Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I fucking hate the beach (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=153327)

shysnale 07-27-2013 07:48 AM

I fucking hate the beach

I was going for a coffee this morning and bumped in two friends. They took me to this lake with a beach. I fucking hate the beach. The sand sticking to your feet, all these people naked.........it's just GROSS. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's gross because they are ugly I say something bugs the shit out of me in this situation....so weird...I can't explain..... am I the only one on the board having a problem with the beach ?

The only nice thing was that we met two people from uk. They said they were from some place 1 hour north from London.....Luton or something...i was happy to speack English, (my fav language). They said they like to come here for holyday and they would come more often if they had more money. I said 'i thought you had this lovely place in England southern coast called Brighton ?'

They said no Brighton sucks. :confused::confused:

FuckingRotter 07-27-2013 08:23 AM

Brighton is right up its own arse. There are plenty of good seaside towns though.

nondescript29 07-27-2013 08:32 AM

I love the beach.

When it isn't filled with ridiculous people and screaming unsupervised children.

Even in the winter it's lovely.

shysnale 07-27-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1296823)
Brighton is right up its own arse..

Overcrowed ?

FuckingRotter 07-27-2013 11:22 AM

No, full of wankers.

perfectlyformed 07-27-2013 12:27 PM

Couple of naturist beaches nearby though..... I've been told.

x

bjc1979 07-27-2013 01:41 PM

How can you hate the beach?

Sierra 07-27-2013 01:42 PM

I hate the beach as well but it has nothing to do with sea and sand. Acres of bright red flesh slowly roasting, screaming kids, family picnics with each member of the family on their smartphone texting about how much family picnics suck.

Luckily here in northern California there are hundreds miles of shoreline which is not only beautiful but also largely devoid of people. It seems everyone else crowds into a few places to see and be seen, which suits me down to the ground. A dog is the only company I want when I head to the shore - and the dog is optional.

pervipete 07-27-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perfectlyformed (Post 1296899)
Couple of naturist beaches nearby though..... I've been told.

x

I think we need to go down there and explore, going around nude should not be a problem for you...

Beaches are good perving territory though...

snarkopo 07-27-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sierra (Post 1296953)
I hate the beach as well but it has nothing to do with sea and sand. Acres of bright red flesh slowly roasting, screaming kids, family picnics with each member of the family on their smartphone texting about how much family picnics suck.

Luckily here in northern California there are hundreds miles of shoreline which is not only beautiful but also largely devoid of people. It seems everyone else crowds into a few places to see and be seen, which suits me down to the ground. A dog is the only company I want when I head to the shore - and the dog is optional.

Cat my dear. And how are you? Henry is scaring me right now as I type. He is sitting and meowing at me in a way that is unusual. I don't know what is on his mind but it is not normal. But as my vet says he's Henry they are afraid of him

orgasmstogo 06-28-2014 04:30 AM

Haha they only get three sunny days per year the rest OV their sunshine is generated through the fuse box in the cupboard!!!:)

Matthewporter 12-01-2016 05:35 AM

I personally love Beaches and especially topless beaches...

grants70 12-01-2016 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sierra (Post 1296953)
A dog is the only company I want when I head to the shore

Me too, though it's a pain getting all the fucking sand out of his coat later.
The last time I was at the beach with the dog, some do-gooder bitch handed me a leaflet about the benefits of having dogs neutered. I was speechless at this insult and I just stared at the woman and her four kids. She informed me about more neutered dogs means less unwanted mongrels later.
She could talk, I mean she had a face like a fucking Pit Bull. A Pit Bull with four mongrel brats just as ugly as herself. What a fucking nerve she had talking about unwanted mongrels when she puked out four of her own and inflicted them on the world.

Gilf Hunter 05-18-2017 10:38 AM

Beach weather is here again. Although I've never actually understood why anyone would go sit in the sand when the temperature is around 94F (That's about 34C for you folks with a sensible temp. Measuring system). But the fucking family wants to go and being the peaceful type that I am, I drag my self to the shore. But like Pete said in this thread a long time ago, the beach is great "perking" territory. Happy summer to all even though it doesn't start officially for about a month.

tom8517 05-19-2017 08:57 PM

When I was younger we used to have an annual trip to the beach, large multi family gathering. I'd make one trip to the beach, have the obligatory game of catch and dips in the ocean with the nieces and nephews.

This was my schedule for the rest of the trip

Wake up late, 9 to 10
Coffee
Walk to favorite waterside dive
Hearty breakfast washed down with multiple Bloody Mary
Fish off the dock until about 3:00 p
Return to bar for lunch
Sleep until everyone comes back from the beach
Eat dinner, drink a bit more, go to bed.
Repeat until vacation is over