Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rape Stories (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Rape in books? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=177152)

godlike 06-29-2018 11:11 PM

Rape in books?

Are there any good novels out there that have rape in them or detailed rape scenes in them? I have read a few horror novels that rape happens in them at times, but nothing in great detail? Was wondering if they even exist or if anyone has read any books that have rape as a theme or detailed stories written?

HRH1948 06-30-2018 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by godlike (Post 1669948)
Are there any good novels out there that have rape in them or detailed rape scenes in them? I have read a few horror novels that rape happens in them at times, but nothing in great detail? Was wondering if they even exist or if anyone has read any books that have rape as a theme or detailed stories written?

Good post. I'm going to track this one. BTW, there are some very well written on topic short stories here.

:skull-bee

godlike 07-01-2018 03:33 AM

I know... I have read the short stories here on this forum.. been a member for a long time... was wondering about books? Was wondering about graphic printed material on the subject. I have only really read rape stories here on this forum and all that is fantasy and can get a bit unbelievable depending on what you read.

Its like most videos on here. The ones that are from rape sites are not really realistic except for a few.. but usually rape scenes from movies are much better because the actors are much better and scenes seem more real. Was wondering if the same thing applied to books... just something I have never read and was wondering if it exsisted.

JaniceJ 07-13-2018 02:13 PM

There are stores on line that offer either in book form or copies of
the so called "pulp" novels from the 50, 60 and 70's. Publishers such
as Liverpool Press, Blackpool and Rampart Action Series, among others,
often contained on topic subject matter. These were complete novels with titles that
might peak your interest.

max hunter 07-19-2018 01:57 PM

Books

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaniceJ (Post 1672698)
There are stores on line that offer either in book form or copies of
the so called "pulp" novels from the 50, 60 and 70's. Publishers such
as Liverpool Press, Blackpool and Rampart Action Series, among others,
often contained on topic subject matter. These were complete novels with titles that
might peak your interest.

Had a look and from the titles there look like some very interesting stories. They seem to be very difficult to get hold of and expensive!!

Thanks for the great suggestion though.

dagon 08-23-2018 05:11 PM

Pretty when she cries and Break her for example. Just search on goodreads for authors. Both can be downloaded from torrent sites etc.

godlike 09-01-2018 02:45 AM

Break her was a very interesting read... My god, a ton of rape, non stop over and over to the point where it wasn't believable, but a great read. Thanks for the recommend. Cant seem to find Pretty when she cries though....

Gilf Hunter 09-01-2018 05:06 PM

You could try The Fan Club by Irving Wallace. Been a long time since I read it but it has a couple of good rape scenes in it. You can search for a synopsis of it on line and see if it sounds good to you.

godlike 09-07-2018 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gilf Hunter (Post 1683204)
You could try The Fan Club by Irving Wallace. Been a long time since I read it but it has a couple of good rape scenes in it. You can search for a synopsis of it on line and see if it sounds good to you.

Thank you for the recommend.... reading it now and so far, really enjoying it... have any more you recommend?

Obikenobi 09-11-2018 01:06 AM

NO outside links

godlike 09-26-2018 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gilf Hunter (Post 1683204)

Finished Fan Club.... great rape book, very detailed in the planning and was actually a good read. Would have loved to seen this turned into a movie back in the day, aka I spit on your grave style.... If they did it today, the rape would be edited down or probably not shown at all

Gilf Hunter 10-16-2018 01:13 PM

You might try "Pretty Maids All In a Row." It's not exactly a rape story but it does have some nice sex episodes. You should be able to find a synopsis online. BTW there was a movie made of it starring Rock Hudson and Angie Dickinson. I thougt it was a pretty good read. And the couple of nude scenes of Angie makes the movie worth while.

clayboy 10-24-2018 04:29 PM

try smashwords too

godlike 10-24-2018 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clayboy (Post 1698013)
try smashwords too

Who wrote it? Cant seem to find it... Its called Smashwords?

clayboy 10-26-2018 03:44 AM

smashwords is an online book site that has erotica

godlike 10-27-2018 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clayboy (Post 1698438)
smashwords is an online book site that has erotica

AHHH okay, will check it out then...