Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What I want to know is.... (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=143680)

FuckingRotter 05-02-2013 08:53 PM

Dick, many of the recent arrivals have already quietly been doing just that.

FuckingRotter 05-02-2013 11:33 PM

It's not really about being given chances is it? German Chick could just as easily write something I don't find objectionable, and I'll say so. Her being apparently rapeable or hot or whatever is not a governing factor. Take Sasha as an example, she really rather fancies herself, attractiveness by itself doesn't really wash with me.

I hope they both continue to post here. I'm guessing Sasha is sulking somewhere because she didn't get her way with me, she could just as easily be on holiday though. German Chick? Well, busy perhaps. I couldn't really care. I'm not going to fall over all the other blokes trying to get the little starlets attentions. :)

Oh the compliment I gave? Like to look at it as more an acknowledgement of both what you wrote and the effort you put in to writing it. I like to work a few fucks in to things myself. Did owe you an apology though, doesn't mean I'm not going to attempt to hand you your arse if ever I think you need it though. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangerdevil (Post 1258669)
I appreciate the compliment. I understand that you don't give them out easily which makes them more meaningful.

I do hope you'll give GC a second chance however. She does speak her mind but never out of malice. She's one of the sweetest people I've ever met, and yes, awesomely rapeable. I figure the last would appeal to you most.

GermanChick 05-03-2013 09:32 AM

Ha - FR and I agree on something :D Just kidding - I actually agree with a lot he has to say, doesn't mean I won't say what I think when I don't agree with him.

The initial post stands as is - I had asked people not to take 'my side' just because I'm friends with them and thank god that hasn't happened. Lysyn, Nondescript and Jwham are big kids that don't need coaching from anyone, as a matter of fact, they'd probably kick my ass if I asked them to.

Having said that - I don't need a second chance, thanks Carlos and Jas. I made a post that wasn't against any rules and I could care less what anyone on here thinks of me for speaking what I perceive as truth. If anyone wants to add their point of view - more power to them but its the Rowdy Room, fuck it - unless a mod tells me I've received a warning there is no need for second chances. Me being 'nice' or whatever has nothing to do with anything - I actually expected a lot more 'abuse' to come my way tbh, I see it as a lot of people quietly agreeing with me. The only person debating the whole counterpoint is FR. *shrugs*
Thanks for the compliment Carlos and Jas though :D

The reason I wrote what I did is apparent to those that know me - I want to help make things better, not make them worse. Open and respectful communication is a must when it comes to stuff like this and I believe in it even on sites 'like these'. I don't even care if you put 'fuck', 'shit', 'cunt' or other adjectives in the communication - as long as you take the time to actually read the whole post and think before you respond.

For that, and only that reason, did I pick apart what I think is/has happened with the influx of members of a former board on this site.
I truly don't care what happens from here on forward - I will still read and post depending on what I find interesting, but I still believe that the board would have benefited from a little 'let's cut them some slack and be 'nice' (even just for the first 2 weeks) attitude about a month ago. I've said my piece, I'm done saying it after this post :)

Again - I think that train has left the station. When FR said that 'some have quietly done just that' in reference to DickBigger's excellent post I had to laugh though. "Quietly" being the key word here - as in , not at all - they're gone and not posting anymore. You ended up with 5 out of 50 - congratulations! :) I'm on that train too btw, but I'm so awesome I can be in two places (or more) at the same time :D so I'll still be hanging out here a bit every once in a while and dazzle you guys with my brilliance :D

Kim Jong Un 05-03-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1258724)
German Chick could just as easily write something I don't find objectionable,

Not possible. Not because she could have chosen to write something differently, but because it is not possible for you to not object. You are either the most thin-skinned person on this board, or you thrive on a diet of pure bile.

Either way, you appear to have much free time on your hands, so that give me an idea:

On behalf of the kind and gentle folk of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, I would like to extend a heartfelt, lifelong, invitation to attend one of our DPRK Re-education Camps! Free room and board, clothing, haircuts, medical, dental, blunted digging tools, and our one of a kind "retirement" plan!

