Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   A horrible event. (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=7039)

Number7 06-27-2007 05:29 PM

A horrible event.

Most of you know I'm only eighteen, going on nineteen, some of you of noticed I was gone for a couple of weeks, only one of you (HBSB) knows why.

My mother needed to use the internet and while I was asleep she decided to take my laptop, and what did she find in my bookmarks?

Yes, RB.

I don't know how long she looked at it, or what she saw, but she was disgusted. My parents want to send me to "get help" now and the tension in my house can be cut with a knife...

I got my laptop back since it's mine and I use it for work as well, so I'll still be here, but this is a pretty bad time for me :(

ego 06-27-2007 05:41 PM

Oh, shit!

What about making a revolution? Say them for example that you consider the fact she take a look in your private things an insult much much worst than being in RB? Or that the only help you need is a place that noone looks at your stuff while you sleep?

Anyway, that sucks!

hornybisexualbitch 06-27-2007 05:43 PM

Oh babe, i am sorry for all that, and as far as you needing help, and the fact that they said that, well that really just pisses me off.

You dont need help, i love you, take care.

dashrendar44 06-27-2007 05:54 PM

wow.....on one hand, that sucks and im mad sorry for you....but on the other why didnt you have password protection? @_@ its a work comp too, so even if it wasnt going on rb it still has sensitive info.....oh well, that really sucks, sorry TT________TT

Number7 06-27-2007 09:51 PM

@ Ego, I'm not even going to try to turn it around, like I see where they are coming from...

@HBSB, I know I don't need help :( I wish I was with you right now :(

@Dash, I work from home, so I shouldn't of had to password something around my own family... Guess I was wrong.

Jasmine 06-27-2007 10:40 PM

Number 7,
It was wrong of them to check your computer. However, they may have found it accidentally. You are correct in not trying to put them on the defensive. Parents hate that and it makes us angry.

Believe me, your parent's hearts are broken. They think that they have failed you somehow. They will talk to a therapist and find out that it isn't so uncommon and calm down.

I suggest you rename your favs something like "google scholar"!

Good luck. Be on your best behavior, they are watching!

dashrendar44 06-27-2007 10:42 PM

lol, well call me paranoid, but ive got the base lock on turning on my comp and ive got password locks on all major programs (example, if i try to open firefox i have to put in a password) theres a total of 11 i use on my comp and theyre all different! ^_^ good luck to you man...looks like youll need it TT_TT

MADDOGMCMANAMAN 06-27-2007 11:09 PM

NO.7 GOD DAMN man i feel for ya !! that is truly a bitch

just try to stay cool about the whole thing and not give them the impression that ur up to no good !!

also maybe u could say that what they found was "RAPBOARD" as in "yeah muthafuckers i bust a cap in yo ass" - or that u wanted to go to "RAPBOARD" and misspelt it with an extra "E"

dunno if it helps - just tryin to come up with a suggestion.

neway - i wish u good luck !!

my dark side 06-27-2007 11:53 PM

Sorry to hear bout the troubles. I hope it all works out for you in the end, though it may take time.

I put a password on my comp and that was just because of RB. I dont have parents to worry about with it, just an ex husband but even the thought of him finding it and finding things that i say scare me.

Best of luck with it all Number 7.

Sternenlied 06-28-2007 04:38 AM

Talk to them about it.
Straight and honest.

Just my two cents on how to deal with them.

theman 06-28-2007 05:22 AM

Damn... Just reading that post brought an awkward feeling up inside me....

I would just tell them, that first off, (yeah, I'm assuming you think all this stuff) you would never rape anyone, and you believe it's entirely wrong and sick in every sense except fantasy. I would also tell them that we, the members of rapeboard, aren't sick, sadistic, rapists, but we're average people with normal jobs, and normal emotions. We just happen to be interested in rape fantasy ;p.

Well, as for my parents, that would be like the most awkward thing to ever say to them, but you gotta say or do something before they try to send you to a therapist lol.... Wouldn't wanna get in a big rift generating fight over it with them either lol....

On a random side note: What if your mother or father is reading this very word right now? (Hi Number7's parents!!!)

Another funny thought: What if they came on here to check some posts you had made or what's discussed on this board, and one of your parents actually realized they were quite interested in it... This then leads to them posting and so on.... Haha crazy thoughts...

Anyway, I hope things work out, meaning everything blows over and you don't get sent to a psyrink.

Sternenlied 06-28-2007 05:30 AM

By the way:
You can tell your parents you already spoke to a therapist about it and she told you there's nothing wrong about your fantasies ... :)

theman 06-28-2007 05:38 AM

Ooohhh I like how you made it a female therapist. Don't know if you did that on purpose or not, but I see what effect it could have on his parents ;p.

(PS What if your parents are reading our strategizing?!?! Oh no!)

Darkman 06-28-2007 09:02 AM

rape em. only kidding, ive never met anyone who doesnt think about rape fantasy even a little. To me its weird not to! then again that could be the circles i mix in!

insignia0 06-28-2007 09:34 AM

1. who in there right minds booksmark a site liek this if there is a cahcne there family will use it, cause we all check out someoen elses favourites and stuff when we use there computer its human nature for us to be nosey,

2. like other ppl hve sed talk to them about it, tell them its a fantasy like any other ppl have, tell them its somethign you wudnt consider in real life and mention the board rules and how anythign related to real life incidents arent tolerated here,

3. tell them you are an adult and as long as you arn't breakign the law you arent doing nothing wrong and they will just hve to deal with it,

on a side note i bet youll find alll your sharp knives will suddenly disappear now from the kitchen, ;)

sillyjunior2000 06-28-2007 12:29 PM

awkward position 4 you to expplain that u werent wrong!
I really feel sorry for you.

MADDOGMCMANAMAN 06-29-2007 01:41 AM

trust me tell them u were tryin to access RAPBOARD for an album or something !!

it then is a genuine mistake !!

theman 06-29-2007 03:46 AM

Ummm except who bookmarks it once it loads and says rapeboard at the top?

I had a nightmare that the same thing that happened to numbers happened to me.... It was the worst nightmare I've had in years haha.

menace 06-29-2007 05:25 AM

WTF were you thinking?! ALWAYS put a password if someone else is using your comp!

I'm lucky that way, my mother is computer illiterate, but I still have a pass on my account. And I never told was the Firefox program is really for, she thinks only IE can browse the internet :D

ego 06-29-2007 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by menace
I'm lucky that way, my mother is computer illiterate....................... she thinks only IE can browse the internet :D

Not illiterate at all, mine thinks that IE is a short way to say Maggelan! :D :D

But i think that she is either open-minded or into the vice herself. Once she saw the tapes i had (i never hide them). Some weeks after, i found a playboy magazine on my bed. A pair of pink handcuffs was included.:eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasmine
Parents hate that and it makes us angry.

Good. Do your best to avoid it.
In other words, respect.