Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   The Game Room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Would You Rather...... (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=6042)

somedude 04-29-2007 05:29 AM

(I am indeed strong! Now Alvin and the Chipmunks singing Dancing Queen for eternity....*shudders*:D ) I really love that scene from Gladiator too:)

The First World War...If I stopped the American Revolution I wouldn't be here and then I couldn't go back in time and then it would happen and then...!

Would you rather have all the knowledge ever collected by humankind or complete peace of mind for all your days?

Louise 04-29-2007 05:48 AM

All the knowledge of man kind...past, present and future....and peace of mind may come to me anyway because that would make me the most powerful person on the planet and of all time :D

Would you rather have powers of prediction or powers of incredible strength

somedude 04-29-2007 05:53 AM

I'm strong enough as is...so gotta go with powers of prediction! Especially since I live in Las Vegas:D

Would you rather have the tastiest chocolate cake ever or the best orgasm ever?

Hellcat 04-29-2007 10:06 AM

Well reckon ive already had the tastiest chocolate cake in the world... still waiting for the best orgasm ever though so thats my choice..

If you could would you visit the birth of our universe.... or the very point of its destruction (whether or not there is a restaurant there!!)

drmephisto 04-29-2007 10:18 AM

Birth, I prefer nurseries to funeral parlors anytime.

On that note, you have a choice of preventing either Hitler or Stalin form being born, whom do you choose?

Louise 04-29-2007 10:51 AM

Stalin. With his removal perhaps Trotsky or Bukharin would have led a slightly less brutal Soviet Regime. Hitler being removed would have changed nothing in Europe, except maybe someone more ruthless and effective being in charge...:eek:

Go back in time, which of these would you prevent. The Fall of Rome OR Pearl Harbour

OR

Have cream dribbled across your body for approximately four others to lick off very slowly!

drmephisto 04-29-2007 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louise
Stalin. With his removal perhaps Trotsky or Bukharin would have led a slightly less brutal Soviet Regime. Hitler being removed would have changed nothing in Europe, except maybe someone more ruthless and effective being in charge...:eek:

Go back in time, which of these would you prevent. The Fall of Rome OR Pearl Harbour

OR

Have cream dribbled across your body for approximately four others to lick off very slowly!

Pearl Harbour, without that the US might not have become th emodern day version of Rome that I am afraid it is heading toward.

As far as the cream, the four I'd choose would be you, Hellcat, Summer1983 and Jasmine (YUM).

Hellcat 04-29-2007 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drmephisto

As far as the cream, the four I'd choose would be you, Hellcat, Summer1983 and Jasmine (YUM).

Looks like were so preoccupied with the thought of the four of us licking cream from your naked body that you left without leaving a question... well whilst your thinking Hard about that one DrM

If you could have prevented either the Vietnam conflict or the Gulf war which would it have been?

Brutalessons 04-29-2007 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom

Would you rather wipe out world hunger or wipe out world disease?

World Hunger, because in doing so you would be taking big strides toward the disease issue also.

NYC or LA?

Hellcat 04-29-2007 12:50 PM

@ Phany....Well i would wipe out world hunger... well as im training in Biomedical sciences i wouldn't want to render myself unemployed before i'd even got a job!!

@...BL...LA

If you were living around the English Civil War would you side with the Roundheads or the Cavaliers?

Louise 04-29-2007 12:57 PM

Roundheads...Long Live The Republic! :D

In the event of total nuclear conflit would you prefer to be safe in your underground shelter for the rest of your life OR die with the rest of your countrymen!

innocent 04-29-2007 01:08 PM

deleted

Hellcat 04-29-2007 01:23 PM

For me it would be to fly... the freedom that it would bring me

Would you get in a pool with a Tiger Shark... or a shoal of Piranha

Louise 04-29-2007 03:14 PM

The shark...at least I could see him and try and dodge the jaws...

A night in the SAW films or a night in The Ring films...(not watching, in them, if you see what I mean)

somedude 04-29-2007 03:31 PM

The Ring movies! Though I do have to say neither series is really scarey...

Would you rather have lived amongst the Norse (that's Vikings) or amongst the Ancient Romans?

gaggirl 04-29-2007 05:59 PM

tough one. Jason wears a mask, but Freddy has an excellent sense of humour and so inventive! hmm... Freddy definitely. Hed rape my mind as well as my body!:skull-lov

On your body from another 'enduring' an erotic encounter: vomit or piss?

Hellcat 04-29-2007 11:48 PM

Urgh... very pleasant... not much of a choice but i guess i would have to go for piss if i had to chose, im guessing that would be easier to clean...

spend eternity in "Hell" or eternity in "Heaven"

dashrendar44 04-29-2007 11:53 PM

heaven i guess.....less torture and more free heroin ^_______________________^

be loved but not love in return, or love but not be loved in return?

Jezebel 04-30-2007 12:14 AM

I think I would rather love but not be loved in return.
I have been in a few situations where I did not love back, and I can't stand being the cause of someone's pain.

Would you rather have/have had your wedding in a giant cathedral or in a garden or beach?

Ahab 04-30-2007 12:20 AM

On a beach. Naked. Sure, that wasn't part of the question but its the truth so there.

Would you rather die an old virgin or die young (and not a virgin, of course...)?