Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Obama a Muslim? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=45446)

batffink 08-23-2010 12:20 AM

Obama a Muslim?

Believe it or not, I've just read a report in the weekend papers about a survey held in the USA (Sorry if it seems like 'pick on USA' week) that states that nearly 24% of Americans believe that Obama is a Muslim.

Surely not! Has anyone else read this report and does anyone believe it? I find it hard to swallow. I don't think the average American is that stupid.

snarkopo 08-23-2010 01:25 AM

Pick on America week? It's obvious that despite all the ridicule of America, what we do, what we think,we are far more interesting to all you foreigners than anyone else. You watch us, talk about us, and condemn us, with what seems like a sick fascination. Or is it jealousy?
But since we are the premiere country in the world I guess we must expect it.
So, carry on.

BTN 08-23-2010 03:09 AM

Hello there, I'm from England. You might have heard of us. To quote Ricky Gervais "we ran the world before you did". Not such a bad feat for a damp little island on the edge of europe.

This could turn into a "which country is best" debate but thats just pointless and a little bit sad so lets stick to the point.

Just about a quarter of Americans belive that their own president is Muslim. I would say "so what?" because at the end of the day does he have to have any particular belief or regligous holding? Does the President of the USA have to be a Christian?

On another vein, if it is so important to Americans what he belives why don't they find out instead of just labouring on with an ill informed opinion? Its not so much the result of the survey that shocks me, its the willing ignorance. Surley if it matters to you some effort is spent to inform yourself?

somedude 08-23-2010 03:28 AM

Well one big strike against that 24% figure is that demographic polls that use a couple thousand people's opinions to extrapolate what 300 million people "think" are dubious at best! Another thing is that most of those people who think Barrack Obama is a Muslim are not wilfully ignorant they're outright bigots. They think he's a secret Muslim out to get America! Yeah the US has quite a lot of bigot morons! But those types are all over the world in every country!

batffink 08-23-2010 05:54 AM

"It's obvious that despite all the ridicule of America,"

Old mate, I have NEVER ridiculed the USA and never will. That does not mean that I could never criticise the USA. You just have to learn not to be so thin skinned as criticism isn't always malicious.
I am not jealous of the USA either as I have a heritage that transcends any jealousy.
The USA is a great and wonderful country filled with generous and friendly people but as the self appointed policeman to the world you have to cop the flak that comes with the job.
As HRH says - With respect.
:skull-bee

jwham 08-23-2010 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batffink (Post 525525)
Believe it or not, I've just read a report in the weekend papers about a survey held in the USA (Sorry if it seems like 'pick on USA' week) that states that nearly 24% of Americans believe that Obama is a Muslim.

Surely not! Has anyone else read this report and does anyone believe it? I find it hard to swallow. I don't think the average American is that stupid.

I do not believe that Obama is Muslim no more than I believe that the present day inhabitants of Van Diemen's Land are still convicts:D

FuckingRotter 08-23-2010 09:08 AM

The belief that a person has hidden, sinister motives is not bigotry. Believing it of them because of their religious belief, colour of skin, blah blah blah, could be interpreted as bigotry. How did this Obama is a raghead business get started anyway? Probably a smear campaign to discredit him. As though politicians need a smear campaign to damage their reputation! They are already tainted simply by belonging to the political class. Politicos, public service professionals, government lawyers, trade unionists, of whatever creed, fucking crooks the lot of them. Gangsters, more interested in maintaining the status quo than in real social justice and change. The rich can afford private armies to protect their interests, but the political class need our money to protect theirs. Obama could openly be a member of Al Queda and not be any less fit to deserve even the shit off my shoe in my eyes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by somedude (Post 525629)
Well one big strike against that 24% figure is that demographic polls that use a couple thousand people's opinions to extrapolate what 300 million people "think" are dubious at best! Another thing is that most of those people who think Barrack Obama is a Muslim are not wilfully ignorant they're outright bigots. They think he's a secret Muslim out to get America! Yeah the US has quite a lot of bigot morons! But those types are all over the world in every country!

