Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sport rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=2340)

Beardy 01-01-2007 08:22 PM

Sport rape

I´ve read in the “members introduce yourself” section that at least two people (fettherpst and wiz) would role play rape a girl in sports outfit. Besides, I have read the thread “girls in sneakers”.
I usually go jogging in the park and I also have this fantasy, so that I am the raped one, of course.
In my fantasy I am attacked and brutally raped in the park, leaving me in the grass with my torn clothes on. A second one is that I am abducted and gangraped.
I´m in my mid thirties, but I´m fit. When I do jogging I wear sport underwear and fit shorts and t-shirt. I try my boobs don´t bounce, but I see how men turn around to watch me. I also wear short socks and sneakers.
Well, just post in this forum your fantasies about this topic, or any another sport rape. I would like you to share your fantasies with me.;)

gaggirl 01-01-2007 08:28 PM

hello Beardy

I too have this fantasy.. jogging through my local park which is very big, and has its isolated bushy parts. also coming out of the gym at night, maybe even by some guys that I'd workout with and not realise it was them. Of course certain cliingly fabrics stick to ones sweaty skin and very hard to peel off... such articles require shapr metal objects for removal :skull-evi

Like you, I enjoy flirting with danger... but I think Id probably get into trouble if I told my man I was going for a jog at night in the middle of that big park all by msyelf.. lol He'd know what I was up to straight away.

x

Beardy 01-01-2007 08:43 PM

I go to the gym too, but I didn´t have fantasized about being raped in it or when I leave. It sounds good, to be gangraped in the locker by several muscular men.

gaggirl 01-01-2007 08:47 PM

mmm and which guys do you like the best? I have to say I like soccer boys, gridiron men and sprinters and ice hockey men.. they look so damn HUGE -of course the padding helmets and gloves ad to the overall effect

least sexy is golf and cricket!!!

Beardy 01-01-2007 08:57 PM

Strong athletes like throwers, basketball players and of course soccer players. Especially the danish guy who plays for Chelsea and ads underwear. I´d loved to be raped by him.

theman 01-02-2007 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beardy
I´ve read in the “members introduce yourself” section that at least two people (fettherpst and wiz) would role play rape a girl in sports outfit. Besides, I have read the thread “girls in sneakers”.
I usually go jogging in the park and I also have this fantasy, so that I am the raped one, of course.
In my fantasy I am attacked and brutally raped in the park, leaving me in the grass with my torn clothes on. A second one is that I am abducted and gangraped.
I´m in my mid thirties, but I´m fit. When I do jogging I wear sport underwear and fit shorts and t-shirt. I try my boobs don´t bounce, but I see how men turn around to watch me. I also wear short socks and sneakers.
Well, just post in this forum your fantasies about this topic, or any another sport rape. I would like you to share your fantasies with me.;)

Bouncing boobs are fun to watch...

dark_d3viant 01-02-2007 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaggirl
mmm and which guys do you like the best? I have to say I like soccer boys, gridiron men and sprinters and ice hockey men.. they look so damn HUGE -of course the padding helmets and gloves ad to the overall effect

least sexy is golf and cricket!!!

Hockey men!! *orgasms*

I've just been reminded of how much of a slut I am when it comes to choosing a 'type of guy' ;)

hmmm... looking all brutal in their huge padded outfits, skating around like death-machines from hell.... ooooh... That would make one fantastic rape!

xx

Number7 01-02-2007 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theman
Bouncing boobs are fun to watch...

They sure are. :)

I like the whole "sports rape" thing as well, but it wouldn't be my top turn on, a bit of everything is good though ;)

fettherpst 01-02-2007 04:09 PM

This is my gf

Hello,
This is my gf wearing her sports outfit.
Hot or not? Wow, if she was jogging in the park........
what would you do :) (mean laugh hehehehehehe)

Number7 01-02-2007 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fettherpst
Hello,
This is my gf wearing her sports outfit.
Hot or not? Wow, if she was jogging in the park........
what would you do :) (mean laugh hehehehehehe)

O_O

HOT

Man, if she was jogging in the park there wouldn't be much I wouldn't do :D

gaggirl 01-02-2007 06:01 PM

what a fucking cool outfit!!

hehe yeah dark... thats why I dont like aussie rules or thugby, they dont have all the gear so they cant just go ramming themselves into obstacles without mercy! I cant wait to go on a trip to the US or Canada and take in some games How hot would it be to come across a team on a little tour bus in the middle of nowhere, all drunk and randy... coach has gone to sleep...

of course being done by a big rough hard team in their full gear in the middle of the oval.. that would never happen in real life but it sure makes for a hot fantasy *sigh*
mMmmmMMMMMMmm!!

weirdo 01-02-2007 06:36 PM

Woow !!

gone

Beardy 01-02-2007 06:59 PM

I´ve gone to the gym today and I saw every man as a would-be rapist.
Especially one bonehead, blue eyes, 6´tall, also in his mid-thirties. I couldn´t wait to share it in the forum.:D

menace 01-02-2007 07:21 PM

Why didn't I think of this? The thought of those fine figured, sweatty bodies as they're leaving the gym... yummy! :skull-evi :skull-lov

-Gags, peeling clothes of a swety body is no harder, and if it's one of those adidas type smooth jumpsuits, it's in fact a little easier.

gaggirl 01-02-2007 09:23 PM

yeah makes for spice of life Beardy :) I didnt like any of the ones I saw today :skull-cry

Menace, The lorna jane/rockwear tops I have are tight with these nice stiff straps (you need stiff straps when you have big boobs and going braless and dont want to look like your wearing a bullet proof vest!) I sometimes get my arms in the wrong way lol :skull-eek

and I find it hard to wriggle out of them when I'm sweaty! *passes you the knife* :skull-eek

I guess the pants are a different matter.. obviously no stiff straps :skull-big

menace 01-02-2007 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaggirl

Menace, The lorna jane/rockwear tops I have are tight with these nice stiff straps (you need stiff straps when you have big boobs and going braless and dont want to look like your wearing a bullet proof vest!) I sometimes get my arms in the wrong way lol :skull-eek

and I find it hard to wriggle out of them when I'm sweaty! *passes you the knife* :skull-eek

I guess the pants are a different matter.. obviously no stiff straps :skull-big

Yeah, but that you. If it were someone else taking it off, they wouldn't have that kind of a problem.

