Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rape Stories (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Best Friends (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=78950)

mishmish 02-17-2012 04:59 PM

Two Is Better Than One

Here's a new story I've been working on. Was going to do a story based on something else, but have always wanted to try this idea. Appreciate all the positive comments from Under Arrest. As always, this is strictly a fantasy and this type of activity is not in any way condoned In real life. Thanks for reading.

Two Is Better Than One

Katie and*Jen were best friends.* Best friends who were polar opposites.* Though they were tight knit and like sisters their personalities bore a stark contrast.* Both were 23, beautiful with many friends.* Both of them had good jobs and worked hard.* Both liked to go*out at night and party.* And they trusted each other implicitly, knowing the other would never let them down or do anything to hurt them.*
Katie was the more carefree of the two, the consummate All-American blonde with the louder personality and harder partying ways.* She was a total tease and dressed the part.* She loved revealing outfits, showing off all her assets and watching guys' reactions.* She enjoyed grinding with men at bars and clubs, feeling their arousal, sensing their desire, before leaving them at the end of the night yearning for more.* Perhaps she'd kiss them, but she never went home with them.* She knew how attractive she was and enjoyed being young, single and beautiful*and the attention that came with it.
Jen was the more demure, conservative type.* She had long brown hair, and a girl next door look to her.* Throughout college she was the type that always had a boyfriend.* Recently, she had broken up with her latest guy and was single for the first time in several years.* She planned to have some fun and let herself go for the first time in her life.* She wanted to be unattached and able to do what she wanted without having to consult anyone or check in.**Katie was a great friend for this type of lifestyle.* She always knew the*latest hotspot*and the best parties.* That night, Katie and Jen had planned to go out to the newest hipster joint which had recently opened on the other side of town.* Katie, of course had gotten them passes to get in for free.* It was going to be a great night.
That night, Katie and Jen met up at the bar.* As promised, it was packed, filled wall to wall with people.* The dance floor overflowed with people in various stages of revelry and intoxication.**Jen and Katie were dancing up a storm.* Katie, as usual, was dressed in a micro mini skirt and a midriff baring tank top, her body on display for all to ogle.* Jen was dressed more appropriately, with a black sleeveless top and a matching frilly skirt which came up halfway her legs, revealing her long tanned legs, her only reveal of the evening.* As they danced the night away,*a wave of euphoria came over them.* It had been a fantastic evening thus far and they were looking to party long into the night.

He had arrived at the club on a mission. *It was time for a new relationship, he had been prowling for someone new for the past several months unable to find what he was looking for. *He had always known immediately when he was attracted to and when saw his type, he acted on his instincts. *He had not felt that urge in some time. *He had come to this new bar in the hopes that he would find his prey. *He had parked his van in the alley behind the club. *As he watched the partying in front of him, he honed in on Katie and Jen gyrating their bodies, noting the contrast of their looks and dress. *As he watched them, he began to devise a plan for something he had never done before. *It was going to be daring and he was putting himself at a real risk for getting caught. *The upside would be unlike anything he had ever experienced. *His mind whirled with the possibilities. *He formulated how it could work, and after considering it, decided to go forward. *He looked over at Katie, her skimpy outfit and erotic movement told him she'd be the easier mark. As he watched her body moving in rhythm to the music he prepared to make his move.
As Jen and Katie danced,*Katie was approached by a guy, well built, handsome and soon they started dancing.* Katie, up to her usual tricks, began dancing and grinding on him in an overtly sexual way.* Jen chuckled to herself as she watched how easy Katie made it look to meet a guy. *Two seconds of dancing, and they were off to the bar to get a drink.**Jen not wanting to be a third wheel, left the two of them alone and went to the ladies room. *When she returned,*Katie and her new friend had disappeared.

At the bar,*Katie found herself entranced by this new man, he was really built and sexy, and made her laugh. As they got their drinks he suggested they go outside the back of the bar to get some fresh air.**Katie, finding herself eerily drawn to this man she had just met, agreed and they made their way to a side entrance, outside into the alley. *The contrast was the noisy club to the oddly silent alley made for a interesting transition. Heather, feeling uncomfortable, suggested they go back inside. *Noticing he was blocking the entrance back into the club, she took a step away. *As she did this, he leapt forward at her, grabbing her around the waist. *She thrashed and tried to scream as his hand covered her mouth roughly. *Biting and clawing at him, he pushed her over to the far wall of the alley, pressing her up against the wall with his weight, as she continued trying to scratch and kick. *"Shhhhh" he whispered, pulling out a tazer and jolting it four times into her rib cage, each shot met with a cry of shock and pain, her fighting weakening with each blow. *He kept her pinned, and pulled her arms behind her, quickly tying her wrists behind her back. *He then took a black leather gag and secured it around her head, before quickly tazering her twice more, causing her body to go limp In his arms, her eyes glazed over absently staring straight ahead, as he looked around quickly making sure no one had heard him. *He dragged her over to his van, carrying her inside the back of his van, where he sat her down on a chair tying her ankles to each leg of the chair and securing her bound wrists to the back of the chair. *He had bolted the chair down to the floor insuring that Anyone tied there would be unable to escape. *It was particularly effective for this, give that there was a second part of the plan to still execute. *He stroked Katie's face softly as she still struggled weakly in her binds. *"I'll be back shortly and then we'll go someplace where we can be alone". *He then gave her two more shots of the tazer, watching as she sat limply in the chair unable to fight any longer.

