Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Damn Aussies & Zealanders!! (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=46306)

sindyloo 08-28-2010 04:24 PM

Damn Aussies & Zealanders!!

What is it with you people down under? First off you make some damn fine beer "Fosters" then you come out with the best tasting wines as well!

Then of all Damn things! I am enjoying the tastiest juiciest orange with no DAMN seeds at all in it. Whats with this crap I think? So I check out the peel which came off easily in one piece as well.

Darn if there wasnt a Roo on the little label stuck on it?! So do you ever have anything bad come out of your country??;):D

Well besides the silly Yank Tourists going home after they piss you off talking like the Crocodile Dundee guy!?

pervipete 08-29-2010 05:10 AM

<coughs> Paul Hogan <coughs again> well, post Crocodile Dundee anyway

Well there soaps are pretty rubbish, but they do have some hot women in them....

BTN 08-29-2010 10:42 AM

Crocodillie Dundee was awesome! :)

And Fosters isn't, sorry but it just isn't. Bit watery but at least its cheap :)

jwham 08-29-2010 01:20 PM

I am sure the land down under is a wonderful place, and who wouldn't like an seedless orange where the peel comes off easy in one piece, but I have to agree with BTN, Fosters beer is nothing to brag about.

pervipete 08-29-2010 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTN (Post 530410)
Crocodillie Dundee was awesome! :)

And Fosters isn't, sorry but it just isn't. Bit watery but at least its cheap :)

Oh yeah, and its first sequel was great...its everything he had done since then which went downhill...

snarkopo 08-29-2010 06:29 PM

Fosters. meh. Anyone tried Kangaroo tail soup? I saw it in a store long ago and have always wondered.

perfectlyformed 09-05-2010 01:11 PM

Tried beer once.....never saw the facination. I'll stick to spirts, alcopops and wine thanks :)

x

somedude 09-05-2010 04:03 PM

Fosters...Australian for piss!:skull-big Couldn't resist that one:D

gaggirl 09-05-2010 07:21 PM

no somedude that would be XXXX beer. blah. not that I drink any beer. :skull-thu

yep I love my country, except for the lack of attractive male "rapists":skull-thu they all seem to be everywhere else!

BTN 09-06-2010 04:11 AM

Castlemaine XXXX still exists? I remember the Ads on TV here in the UK but I was too young to be drinking it then as I was just a kid. That brand has slipped from any kind of attention here now and I haven't seen any in years.

Do I count as an attractive rapist? If so I'd acually enjoy pouring some XXXX over those tits and licking it off gaggy ;)

gaggirl 09-06-2010 04:51 AM

How very australian yobbo of you BTN :D tipping beer on me. lol maybe thats where the term "piss" comes from because Im sure Id smell like it after a while! Yes xxxx is very much alive.

BTN 09-07-2010 03:36 AM

Not tipping....pouring ;)

The cold beer splashing and foaming over you large round tits. Making your nipples stand up as the fizzing liquid runs down your body. Then the warmth of my mouth as I trace my tounge over you, around your perky nipples, squeezing your ample bust and kissing down your tummy. Getting the last of the beer and foam off your skin with little kisses on your abdomen......and lower :)