Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New girl! Please be mean... er, I mean nice... to me ;) (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=10320)

Paws 12-17-2007 05:28 PM

New girl! Please be mean... er, I mean nice... to me ;)

Hello, hello, hello. Long time lurker, first time poster, etc etc! I already said hi in the new members thread but I thought I'd post a thread of my own as well, and see who makes friends with me...

I'm 24, I'm a girl and I'm British. I won't describe how I look here and now, but I'll tell you that some days I look in the mirror and think I'm cute, and then some other days I don't at all, I'd much rather see my face covered in tears, with a hand that's not mine clamped over my mouth... But I guess that's probably pretty similar for a lot of people here, right?... I like a lot of rather twee things like kittens and cross stitch and singing and parks and cups of tea and dancing, as well as being pushed down and forced in to all kinds of depravity and mind games.

There's all sorts of things I'd like to talk about on here, I feel like I found the place where I can be totally open and actually talk about all this rape stuff with people who will understand... There's not many friends of mine who I could confide in and then not worry that they thought I was some sort of crazed pervert... But there's plenty of time for us to talk I hope... I just thought I'd say hi for tonight...

Sorry if I've come across a little stilted, I'm just nervous as hell. I'll loosen up once I've 'met' a few of you :o

Oh, and can anyone help me with how to change my avatar? I can't seem to do it... I feel dumb... help!.

Nice to meet you all. Paws

MeltyMan 12-17-2007 05:45 PM

Hello and Welcome hope u have a nice time here

my dark side 12-17-2007 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paws (Post 112173)
Oh, and can anyone help me with how to change my avatar? I can't seem to do it... I feel dumb... help!.

Here's the link, it's all pretty self explanatory after that, browse then save. Size is pretty small though, so you may have to resize the image on your comp before you upload it.

Hope that helps and welcome to the board. :)

clan_hunter 12-17-2007 05:51 PM

Welcome Paws.

Its nice to see another local girl on this board.
:D

Vika 12-17-2007 06:03 PM

Hi Paws...
people here are really nice, so don't be nervous, everything is cool...
and we all have our little part of nasty devil on our shoulder, that's why we're here :)

my dark side 12-17-2007 06:06 PM

Just watch out for that CH character, he can be a handful if you aren't careful :D

Paws 12-17-2007 06:13 PM

Damn right he's on my shoulder Vika, and whispering in my ear all the time telling me terrible things to do... :skull-smi

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone, how nice of you all!

Yes, I can tell already there's something shifty about him, mds, just something in his demeanour that makes me think of edging away... I'll be careful but when push comes to shove, what can a wee little girl like me do?... I'm scared. ;) He's on my turf too! :eek:

still working on the avatar *sigh*......

GOATBOY 12-17-2007 06:29 PM

welcome paws. its good to see another limey on here.

which part of the uk? your city or nearby city will do. Don't panic, I won't be able to hunt you down unless I have a post code.

but then again. I don't know if you are cute or not. But you sound like you would earn a place on my rape list.

Paws 12-17-2007 06:40 PM

Cute is subjective... Easily led, impressionable, and good to throw around are all things I can tell you with conviction. Are any of those part of the critera for being on your list?

I currently live in a city in Yorkshire, but I'm not bred from the north. I'm a southerner originally, and a former catholic boarding school girl - no really, that's true - so I generally get the piss ripped out of me for not having a broad Yorkshire accent like most people I know...

There's a few people from London on here, I've been noticing. Might be moving there in a few years. Then I'd be waaaay easier to track down.

clan_hunter 12-17-2007 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paws (Post 112211)
There's a few people from London on here, I've been noticing. Might be moving there in a few years. Then I'd be waaaay easier to track down.

You will be way easy to track down anyhow.
:skull-mad

Paws 12-17-2007 06:42 PM

Although wait, that sounds like I'm just moving there SO I get tracked down. This, obviously, is not the case, as the very thought makes me cry and scream and scared and terrified, but it would be an interesting coincidence.

Paws 12-17-2007 06:44 PM

Bah, I'd started writing my afterthought before clan hunter wrote that. Now I feel like my afterthought is totally mooted.

Anyway I'd like to see you try... any of you.... I'm good at hiding.

clan_hunter 12-17-2007 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paws (Post 112214)
Bah, I'd started writing my afterthought before clan hunter wrote that. Now I feel like my afterthought is totally mooted.

Anyway I'd like to see you try... any of you.... I'm good at hiding.

Aww honey, its one of my best skills to track people down i will let you dwell on that thought, perhaps someone will be nice and tell you what that means.

I will give you a clue, i come armed with handcuffs and a "large rigid" baton as standard
;)

sw uk lad 12-17-2007 06:54 PM

weyhey another uk member.where in the south are you originally from?

Paws 12-17-2007 06:56 PM

Now you've intrigued me clan hunter, which is both a mean and a dangerous thing to do to such an impressionable and naive girl.

So. What gives you such impressive tracking skills?
YOU could just be nice and tell me....
Or is that just not your style?

Paws 12-17-2007 06:58 PM

Hello sw uk, nice to see yet another UK member! Originally from the south coast, somewhere in between Weymouth and Poole. How about you? I know the south pretty well.

clan_hunter 12-17-2007 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paws (Post 112219)
Now you've intrigued me clan hunter, which is both a mean and a dangerous thing to do to such an impressionable and naive girl.

So. What gives you such impressive tracking skills?
YOU could just be nice and tell me....
Or is that just not your style?

Hmmm maybe if your nice to me i will let you in on my secret.

sw uk lad 12-17-2007 07:01 PM

well i live nearer bristol myself..wow and ive been down weymouth loads of times and i go down to poole every tuesday evening in the summer for the bike night

clan_hunter 12-17-2007 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by my dark side (Post 112196)
Just watch out for that CH character, he can be a handful if you aren't careful :D

You just want me all to yourself, Jealous bitch:)

MADDOGMCMANAMAN 12-17-2007 07:42 PM

Yorkshire - I Said Yorkshire ? !!!!!! :p :p

lol welcum 2 rb paws and greeetings from the midlands!!