He returned to the bar, searching for Jen, looking for her amidst the crowd.* Finally spotting her at the bar, he walked over casually, a look of concern creeping across his face.* "Umm, Jen, Katie is outside, she got really sick and I let her lie down in my van.* Do you want to come get her and you can take her home?"* Jen, concerned for her friend, followed him out of the club towards the side entrance where Katie and her new friend had left.* She hated when Katie got drunk like this and was upset that it was now going to ruin her night.* As she got outside, the cool night breeze felt good on her flushed cheeks.* "My van's parked over here, she probably fell asleep, I'll help you get her over to your car."* "Thanks",*Jen responded, thinking what a nice gentleman that Katie had met.* Too bad, she thought, he doesn’t have a chance, Katie's such a maneater.*

As she went around to the back of the van, he let her lead the way.* “Just pull the door open”.* Jen pulled the door open, as she did hearing a strange noise inside.* As she tilted her head in, she felt hands wrap around her waist, hauling her inside the van, a body climbing on top of her, pinning her down on the floor of the van.* She tried to scream, but he covered her mouth with his large hand, preventing anything but a muffled cry from coming out.* “Now, listen closely to me, if you want to live, you’re going to do what I say.* I’m going to roll you over on your stomach, and you’re going to place your hands behind you and you're not going to make a sound.* If you do, I'm going to slit your friend's throat.* Do you understand?"* Jen, felt a lump in her throat at the sound of this.* She nodded her head fearing what he would do to her next.* He rolled her over on her stomach and there for the first time she saw Katie, bound to the chair, eyes wet with tears, looking over at Jen being bound and gagged by their abductor.* Within a minute, Jen had been cuffed and gagged with duct tape and a dirty rag.* He pulled her over to the part of the floor where a hook had been installed and placed a cuff around her ankle securing her to the floor.* He took a bottle from the shelf and poured some liquid out of it onto a wet rag.* “This will let each of you take a nice long nap”.* He went over to Katie first, covering her nose with the rag, watching as she struggled at first before drifting off into a deep sleep. *He then went over to Jen, who was more visibly nervous, always the less confident one, watching her as she looked at him with her begging eyes.* He knelt down beside her, sensing her fear, rubbing her bare legs for the first time, sliding his hand gently up her thighs just underneath her skirt.* “You’re the one I really want to get to know, Jen.* You and I are going to have a lot of fun together.”* With that, he put the cloth over Jen’s nose, and watched as she slipped into a panicked sleep.*

Satisfied at what he had accomplished, he drove off into the night, focusing on what he would do with not one, but two new playthings.*

mchawtie 02-18-2012 12:46 AM

Sounds like its gonna be hot ;)

memorex 02-19-2012 04:28 AM

Fantastic start, im a little disappointed it ended where it did, you know how to keep your audience wanting more, cant wait for the next chapter :)

AlterEgo 02-19-2012 02:23 PM

As the protaganist says, very interesting possibilities!

mishmish 02-20-2012 11:56 AM

Thanks for all the comments. Here's the next chapter. Feedback welcome. Thanks.

Two Hours Later

Jen groggily awoke, her head pounding as if she had a bad hangover. She tried to get her bearings as to where she was. As she lifted her head, she tried to stand up but found herself unable to move. She tried to speak but was unable to get a word out as something was obstructing her mouth. As she struggled to focus, what happened came flooding back to her in a rush. The room was pitch black, she couldn't see a thing. She was bound to a chair of some kind her wrists and ankles secured tightly. Her gag was still in place. Panic seeped in as she tried to make a noise, any noise. She told herself to calm down, that she needed to focus on how she could try and escape or get help. Her head ached and her body was sore from being bound. As she began to get her wits about her. she heard a low moan from the other side of the room. She figured that was Katie, who was probably taken here too. She couldn't tell if she was conscious or not. As she tried to see where Katie was, she wondered why they had been taken here, and then remembered his last evil words, “You’re the one I really want to get to know, Jen." The words echoed in her ears and she shuddered as she replayed his voice in her mind.

As she was thinking, she heard the door open and the lights dimly flickered on. The room was small and white. Jen was tied tightly to a chair, still wearing her outfit from the club. As she looked over she saw Katie. She was lying on her back on a metal device. Her legs had been spread out wide and bent down at the knee towards her ass, each ankle chained with a heavy steel cuff. Her arms were similarly cuffed her wrists dangling underneath the surface which she lay on, each wrist cuffed. The cuffs were all interconnected, so her ankles and wrists were chained together leaving her completely defenseless. Her head was secured tightly between two middle bars, locked into place. She had been stripped of all her clothing and she was still gagged with the black leather gag he had initially placed on her face. Jen could see tears streaming down her face and the real fear in Katie's eyes. She had never before seen Katie nervous before, let alone the look that she saw now. Tears formed in Jen's eyes as she saw her friend in this cruel humiliating position.

As he walked in, and saw his two new captives awake, he immediately became aroused. He went over to a table in the corner, returning with three metal alligator clamps and a small wooden cane. He went over to the helplessly bound Katie. As he looked over at her, he greeted the women, "Welcome, ladies to your new home. We're going to undertake a unique experiment. I've never had two women here before, yet along two who seem to be so different. I've made some assumptions about each of you and we're going to find out how right I am. I can assume from Katie's outfit and personality that she seems to like to tease, that she likes to lead guys on. I like to torture that type of girl, make her scream, see how much pain she can withstand. And, Jen, you seem to be the good girl, more reserved, you probably think you're too good for every guy, that no one is your equal. You've probably always had a boyfriend and never did anything fun. I like to fuck that type of girl.".

