean thing to put. So dont complain about things that you dont want others to say to you when you say mean shit about other members here.

I think every one here have a mind and hands and can reply by himself and ask about if any thing isn't clear for him.no one need a lawyer here.

ezzdx 01-10-2008 06:39 AM

Quote:

Your first post here (That is coincidentally DELETED now, by yourself) was also a mean thing to put.

I deleted it because I saw some members thought it insult,and I don't want to insult anyone,even I haven't any post in the rowdy room because I don't like to insult or take insults.
and about that post I was only put my opinion and he are free and that is his private life.

ego 01-10-2008 07:00 AM

Hey, relax people. Ez dislikes homos and decided to say, thats all. I see nothing wrong. He even had the sensitivity to delete his post because of your complaints.

P.S Its interesting how some members decide to post only on fight smelling threads....

ezzdx 01-10-2008 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ego (Post 114944)
Hey, relax people. Ez dislikes homos and decided to say, thats all. I see nothing wrong. He even had the sensitivity to delete his post because of your complaints.

P.S Its interesting how some members decide to post only on fight smelling threads....

That's right ego,the problem is some members want to provocation me and make me join a fight against them without making any personal bad thing for them.
but I don't fight well by talks,I can fight well by hands,and as we on the web this is impossible,so I'll ignore them.

prichardson 01-10-2008 09:08 AM

Sorry to have caused such an argument! I thought I made the title of the topic pretty clear, so any homophobes would not click on it!

Sternenlied 01-10-2008 09:18 AM

:rolleyes:
Do I really have to leave my all-female tribe to bring peace among men once again ... ?
:)

Well ...
First of all: This site is not - repeat NOT - dedicated to a specific sex or sexual orientation. Homosexuals and their fantasies are as welcome as anybody else!

I don't know you Paul, but I apologise to you for the welcome you were given by some of our members and their behaviour. I know from friends how hard it can be to come forward with fantasies like yours. Please don't feel rejected.

Secondly: We are fair. Nobody ever complained about lesbian fantasy (which by nature is homosexual as well ... ) so I suggest we proceed as always - not your thing? Stay away from it but leave them be.

Number three: Disagreeing with ezzdx is fine and everybody's choice. But I think his initial statement isn't an insult, same as Phantom's reply is not. Maybe it was unnecessary - granted - but I think we should stay adults here. Ezzdx doesn't like gay men? Fine, let him have his opinion and deal with it reasonably.
I know a lesbian who doesn't like straight men ... although if she said so here I can't imagine the opposition would go that far. So as long as he lives on the board by the rules his opinion should be as welcome as anyone else's.

We all encountered opinions on the board we considered stupid, "old-fashioned" and whatnot I guess. Maybe a dialogue would do more good than a simple assault.

menace 01-10-2008 09:31 AM

Interesting though, but I didn't read anything in the first post by prichardson saying that he's gay? :rolleyes: