Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   If it were legal?? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=947)

clan_hunter 06-28-2006 04:03 AM

If it were legal??

Well since topics have slowed down here i will throw a another into the mix.

As unlikely it would ever happened if rape were made legal and you had a oppurinity who here would actually do it?

Myself i doubt it because i am raised on principles of consent. Anyone else have any other thoughts?

avoeja 06-28-2006 06:03 AM

I think I would, not at every oppurtunity, but with some persons I could see myself getting very close to doing it.

Altough imo rape should never be legalised

gal4 06-28-2006 06:31 AM

Oh, come on, think of all the damn lawyers you would be putting out of business. This is why it will never be legalized.

Meanwhile, enjoy the following

//rapidshare.de/files/2750326/1.wmv.html
//rapidshare.de/files/17031608/rape_2.wmv.html
//rapidshare.de/files/17036712/rape_3.wmv.html
//rapidshare.de/files/17039909/rape_4.wmv.html

clan_hunter 06-28-2006 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gal4
Oh, come on, think of all the damn lawyers you would be putting out of business. This is why it will never be legalized.

LOL,

Hunny with all the "vindictive bitch" women out there, they won't go out of business, if anyone would be out of pocket it will be ex-husbands in general :( .

Tanya 06-28-2006 10:08 PM

d

joey 06-28-2006 10:57 PM

On a fantasy board the answer is easy for me - as soon as the law is passed I'm making a list and checking it twice. First would probably the wife of a friend of mine, then that knockout real
estate agent who just sold the house next door. Or maybe the female CEO at work. Endless
possibilities. I would guess, however, that legalized rape would have to mean legalized retaliation by victims or their relatives. Not so good. Ah, well it sounded to good to be true.
In reality of course quite a bit different. I suppose most of us pride ourselves on our moral conviction that to do violence on another person is wrong. But I wonder how quickly our moral
principles might degrade if they didn't have the fear of legal consequences to help keep that
reptilian sub-brain pinned down? Don't know but I'd like to hope that most people would still answer in the negative.

The_PuppetMaster 06-29-2006 05:51 AM

heh heh

i woulnd't just wanna rape someone
but abduct rape and torture sounds more fun heh heh

Rheostatic 06-29-2006 09:43 AM

It's hard to address your question, since I cannot think of any situation that would warrant the LEGALIZATION of rape.

The only example that comes to mind is in an anarchaic society. Let's say 97% of the population is wiped out by disease (e.g. Stephen King's "The Stand") or by warfare. There wouldn't be enough of the population left to maintain or enforce government and law, and it becomes every man for himself. Lack of law essentially translates into legalization.

I would still refrain for several reasons. The trauma and abuse inflicted on another, the need to reestablish a civilized society, etc.

The way you have phrased the question, "legalization of rape", suggests a proactive move on behalf of the government for the good of the people, which clouds the discussion a bit. Can you think of any example where this may occur?

snoodo 06-29-2006 12:58 PM

I understand there are places in the world where rape is not legal; the victims are punished severely! Also, there was the woman who was raped/ had premarital sex (depending who you believe) and she was sentenced to be publicly gang-raped (a sentence that was carried out immediately.)

So if you can secure that position (puns intended), you will get all the screaming pussy the legal system can point at you.

clan_hunter 06-29-2006 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rheostatic
It's hard to address your question, since I cannot think of any situation that would warrant the LEGALIZATION of rape.

The only example that comes to mind is in an anarchaic society. Let's say 97% of the population is wiped out by disease (e.g. Stephen King's "The Stand") or by warfare. There wouldn't be enough of the population left to maintain or enforce government and law, and it becomes every man for himself. Lack of law essentially translates into legalization.

I would still refrain for several reasons. The trauma and abuse inflicted on another, the need to reestablish a civilized society, etc.

The way you have phrased the question, "legalization of rape", suggests a proactive move on behalf of the government for the good of the people, which clouds the discussion a bit. Can you think of any example where this may occur?