Both women had tears in their eyes, waiting for his next move. He went over to Katie, whose entire body was splayed helplessly in front of him. He rubbed Katie's naked body up and down, feeling her large breasts as Katie's moaned through her gag. He worked his way down to her stomach and then down to her shaved pussy, massaging her clit as Katie lay helpless to prevent him. As he did this, he began to tell the girls what he intended to do. "Each of you will have your own room, Katie, you will be in that room over there. That's my torture room. I will punish your helpless body. How much I punish you, is up to your friend. Jen, your room is over there. I will fuck you mercilessly, in every way you can imagine. And you will do whatever it is I ask you. If you don't, Katie's punishments will get much worse. Let me give you an example. He took one of the clamps and hovered it over Katie's nipple, stroking it with his other hand, as Katie desperately tried to break free of her chains. "Shhhhhh" he said as he lowered the clamp, spreading its teeth, guiding her nipple between, letting the clamp close around the nipple. Katie let out a muffled cry as it bit into her flesh. He took the other nipple, rubbing it gently between two of her fingers before guiding the clamp around it and enclosing it around her erect nipple. Another cry of pain emerged from Katie's tightly gagged mouth. "Jen, are you watching what's happening to your friend?" Jen's eyes welled with tears as she watched her friend being tormented. He took the third alligator clamp, and began fingering Katie gently, watching her writhe. "Hmmmm, where should we put this last one?" Katie screamed, fully realizing where it was going. He massaged her pussy lips gently bringing the clamp down gently and clamping it on Katie's most delicate flesh, as Katie screamed out in pain. Jen, also in tears wriggled around in her chair. "Now, Jen, I'm going to put Katie in her room and then you and I are going to be alone. Are you going to do everything I ask?" Jen, sobbed, her shoulders shaking her body heaving as she cried, unable to figure any way out of this. "Jen, I asked you a question. I want you to watch what happens when you don't answer my questions. He took the cane and viciously struck Katie's thigh, as Katie cried out in pain. He struck her other thigh next, as Katie's body shook from the strike, as Jen heard the chains securing Katie's arms and legs rattle furiously as Katie tried in vain to defend herself. "Jen, I'm going to ask you again. Are you going to do everything I ask or shall I continue torturing Katie?" Jen nodded her head, tears streaming down her face. "Good girl". With that, he wheeled Katie into her room as Katie still lay trussed up, sobbing quietly, wondering how she ever got into this predicament.

Katie's room was a house of horrors, with sinister looking devices circling the room, chains and whips lining the wall, along with knives and other assorted instruments. He wheeled Katie over to the center of the room. "I'm going to tell you a secret, Katie". No matter what your friend does, I'm going to come back and torture you. A girl who dresses the way you do deserves to be punished. I'll be back very soon for more." Katie shook her head, trying to beg through her gagged lips. He took a blindfold, wrapping it over her eyes, leaving her in pitch black, crying out for help, for anything to help her. The door slammed behind her as she heard a deadbolt lock, sealing her inside, with the insidious devices that he would be using on her later.

He went over to Jen, her eyes wide with fear as he approached her. "Are you ready to perform for me?" Jen not wanting to see anything more happen to Katie, nodded her head slowly. He untied her from the chair, leaving her arms bound behind her and entered into the room across from Katie. Jen, looked up to see the room, outfitted with chains dangling everywhere from the ceiling and various hooks and straps built in to the floor. There was also a bed, with restraints fastened to each corner. "I like to restrain my women, to control them totally, to fuck them mercilessly" he spoke to her gently as he held her tightly, kissing her neck softly. "But first, we have to get rid of some of these clothes, don't we." Jen looked at him, wondering what she would have to endure in here and wondering how they could ever escape.

mishmish 02-21-2012 04:56 PM

Here's the next chapter.

He dragged Jen over to the center of the room where a clasp lay dangling from the ceiling attached to a pulley. *He attached the clasp through the rope tying her wrists together and locked it into place, tethering her securely. Leaving her arms horizontally straight back behind her. He took some additional rope, tying her just below her elbows, tightening her arms together. *Jen's face bore the look of someone in sheer terror. This look gave him much pleasure. *He crouched down next to Jen's feet, which were together. *"Spread your legs for me, Jen.". Jen groaned as she took a small step apart barely moving each leg. *He sighed, and stood back up, picking up a remote control, directing it at a flat screen mounted *in front of Jen on the wall. *The image that appeared was Katie, strapped to the insidious device as before, blindfolded and gagged. *As he turned up the volume, Katie's sobs could be heard on the screen, her body shifting ever so slightly in her chains as she *struggled to adjust her uncomfortable position.

"Do you see your friend, Jen? *Do you want her to suffer incredible pain? *Jen shook her head, tears streaming down her face. *"Then spread your legs now" he said with an anger that she had not yet heard. *Jen, nervously widened her stance, her feet moving across the floor nervously, as her skirt grew tighter on her slender frame. * Once they were sufficiently wide, he attached a spreader bar to each of her ankles. *Jen moaned, praying she could emotionally keep herself together while he took his time with her. *His hand grazed her calf, moving up her leg to her thigh, reaching under her skirt but not touching her underwear.

He pulled out a knife, touching the blade to each side of her face, watching her tremble with the touch of the cool steel against her soft skin. *"I want you to tellme what you're wearing underneath your little skirt", he told her as she carefully watched the blade dance across her body. *She looked at him not understanding, since she could not speak. *"Are your bra and panties black", he asked her. *Jen nodded her head, as he watched her. *Jen understood that he was clearly enjoying this, playing with her mind. She hated him right now, wanted to rip his eyes out, yet at the same time felt more fear that she ever had previously.

"is your bra made of lace?". Jen nodded. *"Are you wearing a thong?". Jen nodded again, shame washing over her. *"You wanted someone to see how good you looked didn't you? *Jen stayed silent, not knowing how to answer that question. He moved on with his line of questioning, "May I take your skirt off?". Jen, closed her eyes tightly, knowing if she said no, Katie would be subjected to more torture. *She nodded her head. *"I want to hear you say yes. *Do the best you can. *May I take your skirt off?" he repeated again. *Jen, knowing there were no other options, managed to eke out a "mmmhmmm" through her tightly taped mouth. *He smiled. *Grabbing a fistful of hair, he placed his face right in front of hers, "Do you want me to"? *Jen sobbed wishing this ordeal would be over? *What did he think she wanted. *She didn't want to be tied up here, being stripped naked by a deranged sex crazed lunatic. *She wanted to be home in bed sleeping. *Yet she knew there was only one correct answer to his question. *So she again managed to squeeze out an affirmative response to his question.

"I'm sure your friend is grateful to you.". He went behind her, slowly pulling down the skirt below her hips, revealing a tight, small ass, covered only by a thin lace thong. *He cut away the skirt, slicing the material down the middle, revealing her long legs and slender hips. *He placed his hands on her hips, slowly moving them to her ass, pressing himself against her, so she could feel his cock rubbing against her through his clothes. *Her skin crawled as she felt his hands on her bare skin, intimate parts of her that she was reluctant to let anyone near, unless they had earned it.

