Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   My Retirement (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=5224)

clan_hunter 03-15-2007 03:12 AM

My Retirement

It is with a heavy heart to say I am leaving RB this being my last post, this board and it’s members have shown me and explored with me all aspects of the fantasy to a point that I feel that I have nothing more to learn nor to offer, just shy of 1000 post’s I was going to achieve that mark but decided that it would not be a worth continuing for as it would delay what i decided to do in the back of my mind a few weeks back and I would be posting dribble just to get there.

I have come to the conclusion in the last few month’s that in the almost the year that I have been on the board I have achieved as much as I am going ever achieve as a member here and there is no place for me to move up.

I have watch the board grow dramatically in the past six months from a few active posting members to at least twenty active posters with lots of new threads daily, its a great achievement that members can say they did on there own, this change has been bought about thanks to all of us. I see this board being the dominant board in the industry with more active posting members than any other board like it.

I will say my thanks to all the old school members that I have grown with on my journey in the past year who now comprise mostly of the mods and others that have been here since the board started and "thank you, it was nice to meet you" to the new ones that have joined in the last few months, I hope that this place will allow you to explore your fantasies to the full as it did for me and i am sure the senior members will support you on the way.

Some will ask if I will return?. I will use the saying “you cannot teach an old dog new tricks” to answer this.

Love to you all

gaggirl 03-15-2007 05:14 AM

its really sad to see you go I didnt get to know you :( but good luck babe
xxx
:skull-lov :skull-lov :skull-lov

NightStalker73au 03-15-2007 06:38 AM

Clan Hunter, good luck and keep yourself safe .

even though i didnt get to know you i feel your presence will be greatly missed on the board.

Louise 03-15-2007 07:00 AM

CH...I am gobsmacked by your choice...but I think I can understand it and I certainly respect it. Good luck on your adventures elsewhere in life, be it through the medium of the bizareness of the net or out in that thing called real life.

Fair well o'hunter of the board!

Lou x

Hellcat 03-15-2007 07:29 AM

Your going to be greatly missed CH... You will never be short of friends here.. i wish you all the best in life's great adventure *hugs

HCx purrrrrrrrrrrrrr

dark_d3viant 03-15-2007 09:20 AM

:( Gah! You will be greatly missed CH. :skull-cry
Although I do understand what you are saying and your reasons, and I hope you continue to have fun in whatever you do next :skull-win

Rock on! :skull-roc

xx

ego 03-15-2007 09:54 AM

Keep on hunting man :skull-thu

Sodoman 03-15-2007 10:56 AM

Well CH, I understand why you are leaving, your presence will be missed. I hope that you find another outlet for the fantasies we all share, be it on the net or in real life. Also I wish you the best in life. Hope that we can keep in touch and I'll be hoping you return to the board someday, as your contributions to this board have been great. :skull-bee :skull-bee :skull-bee :skull-bee

sindyloo 03-15-2007 11:07 AM

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!:skull-cry :skull-cry

WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH!! But have fun and enjoy yourself it was such a honor and such fun having you here!:skull-lov

GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS YOU MY FRIEND!:skull-lov :skull-lov

shysnale 03-15-2007 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clan_hunter
It is with a heavy heart to say I am leaving RB this being my last post, this board and it’s members have shown me and explored with me all aspects of the fantasy to a point that I feel that I have nothing more to learn nor to offer, just shy of 1000 post’s I was going to achieve that mark but decided that it would not be a worth continuing for as it would delay what i decided to do in the back of my mind a few weeks back and I would be posting dribble just to get there.

I have come to the conclusion in the last few month’s that in the almost the year that I have been on the board I have achieved as much as I am going ever achieve as a member here and there is no place for me to move up.

I have watch the board grow dramatically in the past six months from a few active posting members to at least twenty active posters with lots of new threads daily, its a great achievement that members can say they did on there own, this change has been bought about thanks to all of us. I see this board being the dominant board in the industry with more active posting members than any other board like it.

I will say my thanks to all the old school members that I have grown with on my journey in the past year who now comprise mostly of the mods and others that have been here since the board started and "thank you, it was nice to meet you" to the new ones that have joined in the last few months, I hope that this place will allow you to explore your fantasies to the full as it did for me and i am sure the senior members will support you on the way.

Some will ask if I will return?. I will use the saying “you cannot teach an old dog new tricks” to answer this.

Love to you all

Hi man, I'm sorry you're leaving but if you feel like having more important stuff to do then you're better of spending your time on what serves you the best. Quite a shame though, I would have love chatting with you on www.skype.com

somedude 03-15-2007 12:13 PM

Adios from the Marshal

Happy trails CH! You've left and wandered back before...so we'll leave a plate of scraps for the old dog on the back porch:D

Sanitarium 03-15-2007 12:24 PM

CH you are the first person who replied in my thread just to help me out with the vidcaps. Remember? And you did it with a smile! I will never forget that my friend. And I will never forget all your help and comments to the board.
I think RB is loosing one of it's best members ever. I am not going to tell you "Don't leave" although I want to do so but I hope you change your mind real quick and get back soon. If you decide not to come back I want you to know that I'll miss you HUGE.

Fairwell my friend, and thank you for everything.

Rogue 03-15-2007 12:45 PM

Yes we are definitely losing one of RB's best members and you're among a handful of people mainly responsible for that dramatic growth you mentioned. I did expect you to leave this year just from reading some of your posts about threads being done to death etc, I feel the same way sometimes but fortunately I keep finding ways to entertain myself through roleplays and stories.

Thanks CH and good luck.

Luke rape stalker 03-15-2007 05:56 PM

whowww hard stuff!!! Ok you decide to go, i wish you the best.
We came in the same time to RB, you are one of the members who are a part of this board. I feel sorry about your leaving, i always like your posts and your opinion.

Have fun, luck and success on your way. :skull-bee

Luke

Andering REDDSON 03-15-2007 07:14 PM

Relax. He’ll be back.
They all come back.

Jasmine 03-15-2007 09:07 PM

CH, I shall miss you so much. Your wit and charm engaged us all.

Take care of yourself and remember that stopping by to visit is always appreciated!

Jasmine

my dark side 03-16-2007 07:44 AM

Clan, im so sorry to see you go, you will definitly be missed greatly :( . Im happy to have been able to meet you and chat with you, you are a great guy and i wish you all the best for the future.

Thanks for the RP and take care :) .

kinkyone 03-16-2007 08:03 AM

Clan bro .... damm ....