Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ladies...vaginal or anal rape? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=165793)

HoldHerOpen 11-06-2013 12:05 PM

Ladies...vaginal or anal rape?

Ladies, if your rapist allowed you to choose to be raped vaginally or anally, which would you choose? (Assume that in either case your rapist would come inside you. Refusing to choose will result in you being raped both vaginally and anally.)

Hold_me_down 11-06-2013 03:12 PM

Vaginally. The thought of being raped anally.....good lord. I can't even imagine the excruciating pain. Even when it's consensual and a bunch of lube is used AND I'm going slow, it STILL hurts! lol
Vaginal would hurt like hell, absolutely. But nowhere near as much.
....now, in a fantasy, of course I would be stubborn & refuse to answer ;) hahaha

HoldHerOpen 11-06-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hold_me_down (Post 1340491)
Vaginally. The thought of being raped anally.....good lord. I can't even imagine the excruciating pain. Even when it's consensual and a bunch of lube is used AND I'm going slow, it STILL hurts! lol
....now, in a fantasy, of course I would be stubborn & refuse to answer ;) hahaha

That would mean you would get a load of cum in your vagina. You would be ok with that? (Or at least more ok with it than it being in your ass?)

Hold_me_down 11-06-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoldHerOpen (Post 1340498)
That would mean you would get a load of cum in your vagina. You would be ok with that? (Or at least more ok with it than it being in your ass?)

.....damn this is hard! lol
Yeah, yeah...well.....AGH.

On one hand, vaginal wouldn't hurt nearly as much, but there's a chance for the obvious: pregnancy, STD's. And the added humiliation of knowing your rapist jizzed in your vag.....

Anal would be awful, so painful! You know the skin would tear, it would be gaping, bleeding, and when the cum oozed out it would burn like FUCK.
(I put too much thought in disgusting things 0_o )

....Yes, I'd rather it be in my pussy. Either way I lose, right?

nagoya 11-06-2013 04:00 PM

anal
not pregnancy

HoldHerOpen 11-06-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hold_me_down (Post 1340499)
.....damn this is hard! lol
Yeah, yeah...well.....AGH.

On one hand, vaginal wouldn't hurt nearly as much, but there's a chance for the obvious: pregnancy, STD's. And the added humiliation of knowing your rapist jizzed in your vag.....

Anal would be awful, so painful! You know the skin would tear, it would be gaping, bleeding, and when the cum oozed out it would burn like FUCK.
(I put too much thought in disgusting things 0_o )

....Yes, I'd rather it be in my pussy. Either way I lose, right?

Oh you definitely lose either way.

I am curious about something. You say it would be humiliating to know your rapist jizzed in your vag, apparently more humiliating than knowing he jizzed in your ass. I think this is probably the case for most women (ladies correct me if I am wrong) but I am not sure why. Why do you think?

Regardless, if I were the rapist in this situation I would be hoping the woman would choose anal. I would then rape her vaginally. Right before I came I would tell her her pussy is just about to be filled with my cum. I'd love to humiliate her like this.

Darksyde 11-06-2013 04:02 PM

Hmm...ask her to choose and then do the opposite. Sneaky. I like it! :skull-bee

perfectlyformed 11-06-2013 04:46 PM

Anal could be fun. A bit of pain never hurt anyone lol. But what is this "choice" thing you speak of? Not a rape concept :)

x

Darksyde 11-06-2013 04:49 PM

Good point! :)

Hold_me_down 11-06-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoldHerOpen (Post 1340505)
Oh you definitely lose either way.

I am curious about something. You say it would be humiliating to know your rapist jizzed in your vag, apparently more humiliating than knowing he jizzed in your ass. I think this is probably the case for most women (ladies correct me if I am wrong) but I am not sure why. Why do you think?

Regardless, if I were the rapist in this situation I would be hoping the woman would choose anal. I would then rape her vaginally. Right before I came I would tell her her pussy is just about to be filled with my cum. I'd love to humiliate her like this.

I definitely do :P

I don't know why. Vag just seems more....humiliating for me. Standing up and feeling it slowly come out of my ravaged pussy. Running down my inner thighs. The terror of not knowing if I just conceived. That most intimate spot used and turned to damaged goods by my rapists' cum.
Either would be awful and embarrassing, but that's how I see it, at least.

And if it were you, just to give ya what ya want, I'd choose anal. :D

HoldHerOpen 11-06-2013 06:28 PM

You are mistaken.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hold_me_down (Post 1340557)
I definitely do :P

I don't know why. Vag just seems more....humiliating for me. Standing up and feeling it slowly come out of my ravaged pussy. Running down my inner thighs. The terror of not knowing if I just conceived. That most intimate spot used and turned to damaged goods by my rapists' cum.
Either would be awful and embarrassing, but that's how I see it, at least.

And if it were you, just to give ya what ya want, I'd choose anal. :D

Why do yo think I would let you stand up?

Hold_me_down 11-06-2013 06:49 PM

.....mmm I'm liking this thread more and more...

duracel69 11-07-2013 10:06 AM

Get her to choose. Then threaten the reverse unless she begs for it, also getting her to use degrading language:

E.g.

If she wants to avoid getting it anally, she has to shout "Please fuck me in my cunt!".
She'll probably refuse at first, but when your rock hard rd hot throbbing cock head is nudging up against her shit hole, she'll probably change her tune.....

diane6702 11-09-2013 02:33 AM

In my experience choice was never an option,but for the sake of argument I would have to chose taking the rape in my pussy!!! It is far less painful and tramatic, but having to chose may cause it's own mental trama!!!

GeorgeDaBrute 11-09-2013 01:33 PM

well shit yeah you let her choose .. then you stick it where you want it anyway.
Just to watch her wittle eyes tear up and her wittle wip quiver ..oh poor wittle fing twusted the big bad man and he fwucked you aawwweee ...

diane6702 11-09-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeDaBrute (Post 1341335)
well shit yeah you let her choose .. then you stick it where you want it anyway.
Just to watch her wittle eyes tear up and her wittle wip quiver ..oh poor wittle fing twusted the big bad man and he fwucked you aawwweee ...

The most likely and logical senerio!!!

luvnlust 11-10-2013 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hold_me_down (Post 1340491)

Your answer was kept so simple... reason is no replacement for passion... and if you desire to be filled with sperm... then so fucking be it... just give into it... enjoy the moment... the heated passion of a cock jizzing, spasming, cumming into you for its fucking self-sastisfying pleasure... with every ejaculated load... each spasm filling you with the expected moment that you might be impregnated.

Poison 11-26-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagoya (Post 1340504)
anal
not pregnancy

Quote:

Originally Posted by perfectlyformed (Post 1340538)
Anal could be fun. A bit of pain never hurt anyone lol. But what is this "choice" thing you speak of? Not a rape concept :)

x

Can I marry either of you?

subgirl 11-26-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diane6702 (Post 1341198)
In my experience choice was never an option,but for the sake of argument I would have to chose taking the rape in my pussy!!! It is far less painful and tramatic, but having to chose may cause it's own mental trama!!!

like Diane my Experience choice never real option.

FuckingRotter 11-26-2013 09:25 PM

A girls only choice should be "we can do this the easy way, or we can do it the hard way". :)