Done with the questioning, he took his knife and sliced the back of Jen's sleeveless top, revealing her smooth tanned back, and then slicing through the shoulders of the top. *Jen, shivered, as she stood, now almost naked in front of him, her legs spread obscenely wide as he toyed with her. *He reached his arms around her front, touching her flat, taut belly for the first time, his hands moving up to the black lace bra she had told him about, her breasts fuller than he had expected. *He massaged her breasts gently through her bra, listening to Jen's whimpers as he groped her softly taking his time examining each part of her. *He kissed her neck as his hands continued to rub her breasts. *He placed his hands underneath her bra feeling her nipples and the smooth orbs surrounding them as he felt himself continue to get further aroused. *He cut her bra off, leaving only her skimpy panties left as his hands wondered down to them, pushing underneath the thong as he stroked her clit and labia with his fingers, gently massaging her as she stood in front of him, tears flowing down her face, sobbing softly at each new violation of her body, wanting this to be over with. *He went around to the front of her, watching her cry, her eyes unable to meet his, as he stood right in front of her, inches for her face. *He turned her chin towards him, ordering her to look him in the eyes. *She reluctantly complied, his hands sliding up the inner part of her thighs to her bare hips. *He placed in finger underneath the fabric of the thong, gently lowering it ever so slightly, as she continued to stare at him, knowing what was coming. *He pulled the thong slowly down revealing her shaved pussy, completely bare and now in full view for him. *The thong still draped around her thighs, he pulled he rope tethered to the pulley, pulling Jen's arms up high, securing Jen in a brutal strappado position as Jen gasped at the pain in her shoulders and arms. *He stripped off his clothes, as Jen struggled to adjust to her new position. *

He got behind Jen as his hands went straight to her ass as Jen tried to shake her arms free, the rope secured tightly to the pulley. *Jen screamed out as she felt his hands on her ass, the thong dangling well below her exposed pussy. *He ripped the thong for her thighs, leaving her completely naked as he prepared to enter her. *She felt his cock rub the crevice of her ass as he rubbed it back and forth. *She felt as he put it on the outside of her pussy lips, preparing to violate her. *Jen knew this was it, the moment had come, she tried to concentrate on any thing else, but the pain in her arms and shoulders wouldn't allow it. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and slowly pushed inside of her, Jen letting out a roar of pain as she felt his thickness and girth plunge deep inside of her. *From there, he was anything but gentle, tearing into her like an animal devouring its prey. *Jen's screams of pain filtered through the room as he continued ravaging her body, thrusting forcefully in and out as she grunted loudly with each forceful thrust. *Jen's eyes were wide with pain and fear as each vicious thrust felt as if she were being ripped into pieces. *One hand remained on her hip, the other firmly pulling her head up by her hair, adding to the humiliation of the assault. *Jen's muffled screams urged him on, his cock as hard as steel as he continued raping Jen, holding himself out, building to a thunderous climax. After a few minutes, he came deep inside of her, his juices, coating her insides like a thick can of paint, as Jen sobbed uncontrollably, her body in agony as she stood bent over, his come dripping out of her, down her perfect thigh. *Barely catching his breath, almost in a manic state, he went over to her face, ripping off the gag, he had on her, inserting a ring gag in her mouth, locking it in place behind her teeth, leaving her mouth wide open. *"I want you to clean me off now, slut". *He dangled his cock, still slimy and wet on Jen's tear stained face, watching as she moved her head to get it off of her, practically hysterical at what had just occurred. *She tried to get control of herself, tried to plead with him, garbling out something like the word "please no" but unable to have it sound comprehensible. *He understood though, pulling her head up again, looking at her sad eyes. *"I'm not going to make you do something you don't want to do Jen. I'm not a monster. Instead, I'm going to torture your friend for a while and the perhaps I'll come back and ask you again. *In the meantime, you can stay like this and think about what I've asked you. *I'm also going to let you watch while I punish your friend.". I'll be back later to spend some more time with you though and we can go over what sort of punishment you deserve. *Or perhaps I'll just take it out on Katie. *That could be fun too."

Jen tried to call out for him to stop but gibberish was all that was able to come out of her mouth. *He left without looking back at her, shutting the door, the deadbolt slamming shut behind him, locking her in. *On the television screen, she watched him walk into Katie's room. *As he entered he looked into the camera and smiled evilly at Jen. *Jen, broke down in wrenching sobs, unable to do anything but watch as he began to take his anger at Jen out on helpless Katie.

bedroomvile8r 02-22-2012 01:19 AM

Awesome! Another classic in the making!!!

mishmish 02-23-2012 03:58 PM

Here is the next chapter. Feedback welcome. Thanks.

Katie heard the door open and slam shut, her blindfold and gag still on. He had returned. Her heart started beating even faster as she imagined what could possibly happen next. *She tried in vain to shift her head but the vice holding her head in place prevented her from moving She felt him touch her face softly, as she let out a yelp in terror bracing herself for the imminent feeling of excruciating pain. *The clamps he had placed on her nipples and pussy were still locked into place, their biting teeth, an ever present reminder about what he had promised about torturing her.

He slowly removed the gag sealing her mouth shut. *Katie sensing her opportunity, immediately spoke in a quiet submissive voice. *"Please don't hurt me or my friend anymore. *We have families. *I'm sorry if I did anything to lead you on. *I didn't mean to. *I just want to go home. *We won't tell anyone, I swear."

"Oh Katie. *Naive Katie. *Do you think I care that your family will miss you? *Do you think I really believe that if I let you go, you'd resume your life as if nothing happened? *You're here to stay. And I have some other bad news for you. *Your friend is refusing to perform for me. *She refused to take in her mouth what I asked her to. *That means you will need to be punished. *I tried to tell her that my anger would be taken out on you but she still didn't care. *Now, I'm going to give you the chance to do what she would not. *And I know since you're such a slut that this won't be an issue for you."

He places a ring gag identical to the one that Jen was wearing around Katie's face, leaving her mouth perfectly fitted for his cock. *Katie's head was positioned just underneath his erection so he slides it in easily, her head immobile as she is forced to take him in. *As he began rocking back and forth in Katie's mouth, he continued speaking, "I did forget to mention that your friend Jen refused to suck me off after I finished fucking her. *So that may be why this tastes slightly different than what you're used to."