FuckingRotter 08-23-2010 09:25 AM

No, us Britishers, being a nasty, witty and sarcastic bunch, just like taking the piss out of you all simply because despite their being so many of you, and having more nuclear bombs and cheeseburgers than us, we're harder and cleverer than you and there is bugger all you can do about us!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by snarkopo (Post 525551)
Pick on America week? It's obvious that despite all the ridicule of America, what we do, what we think,we are far more interesting to all you foreigners than anyone else. You watch us, talk about us, and condemn us, with what seems like a sick fascination. Or is it jealousy?
But since we are the premiere country in the world I guess we must expect it.
So, carry on.

sindyloo 08-23-2010 10:09 AM

Of course Obama is Muslim most people born in "Africa" become one because of their parents.;):p

jwham 08-23-2010 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 525825)
No, us Britishers, being a nasty, witty and sarcastic bunch, just like taking the piss out of you all simply because despite their being so many of you, and having more nuclear bombs and cheeseburgers than us, we're harder and cleverer than you and there is bugger all you can do about us!!!!

That is a classic example of people in the UK stereotyping Americans, but it probably is true that we yanks have more bombs, cheeseburgers and more of just about evey thing else, that is to be expected out of the worlds biggest economy, but it is still stereotyping, no different then saying There are four kinds of people in the UK -
First, there were the Scots who kept the Sabbath - and everything else they could lay their hands on.
Then there were the Welsh - who prayed on their knees and their neighbors.
Thirdly there were the Irish who never knew what they wanted - but were willing to fight for it anyway.
Lastly there were the English who considered themselves self-made men, - thus relieving the Almighty of a terrible responsibility. :D

FuckingRotter 08-23-2010 01:38 PM

Met me? In your wildest dreams perhaps.

pervipete 08-23-2010 05:14 PM

Its no more stupid than thinking all politicians are crooks, or if you are left wing you are a communist...

Sorry, I'm a lefty, but that said I'm no communist...

The trouble is, some people love to hate, it comforts them, they can wrap it around themselves like the blanket they had when they were little babies.

See hating everyone, blaming everyone is easy, doesn't take one iota of courage.

Now accepting the blame, forgiving people, now that takes balls...

somedude 08-23-2010 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 525814)
The belief that a person has hidden, sinister motives is not bigotry. Believing it of them because of their religious belief, colour of skin, blah blah blah, could be interpreted as bigotry. How did this Obama is a raghead business get started anyway? Probably a smear campaign to discredit him. As though politicians need a smear campaign to damage their reputation! They are already tainted simply by belonging to the political class. Politicos, public service professionals, government lawyers, trade unionists, of whatever creed, fucking crooks the lot of them. Gangsters, more interested in maintaining the status quo than in real social justice and change. The rich can afford private armies to protect their interests, but the political class need our money to protect theirs. Obama could openly be a member of Al Queda and not be any less fit to deserve even the shit off my shoe in my eyes.

Most of the people who believe that Barrack Hussein Obama is a Muslim believe this because of the color of his skin and the fact that his biological father is of Kenyan African Muslim ancestry though the man himself converted to Christianity before he immigrated to the US. These are the same type of people who call themselves "Birthers" and insist that Obama was not born in the US. These people are generally white, middle aged bigots who hate the idea of a black president and go to extremes to discredit the man! Obama is not a Muslim and was born in the US to a mother who is a US citizen by birth and a father who was a naturalized US citizen yet these screaming morons continue to insist he was born outside the US and is secretly a Muslim! Of course if Obama was a Muslim it wouldn't matter but these people use the term Muslim as a slur and try to use that to discredit Obama as if being a Muslim was an evil thing because he's black and has an African Muslim name. Sure sounds like bigotry to me!

justmetoo 08-23-2010 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom (Post 525963)

However, I love my country and am happy to live here. But I was brought up to believe that I am no better than anyone else.

