Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The world, on its head.... (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=173564)

FuckingRotter 04-24-2017 02:47 PM

The world, on its head....

So, Marine Le Pen, leader of Frances Le Front Nationale, has made it through to the final round of Frances presidential elections. This party is the main opposition to French membership of the European Union. The EU, the organisation that wants a single economic, industrial, social, legal and military system for the whole of Europe, bolstered by importing cheap labour from the poverty stricken east.

Ringing any historical bells yet?

Meanwhile, in Paris, rioters protesting against Le Front National, in support of the EU, are calling themselves anti-facists!

You couldn't make it up!

grants70 04-26-2017 11:23 AM

According to Le Pen, it wasn't the French police who rounded up Jews on bahalf of the Nazis. The Jews apparently marched themselves off to the gas ovens. Way to rewrite history Marine Le Pen.

FuckingRotter 04-26-2017 02:43 PM

There was a series showing on British television a few years ago - Nazi Collaborators. You may enjoy it if history interests you.

grants70 04-27-2017 08:39 AM

Thanks FR, I'll check that out.

LisaCannon 04-27-2017 12:45 PM

I'm not a fan of Le Pen or her party, and especially her father, but I agree that the EU needs to either break up or change. Then again I'm from the states so I don't really have much of a right to speak on the EU. But I think America has been proving that when an area becomes too big, too populated, and too poor, the whole system begins to break down and fail I wouldn't oppose the US breaking up into several countries. Not for each individual state but into regions maybe. Have them all agree to a NATO like alliance to ensure the strength of the whole area, and to avoid war among the area.
You can''t force unity and diversity on people. You have to inspire it. And making people poor through unchecked capitalism and constantly bombing parts of the world inspires the exact opposite.

FuckingRotter 04-27-2017 01:55 PM

It may provide a few surprises, such as Finland fighting with Hitler against Stalin for self defence, and the Polish ghetto community leader that did unwittingly help the Nazis march Jews off to the ovens.

Quote:

Originally Posted by grants70 (Post 1597518)
Thanks FR, I'll check that out.

tom8517 05-07-2017 04:36 PM

Looks like Macron is crushing Le Pen in a landside, 65% to 35%

FuckingRotter 05-07-2017 04:49 PM

I wonder how Germany will vote in its big election. Meanwhile, it is more of the same and I am glad we are leaving.

grants70 05-08-2017 08:47 PM

If I was a gambler, I'd say Merkel is probably going to scrape back in.

FuckingRotter 05-10-2017 01:57 PM

Well, the joke doing the rounds before the result of the French election was known, was a photo of Le Pen and Merkel, with the caption "whatever happens, the next President of France will be a woman".