Katie practically wretched as she heard him speak, imagining what was sliding up and down her tongue, but managed to hold it down as he continued orally raping her. *He took his time with Katie, feeling her impossibly large breasts, tugging gently on the clamps attached to each nipple and leaning forward, his hands grazing her stomach and her thighs, still spread out, leaving her pussy completely exposed, his crotch hovering over her face.

Katie unable to move and hoping this would possibly placate him, performed as best she could under the circumstances, her mouth moving to the extent it could, her tongue licking his shaft up and down, as he put his hands all over her, familiarizing himself with her taut nakedness. *He was able to hold out for a long time, as he had just finished with Jen, but Katie kept working on him, hoping against hope that it would help her going forward. She felt him gradually getting harder, his movements picking up pace back and forth in her gagged mouth.*Finally, after what seemed like an hour, he finally came down her throat, *his load bursting in her mouth and down her throat, as she struggled to get it down without choking.

Jen watched her friend being orally raped with tears in her eyes, the guilt washing over her at what she could have prevented. *Hopefully he was finished with Katie now and would leave her alone, she thought.*Although that meant more problems for Jen. *She didnt know what to feel, or what to hope for, her arms and shoulders throbbed *from the strappado position he had left her in. *She watched as he pulled his slimy cock out of Katie's mouth, a line of cum connecting Katie's lips and his cock, hoping that would be the end of it. *She would not get her wish.

He moved around to the front of Katie, looking directly at her vulnerable pussy. *He removed the gag from Katie's mouth. *"Katie, that was wonderful. *You really did a good job. *I feel badly that I still must put you through such agony."

Katie cried out, "Noooo, please nooo, I did what you asked me too, you loved it, please don't hurt me.". "Yes, Katie, you did, but you're here to pay for Jen's mistakes. *Jen is watching everything right now, learning what happens when she doesn't obey. *I'm afraid you're just the unlucky one.". *Katie, angry now, screamed out, "You sick fuck! *I hope you burn in hell you fucking asshole.". He rubbed her tummy softly, not getting angry, turned on by her rage. *"If I do burn in hell, it'll be worth it after what I do to you.". The words sent a chill through Katie who went silent and began sobbing softly, resigned to more pain and torture.

He took a long metal chain and proceeded to insert it through a little hole at the top of the clamp attached to Katie's labia. *Katie wondered what he could possibly doing. *He pulled the chain through and then ran the chain through each of the clamps attached to her nipples. *He then connected a chain hanging down from a pulley to the interconnected chain on Katie's body, tugging gently to give Katie an idea of what she was in for. *"What are you doing?", Katie asked. *"Please don't do this. *I won't be able to handle it. *I'll do anything.". *He had his hands on the pulley chain, getting ready to watch Katie's nipples and pussy be tortured, but stopped at this last sentence. *Knowing Jen was watching, he looked at the camera, smiling at her, knowing the excruciating pain her arms were likely in by now. *

"Katie, you've peaked my interest here. Tell you what. I will not use this insidious contraption on you if you tell me you'd rather Jen be punished. Just say the words, and I will go in the other room and torture Jen instead. I want to hear you say it though. If you want me to spare you for now, just say, "I want you to torture Jen."

"I can't say that, please don't ask me to do that. I couldn't do that to my friend. We don't deserve this. We didn't do anything wrong. How can you be so cruel?". He smiled, removing the blindfold from Katie's eyes, showing her reddened, watery eyes. "I can be so cruel because I want to. Because seeing you suffer turns me on.". As he said this he pulled the chain watching the pulley turn, pulling up on Katie's most delicate areas. Katie gasped at the pain as her nipples and pussy pulled upward, the sharp alligator clamps refusing to cede to gravity's wishes. Katie moaned in agony, as the chains cuffing her arms and legs rattled as she tried to shift her position. He locked the pulley in place, looking at Katie's stretched breasts and pussy, seeing her body jutted slightly upwards.

Katie felt as if her nipples and pussy were on fire, as the evil clamps held her delicate parts with their sharp teeth. Her body looked incredibly sexy chained and pulled the way she was. Her ungagged mouth filed the room with cries. He pulled the chain again, pulling Katie's body further up, her head still trapped by the metal bars locking it in place. Katie's screams grew louder, the intensity of the pain, significantly worse as her nipples felt as if they were going to rip off her breasts. Her labia was similarly tortured, pulled in a direction that it had no business going in. Katie screamed out, "No more, no more, please no more!!!". He ignored her, once again moving the chain even higher, eliciting more erotic cries from Katie's mouth.

Jen had been watching all this, knowing full well that she had caused this. Yet she didn't know what she wanted Katie to do. She wanted her to be free of the pain and yet at the same time, Katie's only way out was to punish Jen. Jen's arms longed to be free, her body wracked with pain, her shoulders feeling as if they could give out at any moment. Tears flowed freely down her face, hearing Katie's deafening screams terrified her as to what was coming. She knew it was only a matter of time.

Katie could see his hand on the chain again, ready to pull her up again by her nipples and pussy. unable to take it anymore, "STOP" she screamed out. In a low voice, she whispered, "I want you to torture her". "I'm sorry, Katie, I didn't hear what you said". Slightly louder, "I want you to torture her". "Katie, I can't hear you. Do we need to continue?". Katie, cried out, "I want you to torture her!!". "Who do you want me to torture?, he asked, making her go through with it. Katie sobbed, "Dont make me say it, don't make me say it, please have some mercy on me."

He pulled on the chain again, as Katie's pussy and breasts were again tugged relentlessly, the clamps savagely eating into the flesh which they clung to. "JEN, JEN, JEN, I WANT YOU TO TORTURE JEN!!!!!". He lowered the chain, relieving the pressure on Katie's abused breasts and pussy, as Katie shook with sobs, partially from the clamps, partially from having just knowingly subjected her best friend to a session in hell. He smiled into the camera as if to send a message over to Jen that he was coming for her soon.