If everyone felt the same way we'd have a lot fewer problems. Way too many people think they are better than anyone else. It's evident in the way the treat people, the way they drive, and the way they try to force their views on others.

snarkopo 08-23-2010 11:55 PM

Quote:

we're harder and cleverer than you and there is bugger all you can do about us!!!!
Who ever said we have any desire to do bugger about you? England is a quaint little island with lots of nice and friendly American speaking (more or less) people who live in terribly cute little villages and make some rather good beer.

Quote:

Well I certainly don't think, that anyone is picking on America. Well, maybe Rotter is, but that is typical. Batffink? Certainly not. Not a nice ole geezer like him!

Anyhow, I do most humbly disagree with the jealousy sentiment and the premiere country in the world. EVEN if that is true, I don't find it to be a good thing.
I was paraphrasing what Batffink had said as far as picking on America goes.
As to whether we are the premiere country in the world? That's obviously a matter of perspective and I'm not a flag waving uber patriotic moron with American flags pasted to my cars bumper. Nor do I care if it's actually the case. However based on one's definition... most powerful? Check. Richest? Check. Most influential... mmmmm Probably check. But I do think jealousy may be behind a fair amount of America bashing, though not in Batffinks case I'll agree.

Anyway, I got pissed at what seemed like constant negative focus on us so I said something.

snarkopo 08-24-2010 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom (Post 526294)

It was NEVER my intent to give you negative focus as I do not find what you said particularly negative. :):skull-bee

Hey no worries! I didn't think you did and quite frankly I'm grateful for your comments. I may have over-expressed myself a bit there. I'm not proud in such a way, I just felt like sounding like it if that makes any sense.

Nice to see you back btw.

BTN 08-24-2010 04:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Back to the topic....

Although Fuckingrotter is somewhat more.....millitant than me I can relate to some of his more pertinant points completely. This Obama is a Muslim thing was just started is some dark polictcal office somewhere. A place they discuss "stragegies" and manipulate the media to there own power hungry needs.

"My idea President would be dragged into the white house kicking and screaming" -Bill Hicks

Heres the truth of that matter....
Attachment 22859

Discuss :)

batffink 08-24-2010 06:35 AM

Notice in our local grocery store.

"In God We Trust, Everyone else pays cash"

Lighten up everyone. I know I started this thread but it's getting out of line.

batffink 08-24-2010 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwham (Post 525720)
I do not believe that Obama is Muslim no more than I believe that the present day inhabitants of Van Diemen's Land are still convicts:D

How wrong you are old friend. Some of the inhabitants are still of the convict mindset. Most Tasmanians still have the hereditary marks of the chains round their ankles. :skull-big

jwham 08-24-2010 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTN (Post 526403)
Heres the truth of that matter....
Attachment 22859

Discuss :)

In Lower Manhattan, 2 Mosques already have Firm Roots, Masjid Manhattan, on Warren Street, four blocks from ground zero, was founded in 1970. Masjid al-Farah, formerly on Mercer Street, moved to its present location on West Broadway, about 12 blocks from ground zero, in 1985. There's also a Muslim prayerhouse that, on its website, denies any connection to "any other organization trying to build anything new in the area of downtown Manhattan."

The new Mosque in question is a project of the Cordoba Initiative, an advocacy group that promotes improved relations between Islam and the West, and by some stretch of the imagination thinks it can improved relations by building a 13 story $100 Million Mosque and community center, at the vacant Burlington Coat Factory store, 51 Park Place, two blocks from the trade center site, and even though offers have been made to discuss building it a little further away, the Mosque leader says there will be no compromise on location. That sounds like a group who's aim is to promote improved relations to me?

There are at least 10 churches in lower Manhattan south of Canal St., three synagogues, one Buddhist community center and a Hare Krishna facility ... Oh and my favorite Angles are just 2 blocks away from WTC at the Pussycat Lounge.

Quote:

Originally Posted by batffink (Post 526456)
How wrong you are old friend. Some of the inhabitants are still of the convict mindset. Most Tasmanians still have the hereditary marks of the chains round their ankles. :skull-big

I stand corrected .. LMAO:D