*takes the knife, stabs it into a desk, brakes it in half and trades up to a pair of scissors*

And take into account you are a little worn out when you're trying to wriggle out of the tops:skull-win

gaggirl 01-02-2007 09:50 PM

lol

What are you saying -I'm unco??? But yes more than a little worn out.. muscles so exhausted as to be trembling under the lightest of efforts :skull-tea

menace 01-02-2007 09:55 PM

I assume 'unco' is short for unconscious... And no, that's not what I'm going for. I don't see why someone else would be taking it off only if you are unconscius. Unless that's your thing? :skull-big

gaggirl 01-02-2007 09:58 PM

uncoordinated! never mind.. I think I know what you meant now in the first place :skull-big dont mind me.. my brain needs coffee and carbs!

cut away!

menace 01-02-2007 10:00 PM

I'm real sorry, but my brain right now needs sleep... it's 3 AM here.

But another time... :skull-evi

fettherpst 01-03-2007 04:01 AM

More picture of my gf

move this to the section Rapestories: parkrape

fettherpst 01-03-2007 04:23 AM

Story2

move this to the section Rapestories: parkrape

ego 01-03-2007 10:12 AM

Shouldnt this move to the roleplay section? Or stories one?

drmephisto 01-03-2007 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_d3viant
Hockey men!! *orgasms*

I've just been reminded of how much of a slut I am when it comes to choosing a 'type of guy' ;)

hmmm... looking all brutal in their huge padded outfits, skating around like death-machines from hell.... ooooh... That would make one fantastic rape!

xx

Especially that evil grin missing a couple of teeth.

MasterWaylander 01-10-2007 04:34 PM

This thread has really lit my candle. A fit petite blonde jogs through my local park, she is very fit, small breasts, 32b I would guess.
Always wears tight vest and shorts and (silly girl) always takes the same route.
I noticed this morning that her left knee was strapped up so even I might be able to catch her now....lol.
I have fantasised about grabbing her, throwing her into the bushes and cutting her clothes from her, tying her with her own sports bra and then fucking the hell out of her.
Never would of course....but a man can dream.....:cool:

Beardy 01-12-2007 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterWaylander
This thread has really lit my candle. A fit petite blonde jogs through my local park, she is very fit, small breasts, 32b I would guess.
Always wears tight vest and shorts and (silly girl) always takes the same route.
I noticed this morning that her left knee was strapped up so even I might be able to catch her now....lol.
I have fantasised about grabbing her, throwing her into the bushes and cutting her clothes from her, tying her with her own sports bra and then fucking the hell out of her.
Never would of course....but a man can dream.....:cool:

And a woman too...

greyducttape 01-16-2007 05:59 AM

Hey, I'm the bonehead! Easy now!

Tanya 01-17-2007 05:08 AM

What about girls wearing leatoards, or costumes that include fishnets and insanely short skirts...I wear that stuff ;)

menace 01-17-2007 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanya
What about girls wearing leatoards, or costumes that include fishnets and insanely short skirts...I wear that stuff ;)

Leotards :rolleyes:

But fishnets and short skirts... :D :D :D :skull-win

Tanya 01-17-2007 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by menace
Leotards :rolleyes:

But fishnets and short skirts... :D :D :D :skull-win

I dont have my fishnet pics on here anymore, i asked a friend to email me them, he hasnt yet grrr

Beardy 01-25-2007 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanya

Me too. I feel sexy when I wear fishnets, and I see how men look at me, well at my legs. Sometimes I fantasize with some of these men rapes me after following me.
Anyway, this thread is about rape in a soprt outfit. Anyone else wants to say if this is a turn on?

Wodan 01-25-2007 09:15 PM

hmmm reading the topic it just came to mind how good women look practicing martial arts.. wearing those karate uniforms that keep opening up during practice.

vestri vinco 01-29-2007 04:30 AM

anytime I see a fit women who is all sweaty from working out....Oh man I love the salty taste of a sweaty women.

vestri vinco 01-30-2007 10:55 AM

Tanya you can wear all the fishnet stockings you want. I would have to keep buying them for you since they would be trashed every day LOL.. To bad your in Aus.

weirdo 07-12-2007 03:16 PM

--

drmephisto 07-12-2007 04:16 PM

Being a scuba diver, I don't think anything is hotter than a dive skin with a skimpy bikini under. I just love taking the top layer then using my knife on bra and panties, yum.

drmephisto 07-12-2007 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weirdo
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...edboobs-15.gif

Hey Beardy, seems my cam has catched you. As I will ... :skull-evi

Nice "stuff" weirdo.:D

Beardy 07-13-2007 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weirdo
Hey Beardy, seems my cam has catched you. As I will ... :skull-evi

MMM. I´m not blonde.:skull-cry
Anyway I can jog in that t-shirt in your favorite park:skull-win