Jen, having witnessed and heard every last scream, still strappadoed helplessly, herself sobbed both from watching her friend break from the pain and as she knew that her time had come and torture was just moments away.

bedroomvile8r 02-23-2012 09:06 PM

I love how you are playing each girl off the other! Very insidious!

Lucifer_L 02-25-2012 03:42 AM

This is kinda hot, but I actually don't like the girls being tormented in a way like this, I mean, I would prefer plain old rape and beting the grls, not all of these machines and shit.

mishmish 02-25-2012 07:58 PM

Here's the next chapter. Thanks as always for the comments.

Knowing Jen would now be waiting for him fearing what was about to happen, he took his time, making her wait, knowing the longer he waited, the more tense and compliant she would be when he finally did arrive. He looked into the camera, knowing Jen would be watching, and blew a kiss in its direction before turning it off, leaving Jen to wait.

As Katie moaned in pain and sobbed for what she knew she had done to her poor friend, he began removing the clamps from her sore breasts and labia. She continued to try and reason with him. "Please don't hurt her, she's a nice girl, it's my fault we're here. There must be something I can do to talk you out of this. Please tell me what I can do."

Katie's begging amused him, turned him on. "Katie, I don't really see what you can offer me that I can't take from you anyway. All you can try and do is avoid punishment. Which you did by specifically requesting that I torture your nice friend. Which I am going to do. Severely. But before I do that, we need to get you more comfortable, you've been lying here for hours, you probably want to stretch your legs. He uncuffed her legs and arms and helped her get off the metal device. Her legs and arms were sore and weak from having lied there so long. He held a knife in his hand and ordered her to stand face first against the wall with her hands behind her back.

Katie stood against the wall, feeling his hands violate her, tears welling in her eyes. She felt his hands glide up and down her body. He paid particular attention to her voluptuous ass, which he spent time massaging and rubbing, feeling its large firmness. How would this ever end, she thought to herself. What could she possibly do to escape? Even if she had the chance, could she free Jen in time? She couldn't live with herself if she left Jen there after she escaped. There was never going to be abetted opportunity than now. If she did it correctly, she could possibly get just enough time to rescue Jen too?

She suddenly without warning, launched her elbow back, striking him in the side of the head, knocking him backwards. Fury pouring out of her, she lunged at him, lifting her knee as hard as she could into his groin, hearing him groan as he fell backwards onto the floor. She burst towards the door, thrilled to see it unlocked and ran into the hallway and into the room across the hall where she hoped Jen would be. She turned the knob and saw Jen standing, still strappadoed, tears streaming down her face. Jen turned expecting to see her captor, instead saw Katie, naked running towards her. Jen's eyes widened with delight as Katie went to untie Jen. Jen's mouth made wild high pitched noises, the ring gag still locked inside her mouth. Katie struggled and struggled, but Jen had been tied with military style knots. She couldn't undo the binds, as Jen wriggled trying to do anything to help. Jen made panicked noises out of her mouth as Katie continued to work on the ropes. She looked around for a knife or any of the tools that she had seen in the other room but the room was bare, save for ropes and chains and various other bondage apparatus. No matter how she tugged, the rope wouldn't budge. Katie, knowing time was short, had to make a decision.

She went over to Jen's face. "I'm going to go for help, sweetie, I'll come back for you as soon as I get help. I'm sorry, I can't get the ropes off. I'm so sorry." Jen, unable to speak, tried to stop Katie. She thrashed in her binds, shaking her head violently, pleading with her eyes. Katie, eyes welling with tears, backed away, saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry.". She turned to head to the door and as she did felt a stinging blow across her face. She crashed to the floor, stunned by the blow. As she tried to gather her senses, she felt her body being pulled up and forced against the wall. A cold barrel of a gun was placed against the back of her head. "Bitch, are you going to pay for that mistake" she heard the cool voice behind her say. She had missed her opportunity, her last hope.

He tied her wrists tightly together, quickly eliminating any small freedom she had momentarily had. "Open your mouth slut" he ordered her and she complied, fearful of what was coming next. He snapped a large red ball gag into her mouth, pressing it between her teeth, obscenely widening her mouth. He felt his cock rise to attention as Katie struggled to adjust her breathing to accommodate this new intruder. "So you like to play rough, huh? We can accommodate that. He dragged Katie over to Jen, who had witnessed the whole thing, her face red from crying and begging Katie. "Your friend has made a serious mistake, Jen. I'm going to take care of her now, but when I come back, you can expect the punishment that I was going to give you to become a lot worse. I'll be back for you soon." Holding Katie with one arm, he moved to the pulley controlling the ropes attached to Jen's bound arms and tugged it, raising Jen's arms even higher. Jen let out a cry of pain as he did this. He brought Katie over to Jen. "Take a good look at your friend, Jen, because when you see her next time, she'll look much different." Jen babbled incoherently as she watched him drag Katie out of the room as the door once again slammed shut. This time, he made sure to lock it. Not that it would matter. He would make sure that Katie never had the opportunity to try and escape again.

He dragged Katie into the room and took her over to an area where a large crate stood. He placed her on it, the gun still ominously on his hip. He pointed to it, ordering her not to move, as he secured a noose around her neck and tightened it around her neck, forcing her to her tiptoes. He watched her struggling to get in a position to accommodate the noose and be able to breathe. Tears were streaming down her face as she saw him get up close to her. Katie's heart was pounding, this was it, he was going to kill her now. Why had she been so stupid and not just escaped. She could have gotten out of this madhouse and gone on and gotten help. She could have saved them both, now she was going to suffer a tortuous death at the hands of this sicko.

He removed the crate carefully, as Katie felt the noose dig in to her neck as she lost the ability to breathe completely. The noose cut off her air supply immediately and completely as Katie began gasping for air as tears ran down her face, the pain incredible as she dangled in front of him. For thirty seconds, he watched her dangle, as her face reddened and her struggle became more intense. Tears and mucous covered her beautiful face as she hung helplessly, bound and gagged as her sadistic captor watched.

