Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   The Game Room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Have you ever game... (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=28708)

whyaskwhy 09-13-2009 11:15 PM

Have you ever game...

OK,Here is how this will work (very simple).
Post something that has happened lately (within 24 hours).
be sure to form it into a question.
The next person answers (yes or no) if yes,give a description.
then they post (in a question) something that happened to them.
So on and so on.....

Ok,I'll start....

have you ever run into an ex and her fiance when you weren't in the mood to have a conversation with anyone (especially them) but you decide to try to talk to them anyway and jumble a couple of weird random sentences together that don't make much sense because your really just thinking about throwing her down and fucking her in front of her new guy in the middle of the damn store. Then you leave feeling like a complete idiot? Yea,me too!:skull-tic

Sierra 09-14-2009 12:28 AM

Yes, actually. Exes have that effect on us. ;)

Have you ever been embarrassed by something or someone nearly beyond endurance but the person you are talking to wants to try to make you feel better and all you want them to do is drop it already so you can crawl in a hole and die?

collesfracture 09-14-2009 12:43 AM

too common an occurrence for me :D

Have u ever had ur climax ruined when some dumb person rings the door bell?

whyaskwhy 09-14-2009 12:53 AM

Yes but more often it's my cell phone that distracts me.

Have you ever gone out bought a new appliance to replace a broken one (fridge for me) only to have another one die the same day after you get back home?(washing machine for me)

Technology sucks!

kitty_joanne 09-15-2009 06:56 AM

Never happened to me, must be made in china? hahaha..

Have you ever get a little plump and people think you are pregnant?

TZOFOSHO 09-17-2009 12:46 AM

many things here...first of all Why, nice thread, i owe you rep as soon as i can for this and the comment on kanye west....

number two, kitty, great to see you back, and you're avatar sold herself to me on 'failure to launch', and i've never seen that picture of her, so, +rep for both of those as soon as i can...

as far as the question, i've gotten a little plump, but most people have been more like 'dude, what the fuck'... i wish i could blame it on pregnancy....

and to the great game...
have you ever let someone use your laptop/cpu to search for something and been insanely paranoid that they'd type 'ra' and your browser would lead them to one of your favorite sites?

MuggasWoman 09-17-2009 08:57 AM

YESS!!!! and i have been busted sooo many times and blamed it on my cousin mwahahahahaha and that's the reason why i now use firefox (i set it to automatically get rid of the history and stuff... sooo stuff like that dont happen haha)

have you ever sat in a busy street/ corridoor with a ruler and slapped everyone that walked past you in the ass?????