Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Question for the mods (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=146496)

Sierra 06-23-2013 10:53 AM

Question for the mods

There is a thread up in the rules and announcements about members banned from other boards and formerly banned members, etc.

I don't have a problem with banned members coming back and making a case for reinstatement. In fact, I think it's good idea.

But I did want to point out that you instructed the banned members should PM you. How can someone banned on here PM you without creating a new account - which is against the rules?

Perhaps you could establish a Yahoo or Gmail account for emails?

FuckingRotter 06-23-2013 10:59 AM

I'm struggling to think of a quip that won't land me up to the neck in shit, so I'll just silently agree that Sierra makes a good point. ;)

pervipete 06-23-2013 03:58 PM

Its a little Catch-22 like...or maybe with some, that's the point ha ha

Crotch_Ripper 06-23-2013 04:05 PM

Weve had a very good showing. Most of the members who had been double banned had friends on other boards that have contacted us for them.

Too bad I cant make public the stuff ive already seen. All I can say is WOW.

nondescript29 06-23-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1278393)
I'm struggling to think of a quip that won't land me up to the neck in shit, so I'll just silently agree that Sierra makes a good point. ;)

Posting that you silently agree to something, isn't actually silent.

nondescript29 06-23-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper (Post 1278511)
Weve had a very good showing. Most of the members who had been double banned had friends on other boards that have contacted us for them.

Do you mean to say that you're surprised at the number of people who were banned here in spite of never actually breaking any rules?

Well color me shocked.

pervipete 06-23-2013 05:22 PM

*Stops off at the shops for booze and snacks*

*Pulls up a chair* This could now get interesting...

FuckingRotter 06-23-2013 11:57 PM

My silent agreement reference obviously went straight over some peoples heads.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see who pops up, and if they can keep from getting banned all over again.

perfectlyformed 06-24-2013 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1278587)
My silent agreement reference obviously went straight over some peoples heads.

You just can't make clever jokes around here can you? Dicks and farts is the level in this place :p

I too am interested to see who we get. Although its my understanding that this is an amnesty for people who were arbitarly banned from here on the grounds of a ban elsewhere?

x

nondescript29 06-24-2013 07:50 AM

Yes. I didn't get the "joke".

That must be it.*

*see signature for disclaimer

Sierra 06-24-2013 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper (Post 1278511)

Well, THAT's a little shitty of you, CR. "I've got a secret and it's WOW but I can't tell you. Nyah." :p

As an aside, I hope the majority of people who were banned actually are let back in. It might turn this place into a zoo for a while but if they care enough to want to come back after all this time it's worth a try.

pervipete 06-24-2013 01:18 PM

I have to agree with Sierra, with a couple of exceptions, I hope that people have learned their lessons and come home. Hell, could be fun ha ha

Crotch_Ripper 06-25-2013 04:42 AM

Several have already been released ;)

Crotch_Ripper 06-25-2013 04:45 AM

See i dont see it that way. Ive been asked numerous times about what people are saying who/why/what/where & when. Just letting everyone know its interesting but will remain private.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sierra (Post 1278688)
Well, THAT's a little shitty of you, CR. "I've got a secret and it's WOW but I can't tell you. Nyah." :p

As an aside, I hope the majority of people who were banned actually are let back in. It might turn this place into a zoo for a while but if they care enough to want to come back after all this time it's worth a try.

buttfreak 06-25-2013 08:22 AM

For my two cents worrth, I hope we get back some of the posters that always gave us some good stuff.(videos I mean) :skull-thu