Finally, he picked up her legs, relieving the pressure and allowing air back into her lungs. She breathed in deeply through her nose, the giant gag wedged deeply into her mouth. "Do you want to live, slut?" Katie, nodded her head. "Are you going to behave?" Katie again nodded her head. "You know, next time, I won't be so forgiving". Katie once again nodded her head. "If you want to live, I suggest you straddle me like your life depended on it, which it does. Wrap your legs around me as tightly as you can, like you probably did with all the men you fucked. Katie, terrified of being back hanging, complied, wrapping herself almost like a snake around his hips. She could feel his cock at the tip of her pussy. His hands slowly roved over her back and to her ass, as he gently but forcefully pushed himself inside of her. Katie let out a deep groan as her penetrated her. She remained straddling him as he began to thrust back and forth inside of her, her warm pussy hugging his cock tightly. Even though he loved calling her a whore, it was clear that she had not been with a lot of men, her pussy tight and firm as he continued inside of her. "Does it feel good, slut?" Katie, not wanting to do anything but obey his commands, nodded her head, looking away from him. "Look at me when I'm talking to you. Does it feel good?" Katie, looked at him and nodded. "You like being tied up don't you?" Katie, humiliated by having to answer these questions, again nodded her head. He continued pumping back and forth, watching her facial expressions as he forced her to answer more questions. "You want me to tie you up tightly again after I'm done with you?" Katie, her eyes welling, again slowly nodded her head.

He smiled at her, loving how her legs were straddling him and how her face looked with a noose wrapped around it and a huge ball gag peeking out of her lips. This little interrogation session had turned him on more than he had thought, as his cock was rock hard inside Katie, practically touching her cervix. He came hard and fast inside of her tight pussy. Katie, let out a low moan as she felt him unload inside of her, sobbing quietly as he pulled out of her, a line of his juices dripping on her inner thigh. Holding Katie tightly, he slid the platform back underneath her, letting her stand again on her tiptoes, able to breathe.

"Katie, we still have to determine your punishment for your behavior before." He took her left foot and bent her knee folding it into her thigh. He tied her calf tightly to her thigh, leaving her delicately balancing on one tiptoed leg. Katie protested through her gagged mouth as she stood precariously, praying he would rethink this. She could never survive this for any length of time. She would fall and hang herself to death. He couldn't possibly expect her to do this.

"This will teach you a lesson, Katie. I've seen women stand as long as eight hours like this. You're young and strong. You'll do better than you think. I should be back before then, but if not, I'm sure you can stay still. Now, I'm going to torture your friend like you asked me. I'll be back soon."

Katie, cried out, her pleas incomprehensible through the bright red ball gag protruding from her lips. She was desperate for him to return, to not leave her like this. Her heart raced as she wondered how long he could possibly leave her like this, or how long she could survive. He without looking back, turned around and left the room. He would have the monitor on in Jen's room to keep an eye on her while he spent some quality time with Jen. He felt himself getting aroused again and silently praised himself for this marvelous idea of having two women at once. Genius at work.

He opened the door to Jen's room. "Hello, Jen, I've missed you."

bedroomvile8r 02-26-2012 01:09 PM

Holy fuck, holy fuck!! That Kate has got some nerve! Trying to escape??? I'm glad I'm not her. I can only imagine what the hell is going to happen for punishment! It ain't gonna be pretty. And poor Jen, she is going to suffer too I presume for the audacity of her friend! Good chapter mishmish!

Sextoy 02-26-2012 02:41 PM

I'm really interested in how this story is going to continue.
Very promising so far!
Thank you and keep up the good work!

mishmish 02-28-2012 05:21 PM

Here's the next chapter. Thanks for reading.

Jen heard the door open and let out a small cry as she watched him shut the door behind him and latch the bolt onto the door. *His words "I missed you" chilled her to the bone as he wheeled in a small cart, no doubt for the activities that lay ahead. Jen's arms ached from the strappado position but that pain was of no mind to her now. *Her heart was beating a thousand times per minute as he circled her, looking her over. *"You're about to pay a heavy price for your friend's behavior. *You do know that, don't you? *Your friend has already started paying her debts, but you will have much more punishment. *Do you know why? *Because Katie requested it. *And Katie performed for me when I asked her to. *He stroked her hair softly as Jen's sobs filled the room.

He took the wooden cane that he had used earlier on Katie's thighs and showed it to Jen. *Jen's body trembled as she watched him twirl it in front of her, completely defenseless to stop him. *He rubbed her smooth pert ass as she cried trying to move her throbbing arms as he readied the cane. *Jen closed her eyes tightly trying to prepare for the pain. *

He reared back and brought the cane down in the center of her ass cheeks. As the pain registered in her brain, Jen let out a piercing scream of agony, the pain far more severe than she could have possibly anticipated. * "Try and pace yourself, Jen, we have a lot more to go. The next blow struck her slightly higher on her ass, again eliciting a shriek. *Jen's face was a wreck, she was hyperventilating from the intense pain and wondered how much more she would be able to tolerate. Why was he doing this to her? What fun did he get out of doing this to a defenseless bound woman?

The third strike connected on the small of her back, another flash of intense pain. *The fourth strike, on her upper thighs, the fifth strike, slightly lower on her thighs, the sixth strike, the middle of her back, the seventh strike, right below her shoulder blades, which seemed to be extra painful as the gasp from Jen's mouth seemed to give away, the eighth strike, just below the back of her knees, the ninth strike, the middle of her thighs, and then the tenth strike, back to where it all started,the center of her perfect ass. *Jen, hung almost lifelessly, her arms ready to break, the back of her body, a mess of long red lines, praying for this nightmare to somehow end.

He put the cane down and went behind her, pulling her head up by the hair. *"Would you like the chance to stop the pain? *Jen, her mouth still subject to the horrible ring gag, nodded and managed to get the words, "uh-huh" out. *"You're ready to do anything I say to stop, is that correct?". Jen tried to focus. The beating she was being given was unbearable but agreeing to do anything he wanted posed its own risks as well. Then again, given her position and his strength, he likely could do anything he wanted to her even if she didnt agree. And at least this relentless beating would stop. Jen, closed her eyes tightly and nodded her head, knowing that this was very likely a deal with the devil. *He smiled and got up close behind her, his erect cock against her soft skin. *He placed both hands on her ass, and spread her cheeks wide apart, revealing the hole he most wanted to enter. *Jen wriggled around. *He put his finger right around her anus, moving gently around in a circle. *"This is what I want to do next". *Jen bucked wildly, like a wild animal trying to break free, shaking her head violently from side to side, trying to get out the word, "no". *Jen had never let any of her boyfriends have anal sex with her, she had always been petrified of the pain. Now her worst nightmare, her sadist captor was going to violate her there.

