Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   A message from HRH1948 (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=53476)

Crotch_Ripper 12-21-2010 06:10 AM

A message from HRH1948

If you could find an appropriate place to put this where the sun still shines, I'd appreciate it very much...

A letter in mass to my friends and others,

I’m still alive and kicking. It’s just that I do not kick nearly as high as I did in my prime.

As I predicted to all of the naysayers, I managed to make my son’s university graduation. It was worth every ounce of the effort. After recent attacks upon him and his career while he was posting for me, from sources unknown, he is still reluctant to post again in this genre. Okay, I’m an old sick worn out fart and can no longer move the way serious posting requires.

However, damn, life is good! From what I have learned over the years, maybe the alternate isn’t so bad either. In the words of the late and great Don Meredith, “It’s been one hell of a ride”.

I have made many very great friends and much to my regret and consternation, a very few rather stringent enemies. Hell, it’s the Internet. Life as usual, often happens.

I regret nothing and truly hope that I can again become a contributing member of this community in the very near future.

Or maybe, I can convince my son to pick up the banner. I’ll describe something red, white and blue with a single gaudy white star and maybe he’ll charge forward. After all, several generations before him did just that.

Thank you my friends,

Without your continued support, it would have been unbearable.

HRH1948

:skull-bee

BTN 12-21-2010 06:15 AM

*a salute for an old solider*

TheOneSolo 12-21-2010 09:42 AM

*Salutes*

sindyloo 12-21-2010 02:31 PM

HRH dear. You have been a "GREAT" contibutor here and you will not ever be forgotten thats for damn Sure!!:D:skull-lov

"Old Soldiers do not die but simply fade away!" Well hell that wont be you as you have that Great Spirit that will keep you from ever "fading" away! when ever you are able to share with us "Please" do so and when you cant we will understand of course!:skull-lov

Enjoy your Holidays HRH and will see you in the next life take good care of you and yours and God Bless you my friend!:skull-ny::D

FuckingRotter 12-24-2010 06:18 PM

I'm sure that the son of a man as admirable as yourself (this is directed at HRH, not Crotchripper ;) ) would be a mightily valued member of this or any other internet site. So whatever happens, Rapeboard will win. If you recover we all rejoice in your return, if your son takes up the job we will all rejoice in a new discovery, if you both take up the job, God help us! If you die (don't you fucking dare just to spite me), well at least we still have McBatfink to remind us of what we all sooner or later have to look forward to.

Rest well HRH, and know that many here await your return.

batffink 03-27-2011 12:12 AM

Get your fucking act together you old prick and start posting again. No substitutes or excuses accepted. You're a TEXAN for fuck's sake.

FuckingRotter 04-24-2013 07:22 AM

Looking back now I probably should have saved my breath and let this doddering old fart speak for me!

Quote:

Originally Posted by batffink (Post 690881)
Get your fucking act together you old prick and start posting again. No substitutes or excuses accepted. You're a TEXAN for fuck's sake.

FuckingRotter 07-13-2013 10:40 AM

I reckon McBatfink and McTastesofAmerica are off shagging sheep together.

What?

I've got to provoke at least one of the old farts in to posting again.

I'm sure they'll join me in shouting "what a pair of old cunts"!

FuckingRotter 01-14-2017 11:09 AM

You'd think that a board member that whined incessantly about the lack of response to threads that they started, would at least have the decency to post an acknowledgement of a thread started in their honour.