Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Guys, Which girls are safe from rape? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=50114)

Carrie 10-02-2010 04:29 AM

Guys, Which girls are safe from rape?

Ok, I know you can't tell us for sure which girls/women are safe from rape because of course none of us are. But what I'm wondering is in your fantasies (because I know you are not RL rapists) which women would you avoid or target? Is it the way we look? act? talk? carry ourselves? or what? that would make us promising rape victims? I know guys with just fantasies of rape might have different targets than real life rapists but I'm guessing the guys here may have thought about who'd be the easiest targets in rl as opposed to women they'd stay clear of. Help us out guys, while we love a good fantasy rape here, a RL rape is nothing we want to contend with.

Throatdagger 10-02-2010 03:33 PM

In fantasy, I avoid no gal and target all gals. that way I avoid decisions.:D

Carrie 10-03-2010 03:08 AM

Ya gotta love fantasy! :D

Legosi 10-03-2010 08:58 AM

For me it's basically a looks thing, as long she's cute I'd be more then happy to play with her. So about the only way to be completely safe from me is to be just that fat and ugly. After that it's all about opportunity, and what mood I'm in.

justmetoo 10-03-2010 02:21 PM

My fantasies are women I know for the most part. Maybe a stranger I see in the grocery store might be a way for me to waste some DNA but for the most part it is women I know. Maybe I visualize too much but that is what works for me. The fantasy has to start with something.

I guess maybe I'm vain but I think of attractive victims. I'm not turned on by someone that isn't good looking enough that I'd take them out on a date.

I'm not hung up on age too much. Any woman from early 20's to early 60's could fit the bill if they have a body they've taken care of. My mind prefers larger breasts as there is more to play with. Not sure what personality type this fits but I would want a victim to struggle the entire time.

joey 10-03-2010 10:16 PM

My fantasies are mostly of the voyeuristic type where I visualize a scenario in which the rapists are not myself but imaginary, often stereotypical creations like black street thugs etc. That said there are certain types of females who would never be victims in these fantasies. Nuns or members of any other type of religious sect (gives me the creeps). Kids, and I don't mean pedo but the often victimized "high school cheerleader" type target - too young for my taste.
There is also an upper age limit but it's hard to specify since I occasionally run across a woman in her early 60's who has the right combination of plus factors to start me fantasizing.
Victims will most often combine some mixture of attractiveness and some type of social standing - which could be simply affluence but might just as well be intelligence, independence, or a happily married relationship. Usually some mixture of the above.

Unblinking Eye 10-03-2010 10:39 PM

Characteristics I specifically avoid, in my fantasies:

- Underage - Duh. But 12:01am on the day of their 18th birthday, they're fair game.
- Too old - No real upper limit here; like justmetoo said, it depends how well they've taken care of themselves. Someone who's in their 30s and has abused their body can look a lot older than someone who's on their 50s and taken care of themselves.
- Visibly pregnant - Pregnancy just, in general, unsettles and disgusts me. I don't like even casual interactions with pregnant women, so rape is definitely out of the question.
- Mentally handicapped - No real challenge, in mild to moderate cases. In severe cases where the woman has the mental capacity of a child, I don't see it as much different than raping a child.
- Para- or quadrapalegic - Not much challenge. Also, they aren't going to feel the pain of being forcibly penetrated. I realize throat-fucking is always an option but, even with restraints, I'd still rather not stick anything in a woman's mouth. I specifically didn't generalize this to 'physically handicapped', as I have a recurring fantasy of raping a woman who's been blind since birth.
- Non-Caucasian - I realize that I risk being accused of racism for not wanting to sexually violate any ethnic minorities, but I've only ever been interested in Caucasian women.
- Overweight - While I did date a BBW for awhile, not the kind of victim I fantasize about raping.

Characteristics that I specifically target, in my fantasies:

- Short hair - Somewhere between close-cropped and collar length. I don't find longer hair on a woman very attractive; just tends to look messy, IMO. I do fantasize sometimes about restraining a woman with longer hair and either cutting it to a more acceptable length or braiding it before I fuck her.
- Red hair - Not the natural shade of red, but dyed red; the brighter, the better. Also purple and pink, to a lesser extent. As above, I sometimes fantasize about restraining a woman and dyeing her hair one of these colours prior to violating her.
- Petite, athletic, smaller breasts, at least 1 foot shorter than me - The first woman I ever imagined (date) raping had this sort of figure and it's been the archetype for my fantasies ever since.

