Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Orgasm during rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=2055)

shamsundar 12-22-2006 02:32 AM

Orgasm during rape

I have not seen here any discussion on this board on an issue that is often found on any rape related discussion forum (may be there are some old threads here too, I have not come across them). It is the matter of some women having an orgasm during rape (real, not fantasy or roleplay).
Will some female members of this board like offer some comments - especially those who have had such an experience?
Of course, anyboady else too can add you comments.

kinkyone 12-22-2006 06:04 AM

We don't like to talk all that much about real rape here .....

clan_hunter 12-22-2006 07:02 AM

As Kinky said we dont tend to discuss real rape, hence why its a fantasy board, thought there are members that have been raped that may be willing to volunteer a comment, though we do not ask for comments Shamsundar of members real experiences as we respect the pain and bad experiences they went throught, sometimes they volunteer information but you find we do not push them for information for our own fantasies, questions like this to female members will not gain you alot of respect here.

I would doubt if a women orgasms during rape, a real rape only lasts a few minutes at most women would be too upset or scared to even get close to getting excited during rape.

sindyloo 12-22-2006 02:42 PM

DAMN STRAIGHT!! You dont ask any woman THAT nor do you ask HER AGE!! just dont freaking ask as its not polite at all!!

Women are carrying scars that will never go away from being raped and anytime some one asks it opens that DAMN SCAR again and makes it hurt!:skull-red :skull-cry

So PLEASE?? Just dont ask okay???

ChiTownHoney 12-22-2006 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkyone
We don't like to talk all that much about real rape here .....

No need to jump all over the poor dude. It was just an innocent question.

kinkyone 12-22-2006 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney
No need to jump all over the poor dude. It was just an innocent question.

Who ? me ? :D

Lol.... mine was the shortest and straightest reply :D

ChiTownHoney 12-23-2006 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkyone
Who ? me ? :D

Lol.... mine was the shortest and straightest reply :D

Oh....I tend to quote somebody when I want to reply in general to a thread....:D

gaggirl 12-24-2006 11:13 PM

I'm talking in roleplay context here..

I cant imagine coming when your meant to be fighting.. unless of course its part of the scene and your coerced into it.. different scenario there.

Ive heard people saying that such and such a girl comes when shes being roleplayed, though how much of this is true and the circumstances in which it occured I dont know, because I dont know the girl, but the source reliable enough to make me think "lucky fucking bitch!"

came extremely close the other night during the abdcution roleplay which was unexpected. However the night after the roleplay I did have one, and when I opened my eyes, I felt like I was literally spinning and spinning around and around and around and around... and Ive never felt like that before after an orgasm.

Sternenlied 12-25-2006 12:03 PM

Quote:

DAMN STRAIGHT!! You dont ask any woman THAT nor do you ask HER AGE!! just dont freaking ask as its not polite at all!!

Women are carrying scars that will never go away from being raped and anytime some one asks it opens that DAMN SCAR again and makes it hurt!

So PLEASE?? Just dont ask okay???
Sorry to tell you but:

There HAVE been discussion about real rape on this board and no one went up like this, so stay calm.

And if talking about rape is too much for you this forum probably isn't the best choice for you ...

menace 12-25-2006 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sindyloo
DAMN STRAIGHT!! You dont ask any woman THAT nor do you ask HER AGE!!

So Sindyloo, how many pounds do you have? :D

shamsundar 12-26-2006 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sternenlied
Sorry to tell you but:

There HAVE been discussion about real rape on this board and no one went up like this, so stay calm.

And if talking about rape is too much for you this forum probably isn't the best choice for you ...

Thanks Sternenlied. I just looked at the responses and I must say I'm surprised. Now I have searched the forum and come across some posts which discuss exactly this topic, as you have pointed out, and in at least two posts female members have volunteered comment.

Spytrx 12-28-2006 08:36 PM

Puerly from a medical/biological point of view it is possible for a woman to have an involuntary orgasm. The same can be true for a man that is raped - he might not like it, but that doesn't stop the biological process in his body from functioning...

theman 12-29-2006 03:51 AM

Saw an episode of CSI about that once... Something about some chick shoving metal prods up men's asses and massaging their prostate to make them cum while they were drugged and then selling the man's cum...

innocentlittlegirl 12-30-2006 12:42 PM

YES YOU CAN ORGASM DURING REAL RAPE

and real rapes dont "usually" only last a few minutes. I dont think there is a average period of time for a rape to last...

Orgasm is INVOLUNTARY it is ENTIRELY POSSIBLE to orgasm, it doesnt mean your MIND likes it!

innocentlittlegirl 12-30-2006 12:42 PM

as for roleplay rape. Why wouldnt you be able to orgasm?

I am a natural "squrter" and during my first roleplay made the bed very very wet :)

gaggirl 12-30-2006 05:50 PM

female performance anxiety!

cause, for me, although I'm having the time of my life, Im not in an "Im gonna cum" mindspace, I'm in a "push until I have nothing left" mindspace... Its such a complicated and personal thing.. Its not just a sexual thing for me, it goes deeper than that and touches places deep inside of me... not all surprisingthat to me given this kink started in my childhood and began without anything sexual atached to it:skull-thu

but it was a nice surprise that in finding that after I pushed and pushed until I KNEW without a doubt there was no escape and couldnt talk my way out of it, is when I almost did :skull-tea but by then of course.. the boys couldnt help themselves lol

ugh I hate girls that cum easy - lucky bitch! :skull-big

dark_d3viant 12-30-2006 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaggirl
cause, for me, although I'm having the time of my life, Im not in an "Im gonna cum" mindspace, I'm in a "push until I have nothing left" mindspace... Its such a complicated and personal thing.. Its not just a sexual thing for me, it goes deeper than that and touches places deep inside of me... not all surprisingthat to me given this kink started in my childhood and began without anything sexual atached to it:skull-thu

but it was a nice surprise that in finding that after I pushed and pushed until I KNEW without a doubt there was no escape and couldnt talk my way out of it, is when I almost did :skull-tea but by then of course.. the boys couldnt help themselves lol

ugh I hate girls that cum easy - lucky bitch! :skull-big

Amazing - someone with the same sort of view :)!!
It is a lot deeper for me too, and I never expect to cum in roleplays..sometimes it just 'happens'

IRL, I guess that could happen, I have heard of people cumming during a real rape, and although it is nasty it does happen.

xx

Emily Johnson 12-30-2006 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamsundar
I have not seen here any discussion on this board on an issue that is often found on any rape related discussion forum (may be there are some old threads here too, I have not come across them). It is the matter of some women having an orgasm during rape (real, not fantasy or roleplay).
Will some female members of this board like offer some comments - especially those who have had such an experience?
Of course, anyboady else too can add you comments.

I don't think it is possible to experience a clitoral orgasm during rape, but I think a G-spot orgasm would be possible. I find the g-spot orgasm to be a response to physical stimulation and is involuntary for me, whereas the clitoral orgasm takes just the right state of mind and stimulation to reach.

innocentlittlegirl 12-31-2006 12:42 AM

well. You could be forced to orgasm if your clit was rubbed and rubbed and rubbed,

i dont MEAN to cum easy :(

jcoldstream 12-31-2006 04:45 PM

If it comes at all, my orgasm comes at the moment my panties are being cut away or removed. If it doesn't happen when the cold air hits my panty parts, then it won't happen. Of course, I can still enjoy play rape even without getting a full and deep orgasm, and I have to masturbate afterwards.