Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   A question for the Girls. (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=35771)

batffink 02-03-2010 10:00 PM

A question for the Girls.

Up until the end of the mid 19th century, circa 1850 to 1870, there was a thriving industry around the civilised world for the manufacture of merkins.

What in God's name are merkins? I hear you ask.

Well, a merkin was a 'wig' made of human hair specifically for ladies' pussies.

Can one of you tell me why a woman or girl would want a wig for her pussy when presumably they had natural hair there already?

If they had shaved off their hair, why then cover the bare pussy with a wig?

Think of the poor bloke giving it a playful tug during the preliminaries and finding it came away in his hand (or teeth)

The mind boggles
:skull-big

snarkopo 02-04-2010 06:14 PM

How the fuck did you even come across this?

The Oxford Companion to the Body dates the origin of the pubic wig to 1450. Women would shave their pubic hair and wear a merkin to combat pubic lice, and prostitutes would wear them to cover up signs of disease, such as syphilis.[4] The term is also applied to decorative – typically sequinned – patches commonly sold in sets with nipple tassels or "pasties", which are enjoying new popularity as part of the costume of new burlesque adult entertainment, and, according to NSOED, is also applied to fake vaginas.[5]

"A short and curly history of the merkin" in The Guardian provided a partial history of the merkin. It highlighted "comedy terrorist" Aaron Barschak's flashing of a merkin to onlookers.[6] It has also been suggested that when male actors played female parts onstage, they would cover their genitals with a merkin so they could expose themselves as women in bawdy scenes.[7]

batffink 02-04-2010 11:31 PM

Snarks old mate, it just goes to prove that men are the superior sex. Your erudition confirms that.

Not a peep from one of the lady members of the board.

I confess that I did not look up any dictionary or reference to ascertain the information you came up with but I knew someone would.
:skull-roc

FuckingRotter 02-05-2010 01:32 PM

Citizens of The United States of Merika of course.

Quote:

Originally Posted by batffink (Post 436010)

:skull-big

batffink 02-05-2010 02:42 PM

You really are a shit stirring prick, aren't you? :skull-roc

FuckingRotter 02-06-2010 12:09 PM

Who me?

LilLinzi 02-06-2010 12:55 PM

Might get a red one for Valentine's Day or a green one for St Paddy's Day :)

RT85 02-06-2010 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilLinzi (Post 437329)

i sure hope its you wearing it and not me :cool:

batffink 02-06-2010 04:24 PM

Quote:

Don't use super-glue. It could be embarrassing. :skull-ide

RapeKarenX 02-09-2010 07:50 PM

sheepie alert

Quote:

Originally Posted by batffink (Post 436010)
Up until the end of the mid 19th century, circa 1850 to 1870, there was a thriving industry around the civilised world for the manufacture of merkins.

Well, a merkin was a 'wig' made of human hair specifically for ladies' pussies.

Can one of you tell me why a woman or girl would want a wig for her pussy when presumably they had natural hair there already?

If they had shaved off their hair, why then cover the bare pussy with a wig?

Think of the poor bloke giving it a playful tug during the preliminaries and finding it came away in his hand (or teeth)

The mind boggles :skull-big

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkin

In Hollywood film-making, merkins are used in films where they are worn by actors and actresses to prevent inadvertent exposure of the genitalia during nude or semi-nude scenes. If a merkin was not worn, it would be necessary to restrict the shot to exclude the genital area; with the merkin in place brief flashes of the crotch can be used if necessary. The presence of the merkin protects the actor from inadvertently performing 'full-frontal' nudity – some contracts specifically require that nipples and genitals be covered in some way – which can help ensure that the film achieves a less restrictive MPAA rating.[2] A merkin is also used if the actor has less pubic hair than required for the role, as in the case of Kate Winslet in the film The Reader[3] or the nude dancing extras in The Bank Job.

The Oxford Companion to the Body dates the origin of the pubic wig to 1450. Women would shave their pubic hair and wear a merkin to combat pubic lice, and prostitutes would wear them to cover up signs of disease, such as syphilis.[4] The term is also applied to decorative – typically sequinned – patches commonly sold in sets with nipple tassels or "pasties", which are enjoying new popularity as part of the costume of new burlesque adult entertainment, and, according to NSOED, is also applied to fake vaginas.[5]

"A short and curly history of the merkin" in The Guardian provided a partial history of the merkin. It highlighted "comedy terrorist" Aaron Barschak's flashing of a merkin to onlookers.[6] It has also been suggested that when male actors played female parts onstage, they would cover their genitals with a merkin so they could expose themselves as women in bawdy scenes.

More recently the removable sheepskin headband found on the inside of safety hardhats are referred to as merkins by many in the mining industry of Western Australia.

RapeKarenX 02-09-2010 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batffink (Post 436622)
Snarks old mate, it just goes to prove that men are the superior sex. Your erudition confirms that.

I confess that I did not look up any dictionary or reference to ascertain the information you came up with but I knew someone would. :skull-roc

OMG! :skull-evi I just saw this and Snarks reply. Don't u dare say women are not as curious and thorough as men/ weaker sex. I even connected it to sheeps!!!:skull-cry:skull-ide

Puh-leeze! Oubliette! :D:p

RapeKarenX 02-09-2010 08:27 PM

Quote:

:skull-roc

Argh!! Whatever! Erudition- sex not referenced in the definition.

Sorry for multiple posts. Actually I am NOT sorry- please remember who controls the pussy!

snarkopo 02-09-2010 09:28 PM

They actually have a link for an explanation of pubic hair.

Australians are wierd.

batffink 02-10-2010 05:20 AM

I'm all merkined out!

FuckingRotter 02-10-2010 07:56 AM

Somebody swallowed an encyclopedia.

RT85 02-10-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

oooh an idea get both then for xmas you can cut them in half and mix them up :)

touriquet2001 02-11-2010 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RapeKarenX (Post 438808)
please remember who controls the pussy!

us rapists ??? :skull-big:skull-big:skull-big

RapeKarenX 02-12-2010 12:07 AM

Quote:

. :skull-roc

Retraction please!:p

RapeKarenX 02-12-2010 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touriquet2001 (Post 439341)
us rapists ??? :skull-big:skull-big:skull-big

Not in RL!!:p:p:p

batffink 02-12-2010 05:47 AM

Come to think of it, that agressive looking rat like creature that graces Karen's posts looks like a brown merkin with a face glued on it.

Fuck! I've really done it now.
:skull-tic