"Jen, I must make you keep your promise, you did say anything, didn't you." *Jen's eyed narrowed, welling up again, as she imagined what was about to take place. *The thought of his huge cock in her tight hole made her shudder. *As she stood bent over, her caned ass on full display, she was not sure she wouldn't have preferred the cane again. *

He went around to her ringed mouth, again grabbing her by the hair, forcing her to look at him. *"I'm going to give you a chance to make this less painful. *If what I put in you is nice and lubricated, it will be easier on you. *If its dry, there's no telling what kind of damage it will do.". He put his cock on her face, rubbing it over her nose, cheeks and mouth. *"I suggest you use a lot of saliva for your own sake.". He placed himself on the ring gag and without waiting, forced himself into her mouth. *She just stood there not really doing anything initially, his cock impaling her. *He then flicked on the remote control, turning the monitor for Katie's room on. *Jen watched as she saw Katie hanging precariously, a terrible strain on Katie's face. *Whimpering could be heard on the video as she maintained herself as immobile as possible, so as not to upset her balance. *Jen could see drool leaking on to the floor and perspiration poring down Katie's naked flesh. Jen's heart was pounding through her chest as she absorbed the sight of her friend going through her own version of hell. Jen wondered if Katie would be able to survive that for long, but was quickly brought back to attention as he began speaking to her sternly.

"if you prefer to take Katie's place, I can arrange that, otherwise I would get started" as he pushed Jen's head forward forcing her to take all of him in. *Jen, terrified now by seeing Katie and the thought of what was about to happen to her, began to pleasure him, her tongue stroking his cock as he wanted, with vigor and enthusiasm. *Jen tried not to think where his cock had been tonight and just focused on the task at hand. As she sucked and licked, he suddenly, pulled her mouth off of him. *He held her face right in front of his saliva covered cock, rubbing her cheeks with it, as she watched him humiliating her. Without saying a word, he resumed his position at Jen's ass, spreading her cheeks wide again, placing his cock at the tip of her virgin ass, as he could feel and hear the intensity of Jen's breathing. *He toyed with her, moving it around her ass, making her squirm. *Finally, he placed the tip at the entrance, and slowly pushed inside of her.

The cry of pain out of Jen's mouth hardened him even more as he gently pushed forward farther into her ass. *Deep, throaty screams emerged from Jen's lips as he penetrated her anally, gradually inching deeper and deeper until her asshole had accepted and swallowed his cock. *Jen, screamed again in pain. *He pulled her head back, as he began to rock back and forth, gently at first, as Jen moaned out with each push. *As he fucked her, he kept toying with her, leaning close in to her, whispering "After I'm done with you here, I'm going to to tie you down real tight and make you scream some more. *You're never going to leave here, and there's no chance anyone will ever find you.". As he spoke he ramped up his thrusting, pumping inside her with forceful, powerful strokes. *Jens ring gagged mouth moaned in agony with each pump, her body praying for relief as he continued his assault on her. *Jen's loud noises turned him on beyond belief, rather than make him ease up, they spurred him on, encouraging him to go faster and harder. *After several minutes, he came inside Jen's rectum, his fluid filing up inside her, as his cock spasmed, releasing what felt like gallons of himself inside her. *He pulled out of Jen's ass as Jen sobbed, her ass and thighs coated with his fluids and hers. *He saw Jen's face, a canvas of emotions trying to catalog the various events that had just occurred. *Without saying a word, he shoved his still dripping cock into Jen's mouth, cleaning himself off, a final humiliation to the beginning of a long arduous session.

After he pulled himself out of Jen's now soiled mouth, he removed her ring gag, freeing Jen to speak for the first time in several hours. She quickly grabbed the opportunity, praying she could try and get his mercy. In a small, quiet voice she spoke "I'm sorry my friend disobeyed you. Please, there has to be something we can do to make you stop. You've had your way with both of us, please let us go, ou can just dump us anywhere, we havent been gone long, nobody will suspect anything.

"Oh, Jen, you still don't get it, do you? This is so much more than just me fucking you and your slut friend. I love hearing your cries of pain, looking at the fear in your eyes as you wonder what I'm going to do to you next. The way your eyes widen as I tell you what I'm going to do next. Watching bruises accumulate on your sexy body.". He points at the monitor where Katie still stood, her one leg visibly tremoring from the weight of her body. "Watching your sexy, slut friend dangle from a noose praying she can stand long enough for me to return and punisher more. That's the reason you're here, and there's no escape or begging or anything you can do to prevent it. Now, I've had enough of your talking.". He pulled her head up, shoving a foam like device in her mouth, stuffing her mouth, making her cheeks puff out. He sealed it inside tightly with duct tape, watching Jen's eyes as her mouth adjusted to the infiltration.

He then lowered Jen's arms from the pulley, giving her her first sense of relief in hours. *It was the smallest of consolations, her arms and elbows remained tightly bound together. He unlocked the spreader bar from her ankles, freeing her legs. He forced her over to the center of the room where some rope dangled from the ceiling. "Tell me, Jen, have you ever been hung from your breasts before?"

bedroomvile8r 02-29-2012 02:58 PM

Excellent my friend, excellent! Far be it from me to tell you how to write your stories, you obviously have a very firm grasp on that ability, but have you considered adding some water tortures to your dungeon of delights?

mishmish 02-29-2012 03:08 PM

All I'll say to that is stay tuned. Thanks, as always for the comments.

bedroomvile8r 02-29-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mishmish (Post 1021731)
All I'll say to that is stay tuned. Thanks, as always for the comments.

You are very welcome, my good man! And I wait anxiously for more.