Love Her Legs 10-04-2010 03:07 AM

Pregnant women...no way. IMO rape fantasies about pregnant women are bad taste...

Women wich are blinds or another physical problems

Characteristics that I specifically target, in my fantasies:

Women wich got HOT legs ...off course...:D

lips and neck:

Bob hairstyle...I LOVE women with bob haircuts.

RapeKarenX 10-04-2010 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unblinking Eye (Post 559248)
- Non-Caucasian - I realize that I risk being accused of racism for not wanting to sexually violate any ethnic minorities, but I've only ever been interested in Caucasian women.

Just wanted to make a point- not racist- just have preferences. Sexual preference is not a pretense for racism. :skull-roc

Legosi 10-05-2010 03:22 AM

I personally have a non discrimination policy, asian women, african women, caucasian women, latino women, and yes, you too native american women, if you're hot (And walking alone at night) you have an equal chance of me bending you over and making you cry.

That's just the kind of guy I am.

scarletembrace 10-05-2010 11:55 AM

nobody has described me yet,:P i feel protected.

Legosi 10-06-2010 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarletembrace (Post 560719)
nobody has described me yet,:P i feel protected.

Well, how about you describe yourself and then I'll tell you how safe you are...

Crotch_Ripper 10-08-2010 01:35 PM

For me all women in pants are safe :)

Lil-Mac 10-25-2010 04:27 PM

What girls are safe from rape? In a word... None. Not even old, ugly, dried up ones. I wouldnt rape them but I'm sure someone would.

TheOneSolo 10-25-2010 04:36 PM

I hear you Mac, though I would like to think of myself as an equal opportunity rapist.

Lil-Mac 10-25-2010 04:56 PM

I am an equal opportunity rapist. Given the opportunity, all hot girls are equally rapable.

TheOneSolo 10-25-2010 05:00 PM

Yeah, they usually get chosen first. A more attractive girl, is(note the operative word) more attractive.

Those who attract more attention to themselves, through sexy outfits, and or just plain ol'looking good, will always get more attention from men.

GeorgeDaBrute 11-02-2010 10:52 AM

avoid avoid .. hmm lemme think ...

aha ...dead ones

and morbidly obese.. I like a little cushion for the pushin but there is a limit ..also see the above because when they are too big they might as well be dead because they are a tickin time bomb.

lowkey 11-04-2010 11:52 PM

- Innocents: Odd as that might sound, I don't find utter naivety arousing and on some level even find the loss of innocence, particularly in a savage fashion, heartbreaking. I have had exceptions to this rule, but they're rare.

- Pregnant Women: Motherhood is a beautiful thing, but not a sexually arousing thing. If absolutely nothing else, I would likely be too concerned for harming the child while manhandling the woman to enjoy myself.

- Bad Hygiene: This is not so much 'plain/ugly' women (I have met almost no women in my life I'd call ugly), but I have met women who are ghastly to the extent they are ungroomed. I'd have to put such women through an extensive series of manicures, pedicures, skin care regimes, and hair styling before I'd consider it and by that point, I may as well be dating them.

- Lewd Women: It may seem old fashion, but I do not care for women who speak and behave in a crass fashion. Being sexual active, outgoing, or even aggressive has my indifferent approval (in that I feel it's entirely their own business, not of mine or anyone else, and will defend them based on that point) but only so long as it's done with a modicum of class. Again, this is something I've exceptions for, but they are very rare.

- Muscular Women: Fit and athletic is more than fine, but if you've bulked up to the point to where you could crush my head between your bicep, I will look elsewhere for my entertainment. This is both a matter of physical appeal and arguably practicality - it is difficult to force yourself on a woman who can bench press you.

flat15 01-13-2011 03:27 PM

i try to immagine them pregnant, if they would look even hotter pregnant (by me:)) then they're in.