Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   And now New York city (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=175010)

tom8517 10-31-2017 06:49 PM

And now New York city

New York joins the list of European cities to suffer a vehicle attack. 8 dead, many more hurt. Nypd shot the attacker without killing him, so now he can wait for the virgins in paradise for the next few decades staring at the walls of his cell in the super max.

FuckingRotter 11-01-2017 01:53 AM

If he dies in prison, he doesn’t qualify for the virgins. They can always chop his bollocks off to make certain though.

grants70 11-01-2017 09:12 AM

It's not like NYPD to leave a suspect alive after shooting him. I guess this perp appearing to be armed and not being a black African-American is why they didn't kill him. ;)

FuckingRotter 11-01-2017 03:28 PM

Back when Bush II was still King of Texas, a man ran amock in a white van after a row at a petrol station. He killed one woman and injured several other people.

I predicted then that vehicles would become the weapon of choice for spree killers unable to obtain firearms. This was in the politics section of the bondage.com forums as they were then. This suggestion was met with ridicule by the strong US gun control contingent and their lefty British rim lickers. They can eat their fucking words now!

tom8517 11-01-2017 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grants70 (Post 1625825)
It's not like NYPD to leave a suspect alive after shooting him. I guess this perp appearing to be armed and not being a black African-American is why they didn't kill him. ;)

He got out of the truck with a paint ball gun, clearly he was trying for suicide by cop. That they shot him and left him alive was good judgement as well as marksmanship.

Spending the rest of his life in a concrete box is a far better punishment than giving him the martyrdom he was looking for.

grants70 11-01-2017 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tom8517 (Post 1625915)
Spending the rest of his life in a concrete box is a far better punishment than giving him the martyrdom he was looking for.

I agree, although it would have been instant gratification to see his bullet ridden body on the news channels.

FuckingRotter 11-04-2017 12:02 AM

Apparently IZAL are referring to the New York attacker as a "Caliphate soldier". Right. Except that the cunts no longer have a caliphate to soldier from. Unless you count a couple of shitty villages in Iraq and Syria. More of an enclave really.

grants70 11-04-2017 08:54 AM

Yeah, how the mighty have fallen. The Caliphate is about the size of an outdoor toilet and still shrinking. It reminds me of something I read about the last days of Hitler's Third Reich before the surrender, when some German soldiers were ordered to march from the Eastern front to the Western front. Effectively, it meant only a days walk from the Elbe to face the Western Allies near Chemnitz.

FuckingRotter 11-19-2017 03:43 PM

Shoot them in the bollocks.