Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Undies - or no? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=169895)

Bambi3 07-08-2015 12:31 PM

Undies - or no?

This is a question for the boys.

Do you enjoy having to draw/pull aside slips or undergarments of any kind or do you consider it a pleasant surprise if the victim goes without?

I am curious to find out whether it is some sort of pleasant foreplay to finger your way into the girl, finding out my emotional/sexual state-of-mind or an impractical hindrance to forcing yourself inside of me.

FuckingRotter 07-08-2015 03:29 PM

No difference either way.

StalkHer 07-08-2015 03:48 PM

It would be nice to find none at all. However if I have enough time to play before I rape you, I would enjoy pulling them snug and stroking you to complete wetness, thereby soaking them before I do you.

somedude 07-08-2015 04:04 PM

I generally prefer my victims without undies, however, if they are wearing them it is fun to rip them off and stuff them in the girl's mouth as an impromptu gag!:skull-thu

slutbreeder 07-09-2015 07:54 AM

I suppose there are things to enjoy with both scenarios. On one hand, the victim with panties would give me the enjoyment of ripping them off and stripping her of her innocence. On the other, I would absolutely love to rape a teasing little cumslut who would have the audacity to leave the house without panties.

Bambi3 07-09-2015 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StalkHer (Post 1498797)
I would enjoy pulling them snug and stroking you to complete wetness, thereby soaking them before I do you.

That was what I was thinking about when I posted the question! I think it incredibly hot when - sort of as foreplay - there are fumbling fingers, trying to push and pull past a slip and using it to stroke my body into compliance.
It would also be a great reminder afterwards...

But I am glad to see that the none-option is considered a fun - and quite punishable - option as well ;-) It will certainly influence my style choices at work tomorrow!

Super Human 07-12-2015 04:21 PM

It's more fun to have panties on first. That way it's kind of a surprise when you see it underneath. Kind of like opening a present I guess. lol. The anticipation really makes your mind go wild and makes the surprise even more intriguing.

bigal 07-20-2015 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Human (Post 1499211)
It's more fun to have panties on first. That way it's kind of a surprise when you see it underneath. Kind of like opening a present I guess. lol. The anticipation really makes your mind go wild and makes the surprise even more intriguing.

Yeah all that. Feeling the goodies from the outside before seeing them works for me.

jonmedway 07-24-2015 01:46 PM

undies on for me,play with her over her undies before sliding a finger in then enjoying her as they are pulled slowly down revealing her to me

Molly Girl 08-13-2015 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonmedway (Post 1500614)
undies on for me,play with her over her undies before sliding a finger in then enjoying her as they are pulled slowly down revealing her to me

This.

Undies are her last form of defence, tease and torment her through them and then rip them off

viking_mxbae 05-12-2016 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi3 (Post 1498776)
This is a question for the boys.

Do you enjoy having to draw/pull aside slips or undergarments of any kind or do you consider it a pleasant surprise if the victim goes without?

I am curious to find out whether it is some sort of pleasant foreplay to finger your way into the girl, finding out my emotional/sexual state-of-mind or an impractical hindrance to forcing yourself inside of me.

I once met a girl that shared my kink. The first time we met, she was instructed to wear fully — That is, I did want her to wear undies.

First thing I did after meeting her face to face was push her over the bed as I took out a knife, started pressing it over her body in different places. It took me very little time to start undressing her; I might say I was a bit too fast in this, as I was so hot. But I really enjoyed making a very little dent with the knife in her undies, then ripping them with a strong pull. Once I had them in my hands, instead of starting right away to fuck her, I started strangling her with them. Some tens of seconds later, I decided it was time, tossed them aside a bit, and started pumping into her.

Delicious.

Bambi3 05-25-2016 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molly Girl (Post 1503225)
This.

Undies are her last form of defence, tease and torment her through them and then rip them off

I like that idea!
To feel a finger nip at them, push, shove, work their way beyond - it IS like a last form of defense and at the same time a playful, painful tease at what is to come!

NegativeCreep 05-26-2016 05:07 AM

Removing impractical hindrances is part of the fun. Especially if you are holding on to them for dear life. I mean, they're coming off either way, so cling to them all you want.

I also greatly enjoy stuffing them in your mouth. So, you know, no panties definitely takes away part of the fun. (A small part, but a part.)

Bras are the same way. I love how far they stretch before they snap, with the tits being squeezed together underneath them. With panties and with bras, the look on your face when you lose the struggle, they are gone, and it sinks into you that this is real, yeah, that's definitely a turn-on.

trevrep 05-29-2016 02:40 PM

sweaty undies

undies.. the pleasure of seeing the last shred of decency and the keeper of the honey pot. the sound they make when being ripped off.

the sight of her panties, on the bed, next to her beautiful face as her unwilling cunt is plowed to smithereens.

also panties are good for smelling as you plow away. a reminder, "you're IN"

grants70 07-02-2016 11:22 PM

No undies arouses me more, and in the fantasy makes me regard the victim as a tease and fully deserving of what she gets.

Blackfive 07-08-2016 05:36 AM

well said Mollygirl :-)

UnsubKevin 07-15-2016 12:25 AM

I'd prefer she have them on so I can eventually remove them from her. I like the idea of touching her through them, having hand inside them to annoy/tease her with fingers before they are removed.