I think it would do you a world of good! :skull-roc

WickedLady 05-03-2013 11:34 AM

I'm not quietly agreeing with GC, I'm not agreeing with her at all. Just wanted to point that out :)

nondescript29 05-03-2013 11:37 AM

FuckingRotter 05-03-2013 11:37 AM

It. The New Labour Party failed to re-educate me, do you seriously think I'm going to cross half the world to bankrupt your pitiful country trying? I'm not that cruel.

jwham 05-03-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GermanChick (Post 1258851)
Again - I think that train has left the station. When FR said that 'some have quietly done just that' in reference to DickBigger's excellent post I had to laugh though. "Quietly" being the key word here - as in , not at all - they're gone and not posting anymore. You ended up with 5 out of 50 - congratulations! :) I'm on that train too btw, but I'm so awesome I can be in two places (or more) at the same time :D so I'll still be hanging out here a bit every once in a while and dazzle you guys with my brilliance :D

I think GC, is correct in that many have left and are gathering at another location, and from time to time I will visit with them there. But I also see that others are still arriving in the ‘Refugee’ thread that CR, set up for us, so all it not lost.

I thinks DB, has a great point and that this is still possible…

Quote:

Originally Posted by dickbiggers (Post 1258690)
... couldn't a good portion of this disconnect be avoided if the RD folks established a foothold in the discussion and story forums? If those areas are less trafficked by the RB core members, it seems that would be the perfect opportunity for the RD'ers to carve out a niche and assimilate into the board.

In essence, its almost tailor made. Its almost as if RB has unwittingly gifted the newcomers their own patch of land on which to start a new life. They are in effect saying "Okay, you guys jumpstart the discussion and story sections which we don't often frequent. Maybe some of us will become interested and join you. In the meantime, come check out our movie section. Perhaps you will enjoy that aspect of the board and join us." With the exception of not having an active chatroom, which had a devoted core membership, it seems that the opportunity to recreate a good deal of what we had has been presented to us ready-made, along with the chance to explore some multimedia that RD did not afford.

I can't really see a lose-situation here, allowing the expected uneasy acclimation period of course.

If GC, and the other “5” she spoke about stayed and kept posting, along with the others who are still arriving, DB’s idea can still work.

FuckingRotter 05-03-2013 08:10 PM

Yes. There are recent arrivals here just quietly getting on with carving out a spot. German Chick must have you all on ignore or something?

Oh well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WickedLady (Post 1258905)
I'm not quietly agreeing with GC, I'm not agreeing with her at all. Just wanted to point that out :)

FuckingRotter 05-03-2013 08:11 PM

Is that morse code?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nondescript29 (Post 1258907)

LIDM99810 05-03-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1259117)
Yes. There are recent arrivals here just quietly getting on with carving out a spot. German Chick must have you all on ignore or something?

Oh well.

Yes, I'm right here getting on with it.

FuckingRotter 05-03-2013 08:59 PM

Those passive aggressive mother fuckers saying fuck all and quietly agreeing with you! What's to be done about them? ;)

LIDM99810 05-03-2013 09:42 PM

A good viscious rape I should think :)

FuckingRotter 05-03-2013 10:18 PM

Ooh no! They might be able to fight me off with all that passive aggression.

LIDM99810 05-03-2013 10:22 PM

Lol. 6"4 and built like a brickhouse? Surely not ;)

Need2BOwned 05-03-2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LIDM99810 (Post 1259172)
Lol. 6"4 and built like a brickhouse? Surely not ;)

Who's 6'4 and built like a brickhouse? You have my attention;)

LIDM99810 05-03-2013 10:39 PM

Mine too :) (fr)

Need2BOwned 05-03-2013 10:42 PM

No! Really?

I know who I'm jumping behind if the shit hits the fan. lol!

FuckingRotter 05-03-2013 10:45 PM

6' 2" as it happens. I wouldn't say brick house, I just have a low fat body weight percentage, muscle is heavier. Plus I have a huge brain of course! ;)

FuckingRotter 05-03-2013 10:46 PM

I must weigh myself, thinking on. Haven't seen a set of scales since December.