LOL, I was not looking for a charged political debate on if, when, how, why etc on legalization, was just interested in how many here would have the guts if they could!! :)

boldin18 06-30-2006 09:11 PM

Even if it were leagal I could never see myself doing harm on someone and hurting them mentaly just couldnt live with it. But lol no way expect maybe in hell will this ever be legal...

persiangurl 06-30-2006 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clan_hunter
Well since topics have slowed down here i will throw a another into the mix.

As unlikely it would ever happened if rape were made legal and you had a oppurinity who here would actually do it?

Myself i doubt it because i am raised on principles of consent. Anyone else have any other thoughts?

ehrm, if it were made legal.... that would kinda take all the fun outta it

:confused:

clan_hunter 07-01-2006 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by persiangurl
ehrm, if it were made legal.... that would kinda take all the fun outta it

:confused:

Well i would not think so......(deep in thought), if it were legal you may not get into too much shit for doing it, but you will still have the to contend with the girl that fights and says no, at the time that would be the thrill.

MKP4 07-01-2006 02:58 AM

In general, something you desire, but is forbidden, does intensify the desireability of it.

For instance, before 21, kids want to go to a bar and get smashed. At 21, it becomes legal and they go out every night. By 30, yeah, they still go out, but the legality no longer adds to the desireability. Its becomes "old hat".

That being said, the legality is not what drives this kind of fantasy anyways. By that, I mean that most people don't fantasize about rape because they "just want to get away with something they shouldn't". And as Rheostatic correctly points out, the legalization of rape defies a fundamental human right in most societies (not all). As such, its a reflection of said society. Basic human conscience tells us its wrong. Law generally follows some type of morality. If laws do not protect fundamental rights, chaos (tends to) ensues. Or minimally, you get a serious degraded society.

Simply put, one must ask whether they would want to live in such a society. It makes the question a bit ad absurdum.

Perhaps the question is better phrased:

If there were no consequence to rape, then would you do it?

My answer would still be "no".

subgirl 07-01-2006 03:06 AM

i got agree with pg there if was made legel it would be no fun

Rheostatic 07-01-2006 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clan_hunter
Well i would not think so......(deep in thought), if it were legal you may not get into too much shit for doing it, but you will still have the to contend with the girl that fights and says no, at the time that would be the thrill.

Agreed. Otherwise, why the hell are we so enthralled with "fantasy rape"? Perfectly legal, yet sooooo delicious!

Rheostatic 07-01-2006 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MKP4
Perhaps the question is better phrased:

If there were no consequence to rape, then would you do it?

My answer would still be "no".

Well put. This would be similar to a "date rape" scenario. Illegal, yet difficult to convict.

We are all fairly intelligent adults at this site, and if most of us REALLY put our minds to it, we could carry out an actual rape where we got off (no pun intended) scott free. Yet we stay the moral high ground. That does say something there.

If you ever passed up on the "easy lay" (e.g. drunk/passed out girl) on moral grounds, your question is answered.

Minotaure 07-01-2006 08:46 AM

WoW Gal4 These clip are fantastic

Quote:

Originally Posted by gal4

Your are such a marvelous girl. Thanks for these movies links. It is fake rape at is best. Not perfect but really good. If you have others like these please share with me. :D

persiangurl 07-01-2006 11:11 AM

i thought my reasoning was obvious, but i guess NOT, since nobody realized my point

if rape was legal, then it would be the norm..... you would be used to it, girls would accept it, and guys would have no qualms about doing it

it wouldn't be rape anymore

heck, girls would probably start competing "who got raped the most"
:eek:

clan_hunter 07-01-2006 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by persiangurl
i thought my reasoning was obvious, but i guess NOT, since nobody realized my point

if rape was legal, then it would be the norm..... you would be used to it, girls would accept it, and guys would have no qualms about doing it

it wouldn't be rape anymore

heck, girls would probably start competing "who got raped the most"
:eek:

Sorry i disagree, lets put a sernario in, if rape was legal, say if a disgusting fat unattractive stranger then tried to shag you PG and you were against it, you would fight them off would you not, even if what they were doing was allowed, you still would be against the idea of the bloke having his way with you, you would go for the "nut" crushing kick to the groin or scratch his eyes out.