Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   The Game Room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   101 Ways To Piss Of The Membership... (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=42871)

pervipete 07-29-2010 03:44 PM

101 Ways To Piss Of The Membership...
 
Ok here are 101 ways for newbies, and to be fair some oldbies to piss us off

Feel free to pitch in

101...Posting a 'rape my wife' thread, while we don't mind sharing our fantasies, we are not here to provide wank material for you, at least say what you would like to happen to her, but then again, we would still find that boring

100...and when posting said thread, using the ugliest pics available, we don't really care what your wife looks like in real life, and lets be honest, you will be flamed anyway, so at least use pics of a half decent looking woman. (unless you wife is unbelievably beautiful, in which case, wtf are you posting here and not rogering her several times nightly

RapeKarenX 07-30-2010 12:34 AM

99. Leave stupid neg rep!


98. Trolling to wank off.

97. Asking or arguing why RB doesn't have materials that are REAL rape.

gaggirl 07-30-2010 02:14 AM

96. Girls putting up thread after thread after thread of like four or five pics of BS especially when they are quite bad. Not bondage or anything.Is there no shame? And I'm not talking about the odd thread, or intros, I'm talking about a daily/weekly fresh thread after thread of it. Girls this is what ALBUMS are for and if the membership want to look to your pics, they can go to your profile. If thats not enough, why not keep it all in ONE THREAD.

95. stupid men that pander to thes girls no matter how bad the pics are, which encourages yet more terrible pictures.

94.Members that seems to exist only in the vanilla sections. Why are you here?

93. I'm probably alone with this one too, but basically people that don't put their dick or their pussy where their mouth is. You know what I mean! People that talk the talk ( all too loudly) but too afraid to walk the walk.

92. male members that are intimidated by me or by other female members!! This is a rape fantasy site! Wheres your power? Kinda kills the fantasy when the men are too scared to say hello. Let alone anything else. :skull-thr

pervipete 07-30-2010 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaggirl (Post 506649)
92. male members that are intimidated by me or by other female members!! This is a rape fantasy site! Wheres your power? Kinda kills the fantasy when the men are too scared to say hello. Let alone anything else. :skull-thr

Cheeky slut, now come and get the punishment you deserve...

gaggirl 07-30-2010 08:44 PM

thats more like it! :D

Lil-Mac 07-30-2010 11:18 PM

91. Posting links that lead to sites that want to charge us for something. We are here to share fantasies and have fun, not make money off each other.

FuckingRotter 07-31-2010 06:24 AM

91. Members who pick on other members, saying they're fake. This is a fantasy site, who cares? It's particularly disgusting when several members gang up on someone and do this. I know there are a few people here that hate this sort of thing, but don't want to say anything because it may be their turn next.

Thankfully I care neither about my reputation score or what idiots may have to say to me. If you want my address so you can say it to my face go right ahead and ask!

If you want to be a bully in a playground, save it for the trolls.

Crotch_Ripper 07-31-2010 08:27 AM

While I have nothing to add at this time, this is an excellent thread.

Crotch_Ripper 07-31-2010 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 507607)
91. Members who pick on other members, saying they're fake. This is a fantasy site, who cares? It's particularly disgusting when several members gang up on someone and do this. I know there are a few people here that hate this sort of thing, but don't want to say anything because it may be their turn next.

Thankfully I care neither about my reputation score or what idiots may have to say to me. If you want my address so you can say it to my face go right ahead and ask!

If you want to be a bully in a playground, save it for the trolls.

Amen

pervipete 07-31-2010 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 507607)
91. Members who pick on other members, saying they're fake. This is a fantasy site, who cares? It's particularly disgusting when several members gang up on someone and do this. I know there are a few people here that hate this sort of thing, but don't want to say anything because it may be their turn next.

Thankfully I care neither about my reputation score or what idiots may have to say to me. If you want my address so you can say it to my face go right ahead and ask!

If you want to be a bully in a playground, save it for the trolls.

Yep, fully agree

RapeKarenX 07-31-2010 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 507607)
91. Members who pick on other members, saying they're fake. This is a fantasy site, who cares? It's particularly disgusting when several members gang up on someone and do this. I know there are a few people here that hate this sort of thing, but don't want to say anything because it may be their turn next.

Thankfully I care neither about my reputation score or what idiots may have to say to me. If you want my address so you can say it to my face go right ahead and ask!

If you want to be a bully in a playground, save it for the trolls.

what's your addy? lol:D

RapeKarenX 07-31-2010 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil-Mac (Post 507366)
91. Posting links that lead to sites that want to charge us for something. We are here to share fantasies and have fun, not make money off each other.

Mac- you had 91, the FR used 91. you both have somethng in common- 91.

Lil-Mac 07-31-2010 06:08 PM

So do you, that's how many times I plan on smacking that ass!! :skull-evi:skull-evi

RapeKarenX 07-31-2010 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil-Mac (Post 508136)
So do you, that's how many times I plan on smacking that ass!! :skull-evi:skull-evi

fear!:D

RapeKarenX 08-18-2010 12:20 AM

90 or 89 depending on who you ask-

the damn spam

perfectlyformed 09-05-2010 01:19 PM

88 - Disapearing posts

x

TheOneSolo 10-23-2010 10:46 PM

87 - BUMPING

Systematically bump every thread from the last page of every section to the first page.

FuckingRotter 04-28-2013 06:06 AM

86. Whining about every fucking thing you think is wrong with Rapeboard.

FuckingRotter 04-28-2013 09:39 AM

85. Starting an introduction thread then never coming back again. Why bother?

perfectlyformed 04-28-2013 11:24 AM

84. Asking for your award

x


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2003 - 2013, (c) Rapeboard.com