Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Incest Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   How Many Here Have Had Sex With Close Family? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=6153)

Darkman 04-28-2007 12:10 AM

How Many Here Have Had Sex With Close Family?

How many people here have had consensual sex with their close family? daughters, dads, mothers, brothers? id love to hear from you dont be shy!

thanks

MADDOGMCMANAMAN 04-28-2007 02:49 AM

yep i would like to know that also, good question darkman.

Stella Cadente 04-28-2007 08:00 AM

Yep 1st Cousin, so does that count?

ctomie 04-28-2007 01:48 PM

I've played with my sister in the past (e.g. caressing her boobs and her ass) but I didn't go any further than that.

plan9au 04-28-2007 08:44 PM

I have....Hell i still do on occasion....My sister was my first and still the best...

Darkman 05-01-2007 06:30 AM

sweet thanks guys, no first cousins dont count, but not a bad attempt! any parent sibling experiences?

fiidgett 05-01-2007 02:31 PM

wish I had a sis instead of just a brother. My cousin is soooo hot but shes definatly not down for it Ive fantasized about her over the years. mom thing really doesnt turn me on

ctomie 05-01-2007 04:56 PM

To Darkman: Do you prefer me to give more details on my incest experience with my sister? It doesn't involve actual sex, but we were just playing around.

innocent 05-01-2007 04:57 PM

deleted

Darkman 05-04-2007 01:36 AM

yeah defo mate just dont say the age, leave it to the imagination! ooohh!

ctomie 05-05-2007 03:38 AM

We didn't do much...

We got curious one day so we agreed to try to do something "secret" which was looking at each other naked. I asked her to bend over and spread her ass...she did exactly that and I touched her asshole and pussy...yes, just touching, not inserting my finger in them or anything. Then I showed her my cock and have her touch it as well (again...just touch). We continued to take turns to touch each other until we felt that we've done enough.

That's basically all I did...no sex or anything hardcore.

Darkman 05-05-2007 03:51 AM

pretty crazy though mate thankx for sharing

officegirl 07-02-2007 12:37 AM

stepbrother count?

Gagman16 07-02-2007 01:24 AM

Does My 2nd Cousin and my half-brother count?

Yeah, my 2nd cousin mouthfucked me in my Grandmothers' Bathroom while everyone was at a funeral-and my half brother did the same as he joined in-talk about getting introduced to DICK at an early age-I was only ***.

That's why I like getting my mouth fucked now until I GAG-HENCE MY SCREEN NAME-GAGMAN!

somedude 09-23-2007 06:47 AM

Cousinlover your post contained tons of references to underage sex and that is not allowed on RB! You Have Been Warned!

Fullspectrum 09-25-2007 01:29 PM

My ex came from a huge family and incest was rampant in their house. The ex had sex with most, but not all her brothers. Let me tell you, it was great listening to her stories. Instant hard on at all times. Plus, when meeting those brothers and knowing that they screwed my wife? It was cool.

fantasygal 09-25-2007 03:37 PM

I have, ill go into the detail here though I started it under the post Sister :-)

I woke up one time with my half brother pawing my boobs and all my clothes on the ground. When I asked him what the fuck he thought he was doing he said he just wanted to feel me so I let him. We had a lot of foreplay fun and then I asked him if he wanted to actually bang me and he said yes. So after a good 45 minutes of countless number of different positions in which he fucked me, my mother came in!! He was just pulling out of me and I was covered in cum and sweat. We both were. :-) She flipped out and tried to send us to our rooms but then James (my half brother) tells my mom to "get in on the fun"!!! I thought I would die of mortification but my mother actually went for it and called my dad in!! Weird, right? Well I had already been fucked by my teacher as well, even so, to have my mother sittin on my chest, stark naked and rubbing her crothc against my tits and to have my father in my ass and my half-brother in my pussy was the weirdest, most tingly sensation ever :-) There's more but I'll let this part digest first ;)

my dark side 09-25-2007 06:00 PM

Fantasygal, please remove underage reference in your post.

AsILayDying 09-25-2007 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fantasygal
I have, ill go into the detail here though I started it under the post Sister :-)

I woke up one time with my half brother pawing my boobs and all my clothes on the ground. When I asked him what the fuck he thought he was doing he said he just wanted to feel me so I let him. We had a lot of foreplay fun and then I asked him if he wanted to actually bang me and he said yes. So after a good 45 minutes of countless number of different positions in which he fucked me, my mother came in!! He was just pulling out of me and I was covered in cum and sweat. We both were. :-) She flipped out and tried to send us to our rooms but then James (my half brother) tells my mom to "get in on the fun"!!! I thought I would die of mortification but my mother actually went for it and called my dad in!! Weird, right? Well I had already been fucked by my teacher as well, even so, to have my mother sittin on my chest, stark naked and rubbing her crothc against my tits and to have my father in my ass and my half-brother in my pussy was the weirdest, most tingly sensation ever :-) There's more but I'll let this part digest first ;)

thats a good girl.

fantasygal 09-25-2007 10:41 PM

Thank you very much and to this day I still have a good fuck with my brother every now and again ;) He's pretty damn good