Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   looking for male RP partners ;) (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=76823)

mchawtie 01-18-2012 01:29 AM

looking for male RP partners ;)

Hey guys. I'm kinda new to this site. Well, I actually only join ed a few hours ago... xD so, I'd love to set up a few roleplays on here :) I'm good with almost anything :)

(the only things I won't role play is extreme BDSM. like needles and electric shocks... those I just won't do for moral reasons. And incest isn't my favourite either, but whatever floats your boat. (Yes, I will do Incest, but note it's not a favourite of mine :) ))

I prefer shorter role play posts because:

A) I'm on a tablet with a crappy keyboard so it takes forever to type on it, and I will most likely make mistakes (the shorter the post, the less mistakes xD)

And

B) I find the role play lasts longer this way, and its more fun for me this way :)

So I look forward to seeing your scenarios, and I hope to role play with you in the future :)

You can pm me, post here, or email me at m_c_hawtie@hotmail.com

OK, thanks for your time :)

xzebx 01-18-2012 01:39 AM

well I Also Dont like BDSM and needles and stuff..my Rapes would Be linear and most of them are Inspired from Reality..so it is more hotter than imaginary Stories :)..you wont get bored from me

diabound 01-18-2012 03:44 AM

Sent you a PM :)

mchawtie 01-18-2012 08:25 AM

Awesome :) thanks guys ;) can't wait to start role playing with you!

mchawtie 01-28-2012 07:59 PM

Anyone else? Looking for something hot ;) I'm actually more interested in incest now than I used to be ;)

Astro Creep 01-29-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mchawtie (Post 999843)
Anyone else? Looking for something hot ;) I'm actually more interested in incest now than I used to be ;)

yeah im very interested in it :)

DAMasta 02-04-2012 12:00 PM

id love to do some RP with you..

Yahoo IM = rokkenroll@ymail.com

GaryMrLumpy2U 02-04-2012 01:27 PM

mmm sounds nice!! lets roleplay soon what do you look like?

UtMansMan 02-10-2012 01:43 AM

Excellent! I like mature man/younger man scenes. What limits do you have there? Can you send a pic or describe yourself? I'm 59, stand 5'-10"/185 lbs, average build, light brown hair w/some gray, blue eyes, 6.5"/cut cock. I was first introduced to real gay sex when I was 12. A man in our church had almost caught me and his11-year-old son trading blow jobs, and on a camp-out, he aggressively "supported" me into sucking his cock and that night he took my cherry and fucked me four or five times. Now I am 0older, I am interested in younger men, but not necessarily as young as 12. What do you think? [EMAIL="figaro5971@hotmail.com"]

mchawtie 02-10-2012 11:12 PM

@DAMasta: my email's fucked up right now, and can't access it without my internet failing on me. If you want to rp, it'll have to be on here, sorry :( (shitty Internet, I hate you >.>)

@GaryMrLumpy2U: I am 5 foot, 6 inches, slim hips, b-cup tits, dirty blonde hair, with platinum peek-a-boos (shoulder-length with side bangs) and hazel eyes. 19 going on 20. Second year in collage.

@UtMansMan: sorry, I'm not really into gay sex scenes. I have nothing against gays (one of my best guy friends is gay, and i love him to death), but as a heterosexual female, that is what I prefer to play.

mchawtie 03-12-2012 12:26 AM

I'm a female, so I'd prefer if you didn't call me 'dude'

Throatdagger 03-16-2012 04:43 PM

Did you say you are into incest sex now? Since I am old enough to be your dad or grandfather or maybe that dirty minded uncle that your mom warned you about; count me in.

mchawtie 03-16-2012 10:20 PM

Yes, I did say that ;) and I'd love to role play with you ;) pm me, and we can set out the details ;)

menace 03-16-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mchawtie (Post 1027609)
I'm a female, so I'd prefer if you didn't call me 'dude'

Haha, your screen name sounds too manly :skull-big

mchawtie 03-16-2012 10:55 PM

Apparently so to some people -.-' signature should solve this problem from now on