Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Got A Problem Parisa ? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=18793)

doggystylethatgirl 12-17-2008 07:05 AM

:skull-bee :skull-bee :skull-bee :skull-bee

touriquet2001 12-17-2008 07:39 AM

i have to say ....

as a member who has had fights , disagreements on here , you two should just stay away from each other . stop the neg repping , the posts that keep it going , the insults ... everything !!!!

the board is big enough for both of you . just move on and ignore each other !!!

Fibonacci 12-17-2008 08:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Uh, Pity that the history of beginning of that all is lost probably. Chi made a great fun from you Doggy and Parisa enjoyed to join :p And you acted a little not properly, didn't you my friend? :)

Anyway.

When you overpower Parisa, I'll be more then lucky to hold her for you and take the second round :) That's for Christmas :skull-ny: You can have anything you want with her, just leave me her ass to play a little after that :skull-tea :skull-tea

Now, where is she?! :skull-evi *looking around*

ChiTownHoney 12-17-2008 02:25 PM

Oh my God, what a great thing to be a 30 something year old virgin! You have all the time in the world to go about in less than two days neg repping people. 3 times to me to be exact. Your little comments in the boxes make me chuckle a bit. Its a little off putting to know that there are little bitches like yourself out there. Really a sad thing.

Grow the fuck up pendejo and grow some balls and get laid...you take your frustration out too much here when you can probably get some ugly to average looking honey and bang the hell out of her.

what I find the most amusing is that you had a problem with me and you call out Parisa for "laughing" at you. OH MY GOD this is some funny shit!!

Whats even more laughable is that that shit happened about a week ago, no? Cant you get over it??? I mean, you are obviously still pissed off the comments in the neg reps you have been giving me proove it. Get over it! Listen I dont care about neg rep...its gives character, so keep it coming. Its not the neg rep but the comments. You can cuss me out all you want, I know at the end of the day whats really up. You have that life you have and you are the one who has to live in your life and with your problems. So whatever you say to me doesnt faze me because I know that you are what you are. Get over yourself.

Trill 12-17-2008 03:06 PM

What's a pendejo?

RLA68 12-17-2008 06:32 PM

Doggie I pmed you my $.02.

Becka 12-17-2008 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl (Post 270501)
Spanish word for idiot

That's putting it nicely

RLA68 12-17-2008 09:23 PM

No problem. Love the avatar. 60's and early 70's real mellow music is my favorite by far. I like to call it my need for weed tunes. LOL

ChiTownHoney 12-17-2008 11:07 PM

Well its nice to see we have a budding bromance here. While you guys are off playing with each others cocks through pm, I have to ask why RLA had the need to come off and tell you that he pmed you instead of waiting for a reply. Maybe he got sick of waiting eagerly on the edge of his chair for you to reply doggy, or maybe, just maybe he still wants to box with me. I take this as a bitch slap, its so obvious. So you want take it to the ground, let me know. You love to instigate, and you were in here faster than it took your buddy Brock Lesnar to tap...which he will most likely do again in the very near future.

By the way Doggy....your avatars suck so much there are no words for it.

ChiTownHoney 12-17-2008 11:53 PM

Holy shit. Is that Jesus laughing at you?

theDarkOne 12-17-2008 11:53 PM

is that jesus in your last picture?

ChiTownHoney 12-17-2008 11:57 PM

Wow...I would never guess that you are...what? 36 or something? Ya mama? LOL

ChiTownHoney 12-18-2008 12:01 AM

If I had a cock the first thing I would do is bend you over and fuck that sweet virgin ass of yours.

theDarkOne 12-18-2008 12:19 AM

http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/p...9524445581.gif

ChiTownHoney 12-18-2008 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theDarkOne (Post 270659)

OMG that bitch scares the holy bejesus out of me!

theDarkOne 12-18-2008 01:50 AM

http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/p...9370102317.gifhttp://i394.photobucket.com/albums/p...9370102317.gifhttp://i394.photobucket.com/albums/p...9370102317.gif
i must agree with all of that...(i don't know if you were pointing a finger at me with that one Phantom ((and if you were thats cool))but i was trying to get them to laugh and have fun and i think they know that)

You are both my friends.Why don't we pass the Peace pipe and
Let bygone's be bygone's or any other cheesy cliche phrase.

Or you could say"Hey DarkOne,Shut the F**k up"....but i might cry if you do that.Im sensitive...

RLA68 12-18-2008 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom (Post 270684)

I have friends in all of you.

No Phantom you thought all of us were your friend. Here drink the dose of reality...

RLA68 12-18-2008 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney (Post 270622)
Well its nice to see we have a budding bromance here. While you guys are off playing with each others cocks through pm, I have to ask why RLA had the need to come off and tell you that he pmed you instead of waiting for a reply. Maybe he got sick of waiting eagerly on the edge of his chair for you to reply doggy, or maybe, just maybe he still wants to box with me. I take this as a bitch slap, its so obvious. So you want take it to the ground, let me know. You love to instigate, and you were in here faster than it took your buddy Brock Lesnar to tap...which he will most likely do again in the very near future.

By the way Doggy....your avatars suck so much there are no words for it.

Chi,

I have no desire to fight with you and have your pscho issues be brought out in the open as they were in our previous thread. I do hate you but I will not fight with someone that has so many issues with hating the world.

As you might have noticed before this post fo yours...Doggie edited his post at top and was gonna let this go. You restarted it. So whatever was between the two of you would have ended.

Phantom- How am I ganging up on Chi when I post to Doggie? So yes you are taking a side. My comment in the thread was to Doggie. I am sure glad you never flame anyone or instigate.

Parisa2 12-18-2008 09:34 PM

omg!! I barely have 30 posts and I already have my very own thread! I love u all for creating this and posting here :skull-lov
doggy sent me the sweetest apology PM. awww doggy. I hope u've sent/will send the same to Chi..so we can all just hug and make up. :skull-lov
now it seemed like doggy and fibonacci were collaborating earlier...so if u guys don't mind, decide between urselves which one of u 2 wants to be the first to be penetrated with my strap-on, then plz get into position! :p

theDarkOne 12-18-2008 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RLA68 (Post 270942)
Chi,

I have no desire to fight with you and have your pscho issues be brought out in the open as they were in our previous thread. I do hate you but I will not fight with someone that has so many issues with hating the world.

Hey Rla,
I have never had an issue with you but that paragraph was kinda Bullshit.
You say you have no desire to fight with Chi but then you call her a psycho and that you hate her.?.

Sorry man but that is some B.S. right there.