Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   USA for fuck's sake. (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=169563)

batffink 04-13-2015 06:51 AM

USA for fuck's sake.

US elections on the horizon. Please, please, please - Not another fucking Bush. The first one was bad enough, the second a travesty, you surely wouldn't be silly or masochistic enough to elect a third would you?

FuckingRotter 04-14-2015 07:40 PM

That or another Clinton. Aristocracy is alive and well in the land of the free!

FuckingRotter 04-18-2015 03:30 AM

Anyway, McBatfink, get your priorities right. As a subject of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the 2nd, you should know her most prized subjects are electing a government for her in a couple of weeks. It's looking worringly likely that we're going to get lumbered with a combination of tax and spend unionists, and tax and spend Sweaty Sock seperatists.

If that doesn't compel you to drop everything and catch the next flight back to Blighty to exercise your democratic right to have your feelings trampled, and your wishes ignored, nothing ever will! ;)

FuckingRotter 05-08-2015 11:12 AM

Thankfully, Ed the Red has been kicked in the Balls, and the Devils in Skirts won't be dictating policy.

FuckingRotter 05-31-2015 01:58 PM

Has any one else heard the recording of the Septic aircraft carrier ordering Finistere lighthouse to change course to avoid colliding with it?

FuckingRotter 06-16-2015 06:04 AM

Looks like you lot are getting a Bush, or a Clinton again! Why the fuck can't you elect a Brady, or a Ramone, if you must insist on nepotism?

somedude 06-16-2015 11:50 AM

Not much danger of getting a Bush, since Jeb isn't crazy enough to get the Republican nomination!

FuckingRotter 06-16-2015 09:55 PM

Or even a Clampet?

somedude 06-16-2015 10:26 PM

If a Clampet got the nomination that'd be an improvement!

FuckingRotter 06-23-2015 11:25 AM

I think Arnie should be president, but you're all racist, so he's not allowed.

HRH1948 07-02-2015 04:11 PM

A wee bit of a prediction here.

Ronald Reagan's charisma and political savvy won over career Democrats and won the presidency (twice). Reagan was the least politically correct president since Harry Truman. And, no one could believe that a former actor won and became president. Some still find it hard to believe.

Just look at what he accomplished. With the aid of the remarkable Margaret Thatcher, he was instrumental in the fall of the Soviet Union. We had the best economy ever. Life was good.

Now, we have a rather diverse field of con artists, liars, thieves, traitors and politically correct politicians pushing their way to get to the biggest government teat.

I now give you my presidential prediction. Donald Trump is far from politically correct. He recently stated that illegal aliens crossing the Mexican border are mostly drug dealers, murders and rapists. The press had a hissy fit. The leading Democrat said that his remarks prove that God has a sense of humor and that God is a Democrat.

I have lunch in my company break room three days a week. There are usually about 10 of my employees present. They are a varied lot. They are all US citizens but their ancestries vary from Palestinian, African, Bosnian, Mexican, to just plain old American. When my shop foreman recently read Trump’s remarks, there was a resounding approval. Granted, I’d prefer Rand Paul or Ted Cruz, but Hell, if Trump keeps telling the truth, I’ll vote for him. I suspect that the great unwashed masses will do the same.

Of course, a flea and tick infested three legged, one eyed, castrated, Heinz dog that can’t swim or hunt would be infinitely superior to our current white house resident. At least, you'd feel sorry for that son of a bitch.

:skull-bee

batffink 07-02-2015 08:22 PM

Did you hear about the Texan who wanted to buy a gun dog?
A Mexican offered him "The best gun dog on earth" so the Texan took the hound on a trial run. Spotting a goose not far away, the Texan took a shot and the said goose dropped into a nearby lake. Instantly the dog raced across the surface of the lake and retrieved the defunct goose and brought it back to the Texan's feet.
"What do you think of that?" said the Mexican. "You can stick the useless fucking thing up your greasy ass" said the irate Lone Star resident "The fucking thing can't even swim."
Welcome back my old friend!

FuckingRotter 07-02-2015 10:14 PM

Look you lot, this isn't a fucking rest home for delinquent pissheads you know! ;)

batffink 07-03-2015 03:23 AM

Look who's calling who a delinquent! Anyway I was a fucking delinquent long before you were. I remember getting a Tony Curtis haircut and wearing winklepickers.:skull-ton:skull-ton

FuckingRotter 07-03-2015 03:59 AM

Are you sure you actually remember this, or did one of your kids just show you a photo? Who the fuck is Tony Winklepicker anyway?

HRH1948 07-03-2015 05:24 AM

Winklepickers? I don’t care how easy it would be to get your feet in and out of stirrups, I wouldn’t have had the nerve to wear winklepickers. After his role in Spartacus, I never saw the appeal for Tony Curtis. Sounds like an outward display of a desire to come out of the closet.

By the way, a Texas waterfowler would have shot the dog and the Mexican.

It’s good to be back you old fart.

Sierra 07-09-2015 01:55 AM

Good lord! Did I tune into an episode of Dad's Army or is the old gang showing up one by one?

batffink 07-09-2015 04:54 AM

Holy snapping turtles. Sierra! is it really you? I thought you'd taken Holy Orders and sloped off to a Convent somewhere. We might be slightly long in the tooth, HRH and I but you'll always be young and desirable in our eyes. Welcome back and how is your miserable sod of a partner keeping?

batffink 07-09-2015 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1481479)
Anyway, McBatfink, get your priorities right. As a subject of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the 2nd, you should know her most prized subjects are electing a government for her in a couple of weeks. It's looking worringly likely that we're going to get lumbered with a combination of tax and spend unionists, and tax and spend Sweaty Sock seperatists.

If that doesn't compel you to drop everything and catch the next flight back to Blighty to exercise your democratic right to have your feelings trampled, and your wishes ignored, nothing ever will! ;)

Hoi You. You've probably forgotten but QE2 is still only QE1 of Scotland. Anyway what's all this "West rising again" crap? Has the ghost of Wat Tyler come back to possess you or have you been at the creme de menthe again?

HRH1948 07-09-2015 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sierra (Post 1498841)
Good lord! Did I tune into an episode of Dad's Army or is the old gang showing up one by one?

I thought I'd check in at least a few more times before roll call at the marble orchard.

But, you bring up an interesting analogy. I can imagine a remake of Dad's War starring the old group. I can easily cast the parts of Captain Mainwaring, Sergeant Wilson, Private Pike, and Lance Corporal Jones.