Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Opposite of type (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=6635)

gaggirl 05-24-2007 12:33 AM

Opposite of type

Being a dominatrix makes my fucking head hurt and my gut ache. It certainly makes me all cranky and bitchy which if course attracts yet MORE submissive men to my corner.

How many of you have tried to do the opposite of type.. How did you react?

tom8517 05-24-2007 01:54 AM

It does seem like alot of work gaggy, I enjoy some wrestling around and bondage during sex, but the person I go to dinner with afterward should be an equal. Just seems like the whole dom/ sub thing is a lot of extra work.

But then again I never tried it, and I certainly didn't mean to critisise those that enjoy that lifestlye.

Darkman 05-24-2007 03:46 AM

Ive never managed to find a dominatrix type woman though ive looked high and low, submissive girls have always been attracted to me "look dangerous" apparently or something.

sindyloo 05-30-2007 02:09 PM

Darkman it is not so much in the looks but the Attitude that does it!

I bet you walk thru crowds with a bit of a swagger and look to you that makes others step aside? And that will attract the sub females as well as the males! Watch out for the soft looking guy who wants to buy you a drink....he may weant to be your sub!??:skull-thu :D

Squid really bad Idea to put a Dom/Dom together too long esp if they dont like each other. After a short time two Alpha Wolves will be fighting too see who is Lead Wolf!:eek: :)

Darkman 06-01-2007 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sindyloo
Darkman it is not so much in the looks but the Attitude that does it!

I bet you walk thru crowds with a bit of a swagger and look to you that makes others step aside? And that will attract the sub females as well as the males! Watch out for the soft looking guy who wants to buy you a drink....he may weant to be your sub!??:skull-thu :D

Your probably right sindy, i do tend to strut right through a crowd, and eyeball any fucker who gives me a funny look, (but then again that's every 1 since i moved to beijing!) and you know what there was this soft guy who was a friend of a friend just staring into my eyes a few months ago, freaked me out a bit. He said, "you look like a bit of a nightmare" i said "ill be your worst fuckin nightmare in a bit if you dont back off" i shouldnt have been so harsh he was a nice guy i suppose just freaked out! lol

Jezebel 06-01-2007 10:16 PM

It depends on my mood. I really like the fight, but I'm naturaly submissive to my fiance (and my fiance ONLY.) I think in other relationships I would have LOVED to be the dom. :) I used to be a manipulative seductive bitch, and that was good fun to mess with people... but what I MOST wanted in a partner was to come upon someone who grabbed my wrist and threw me to the ground and took me if I ever tried it on him.
AND I GOT IT! :D

If I ever really try to dominate my fiance it's only fun when I didn't succeed. :)

If I do suceed in doming? It rather pisses me off in a perversly pleasurable way.