Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rape Stories (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Nasty Surprise (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=29922)

JaniceJ 10-16-2009 03:11 PM

The Nasty Surprise

I have known my best friend all my life. Through good times and bad, we have always been there for each other. We have enjoyed great events in lives together and struggled side by side through the bad times.

My friends name is Judith or Judi as she prefers being called.

When family and career commitments allow, Judi and I enjoy just talking for hours and hours. Almost any topic is game. Including sex and sexual fantasies. Now we do not share all of our little secrets, but we do share many intimate details. And although we do not share all the same fantasies or desires, there are several situations were we think and fantasize alike. What must it feel like to have a complete stranger inside you ? What is it like to be sexed by a group of men ? The feelings during and after being forced into sex ? The ultimate fantasy of coarse is being forced by a gang of strangers.

Now I am sure Judi and I are not alone in hearing stories about a friend, neighbor, co-workers. Stories of how they arranged some sexual adventure. We sometimes would talk about what that might be like. To meet a strange man or men for some roleplay. It was always just talk until…

It just happened one day. An urge. I started to research so called gang bang “clubs”. After a few failed attempts, I found one that might be interesting and arranged to meet one of the “members”. We talked, me stating my wishes. Three, four maybe five men. No real violence. But he did grin when I mentioned that I would struggle, roleplaying a fantasy. I did not mention any of this to Judi. I had a surprise in mind.

So I met the man at a not too fancy motel. An isolated room he told me. When I entered the room, three other men were there. I began the roleplay by saying I changed my mind and wanted to leave. As I turned my exit was blocked. And the men attacked. First just a lot of groping, then onto the bed were I was pinned down. Two more men entered the room. A few more than what I wanted but I became really scared when the “leader” asked if the others were on their way. I had no way of knowing this was ploy just to get me thinking. For all I knew he had guys lined up outside and there was not a thing I could do about it. The roleplay would turn real, real fast.

It became apparent that these guys knew what they were doing. They were no virgins at this game. They took me over and over and over. The more I struggled, the more pleasure they seemed to get out of it. I had little doubt that they had done this for real at times. They used me in ways I had never experienced.

When finished I asked if they would like to gang a friend of mine. I told them that she always wanted to experience being ganged, but she would not know about our arrangement. It would be a little surprise. I wanted her to experience forced gang sex in a controlled way. You could feel the excitement in the room. One guy became agitated, his eyes almost glowing with excitement. This led me to really believe they had forced women for real.

I was to meet Judi to do some shopping. I picked a little used mall and we were to meet at one of the shops. I found an empty area in the lot, parked my car knowing she would park next to me. Little did she know the van parked a few spaces down held six men and me, wearing a mask. Traffic in the lot was light and they made the grab for her look easy. In a flash my best friend was in the back of a van being attacked by six strangers.

I was impressed by how hard she struggled. But she was overcome and one guy after another took her by force. She screamed, begged and cried. By these guys were experienced. They would take it right to the edge, pull out just in time to save themselves and let the next guy take her. This went on for round after round. Eventually one by one they took it to the edge and beyond, ejaculating inside her. I have no clue how often she was penetrated or how often they came. As she laid there sobbing, hands over her face, she looked a mess. I wondered if I had looked as messy.

I took off my mask and whispered “Judi”. She looked up, surprised. I explained the situation, her surprise gang bang, how I had done it, just like we talked about. I hoped I would still had a friend in the morning.

One of the men moved and knelt next to her. It was the man with the glowing eyes. I could see he was getting excited….down there. I reached over the top of the seat and took him in my hand. As I stroked hard I could feel him getting bigger and hotter. When he had the look of someone about to go wild, it was time for the last surprise. I reached down with my other hand and tilted my friends face to the side. As Judi let out a weak gasp…..I guided the erection into her mouth and sat back to watch.

Flesh4Fantasy 10-16-2009 05:18 PM

JaniceJ,

Very nice once again. I have not given Rep much lately and can not Rep you now, but I would if it were available to me...

5 Stars though...

Very polished once again and a near flawless edit. Your voice is strong and you can not be new to writing, even though you have just begun to post stories here.

May we look forward to a bit more fullness of description on future efforts?

Please say yes...

With utmost respect for your skill (and something else you've given me that I will only allude to ;) ),
Flesh

JaniceJ 10-16-2009 05:56 PM

Thank you again Flesh for the kind words.

captdsulu 10-16-2009 06:29 PM

Great Story

+Rep

JaniceJ 10-16-2009 08:10 PM

Thank you captdsulu.

salesman 10-17-2009 10:27 AM

The Nasty Surprise

Please continue with the club. This time if you could add the color of her hair both top and bottom or was it clean shaved. What did she smell like ? :)

Aussieyobbo 10-17-2009 11:09 AM

good story thanks

Flesh4Fantasy 10-17-2009 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salesman (Post 390040)
Please continue with the club. This time if you could add the color of her hair both top and bottom or was it clean shaved. What did she smell like ? :)

Ahahahahahahahahahaha.... :D

However you want it to be, man... It's your head. That's part of the beauty of how she wrote it. You are encouraged to supply your own details...

JaniceJ 10-17-2009 01:17 PM

Thank you salesman and Aussieyobbo for reading the story and your comments. As F4F hinted, I tried to leave segments open to your imagination.

My next story will be a bit more graphic and explicit.

crimsondesire 10-17-2009 11:52 PM

I approve and as my rep suggests,I like. :) I hope I get to read about the best friend joining in.

JaniceJ 10-18-2009 01:38 PM

Glad you enjoyed the story crimsondesire. Based on several comments I will try to develope a sequel.