Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What could she say? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=15303)

Ragman 09-11-2008 12:35 AM

What could she say?

I am sure this has been a topic before but.. with all the new people hanging about.. and So many people with bad memories ( Like me :D ) I figured I would post it again.

take a Look at your fantasy. things are going fine. you have your victim trapped, tied up or otherwise helpless. You are leaning over her, the shreds of her recently torn dress still in your hands. She looks up at you with those big tear filled eyes and ....

Is there anything she could say that would stop you? Anything at all? What is the worst possible thing you could imagine her saying at that moment? Either in your fantasy or just in role play in general?

or maybe.. ladies.. What do you think would work if you were at the mercy of a maniac?

Would it be something really disgusting? Some sort of offer in exchange for her escape ( money or some other incentive?) Something that woudl appeal to your inner nice guy? or something else? Anyone have any thoughts?

donnalee_s 09-11-2008 01:00 AM

how about
go ahead...I used to be a guy too

touriquet2001 09-11-2008 01:04 AM

how about ....

"you better put 2 or 3 of those on , they only gave me a little while with this new HIV ...."

Lemarchand 09-11-2008 01:22 AM

Probably something like.....

"Will you marry me?"

Mugga123 09-11-2008 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragman (Post 217303)
I am sure this has been a topic before but.. with all the new people hanging about.. and So many people with bad memories ( Like me :D ) I figured I would post it again.

take a Look at your fantasy. things are going fine. you have your victim trapped, tied up or otherwise helpless. You are leaning over her, the shreds of her recently torn dress still in your hands. She looks up at you with those big tear filled eyes and ....

Is there anything she could say that would stop you? Anything at all? What is the worst possible thing you could imagine her saying at that moment? Either in your fantasy or just in role play in general?

or maybe.. ladies.. What do you think would work if you were at the mercy of a maniac?

Would it be something really disgusting? Some sort of offer in exchange for her escape ( money or some other incentive?) Something that woudl appeal to your inner nice guy? or something else? Anyone have any thoughts?

When she starts actually wanting it... my mate and I always used to say that that was the best way to prevent rape, because then it isnt a rape..

Crimson Guard 09-11-2008 09:49 AM

she goes limp

me"uh-oh" prod prod

all of a sudden she awakes and is wild and is all
"hhrhrhhhhrrr!!"

me "holy fuck a zombie!"

sanyo3x 09-11-2008 04:21 PM

By passing out... (although technically that ain't talking)

Ragman 09-12-2008 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donnalee_s (Post 217340)
how about

Donalee.. that woudl totally do it for me.. i would be outta there. nice choice. All of these are nice but I think that one takes the cake so far.

I always thought something like " well if your gonna do that.. you should probably remove the tampon first.. its been in there all day and its probably gonna put up a fight" Would do equally well.. ya know?

Ragman 09-12-2008 12:47 AM

That of course.. would do it as well..

Psionic_X 09-12-2008 01:32 AM

Offering someone else up to me....a sister, a best friend, etc. Someone she thought I would find more desireable. I'd be intrigued enough to slow up. I'd make her show me a picture. If I did want the other woman more, I would make her set her up...then force her to watch making sure the new victim knows the whole time how she came to be my helpless fucktoy.

Nemesis2008 09-12-2008 10:25 AM

Good question..

For my style of rape fantasy I have always wanted to include physical force but not any OVERT violence, hence the victim struggles with me, pleads but doesn't stand a chance of getting out of it.. at 6'0, 220 lbs. She's not getting away, and I don't have to beat her to control her.. I enjoy the mental as much as the physical and sexual activities of dominating the victim of my fantasy.

So, what would turn me off is not so much what she could say as much as her 'true' reaction.. If she really froze up and or acted like she was so terrified/horrified (really freaking out) that I was sure it would completely scar or fuck her up for life permanently, I would loose certain urges and probably not be able to do it.

Not sure if that's the answer you're looking for, but it comes to mind..

kitty_joanne 09-12-2008 10:28 AM

Act to be crazy or mentally disturbed!!!

i'm not sure if i would get away~ but i'm good at my acting :p

Nemesis2008 09-12-2008 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitty_joanne (Post 219359)
Act to be crazy or mentally disturbed!!!

i'm not sure if i would get away~ but i'm good at my acting :p

If you were "that good at acting" you may get away from me, but if I thought you were acting, not a chance.. :skull-win

JChapman 09-12-2008 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemarchand (Post 217408)
Probably something like.....

"Will you marry me?"

Haha, I laughed.

doggystylethatgirl 09-12-2008 07:02 PM

Quote:

how about

YOU HIT THE JACKPOT !!!! BIGGEST TURN OFF FOR ME :D :D

Unblinking Eye 09-12-2008 08:26 PM

- "I have [STD]."
- "I'm pregnant."
- "No, Daddy, please don't touch me any more!" or some variation where she repeatedly refers to me as her father.
- Acting like she's really, suspiciously, into it.

"I'm having my period", however, isn't a deterent for me. To paraphrase Ron White (IIRC), just because the roller coaster is down, doesn't mean they close the whole amusement park.

Random1156 09-12-2008 09:04 PM

Quote:

how about

LMAO!!

How about
Everytime you cum in me, God kills a kitten?

Tanya 09-13-2008 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugga123 (Post 217499)
When she starts actually wanting it... my mate and I always used to say that that was the best way to prevent rape, because then it isnt a rape..

That stretagy would actually probably work with a large amount of real rapists. But iif they are an anger rapist who rapes because they are angry and think all women are sluts then it would just make them more angry because the victim is just reinforcing their view by pretending to like it.

MADDOGMCMANAMAN 09-13-2008 05:35 AM

Quote:

how about

LMAO !!!!!!!!! Thats the one right there !! imagine if you didnt know and tore of her panties and her BALLS SWUNG OUT !! URRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGH !! :skull-thr :skull-thr :skull-thr