Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ladies, would you get wet if you knew you were about to be raped? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=167466)

HoldHerOpen 05-27-2014 09:17 PM

Ladies, would you get wet if you knew you were about to be raped?

Sometimes just thinking about sex will get women wet.

So, ladies, if you knew you were about to get raped would you get wet?
If yes,how would you feel if your rapist pointed out that you were wet?

FuckingRotter 05-27-2014 09:23 PM

Whilst discussing a real life situation with rape date, she stated "I'll just have to hope I get wet then". I replied "I hope you don't".

perfectlyformed 05-28-2014 12:32 AM

Its a physical reaction. It will just happen by itself if you want it or not. A better question is "would you get turned on?"

I'd get very wet AND be turned on but that just me having rape fantasies :)

x

forest4thetrees 06-01-2014 09:22 AM

I have no idea whether or not i'd get wet.... more than likely i would but it would probably depend on the scene itself...

Sheba 06-02-2014 01:17 PM

Not by choice. I'd be too busy fighting him. But once it got going, my body might start pumping out lubrication so my vagina wouldn't tear (that, after all, is the point of 'getting wet' in the first place.)

TaraMcClosoff 07-30-2014 09:56 AM

If I'm out on a date and there's chemistry there, I can see going back to my place and warming up to each other. Maybe things start escalating and I attempt to stop him before it goes too far. The thought of him wanting me badly enough at that point to keep going, against my will, is a huge turn-on.

GeorgeDaBrute 08-04-2014 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaraMcClosoff (Post 1420372)
If I'm out on a date and there's chemistry there, I can see going back to my place and warming up to each other. Maybe things start escalating and I attempt to stop him before it goes too far. The thought of him wanting me badly enough at that point to keep going, against my will, is a huge turn-on.

So ..dinner and a movie this Friday then?

Molly Girl 08-08-2014 06:50 AM

Hell yes I'd be wet LOL.

Marilyn 08-09-2014 11:19 AM

I think I would... Yes :)

Bambi3 08-11-2014 05:50 AM

I think it's a physical reaction that can hardly be controlled. Depending on the situation, I think I might get pretty wet if I have a moment to realize the situation I'm in and when my body notices what's going to happen. Even while tied up and screaming my heart out - seeing a naked guy get hard while he rubs my nipples and starts telling me how he'll fill me up in a few moments would get me dripping

HYMENBUSTER 08-11-2014 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi3 (Post 1423357)
I think it's a physical reaction that can hardly be controlled. Depending on the situation, I think I might get pretty wet if I have a moment to realize the situation I'm in and when my body notices what's going to happen. Even while tied up and screaming my heart out - seeing a naked guy get hard while he rubs my nipples and starts telling me how he'll fill me up in a few moments would get me dripping

So bambi you're gonna visit Cali soon, Imma pound that unwilling pussy like its the Gaza strip

Bambi3 08-12-2014 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HYMENBUSTER (Post 1423496)
So bambi you're gonna visit Cali soon, Imma pound that unwilling pussy like its the Gaza strip

Mmmhhh - that makes California sound like a place to avoid...or seek out!

GeorgeDaBrute 08-13-2014 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi3 (Post 1423759)
Mmmhhh - that makes California sound like a place to avoid...or seek out!

Well at least you know the US would welcome you with open .. arms ..*cough* ..

BigButtEliane 08-26-2014 03:59 PM

Ravished 10-01-2014 04:26 PM

I tend to lubricate really well, so I think that would be a given for me. Nothing more humiliating than him telling me I wanted it because I got wet.

GeorgeDaBrute 10-13-2014 03:12 PM

But well you did want it , afterall your on this site sooo...

Hell_Kat 12-03-2014 11:20 PM

Im with molly girl on this one.. HELL YES!

katiecat 12-04-2014 03:08 PM

i think it would depend on how scared i was. if he tried to warm me up gently id probly get wet but if i was teriffied i dont think i would

lilerica 12-05-2014 02:44 PM

i remember jogging late at night and someone was following me. My heart was racing, and I was so scared. He kept following me no matter which way i was going, and I was sure i was about to be. He was like right behind me, if I stopped he would run over me. Then he ran past me, and I almost felt disappointed! I can't even begin to explain how i felt.

cynthia4rp 12-30-2014 04:49 AM

I would get wet. Just as with lilerica, I have been in a situation where I thought I was going to be attacked and I was wet. I was walking on a quiet street alone at night, followed by a car, with the driver calling out to me. Someone getting groceries out of their car scared him off. I was sort of disappointed and relieved at the same time.

But it has been the basis for lots of fantasies since then.