Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Girls fight (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=18944)

shysnale 12-21-2008 01:06 PM

Girls fight

Let's imagine a lesbian rape situation.
Would that turn you on ?
Do you like to see girls fighting ?

It's a turn off to me.
They kind of scratch each other faces and kind of squeak and it never ends.

Although I admit seing a girl using a tazer to shock another girl would make me ejaculate in my pants right away.

Conrad 12-21-2008 01:30 PM

I once saw a video where two dominatrix shocked a girl with a defibrillator, across her chest, thighs and then pussy. I'm not sure if it was hot or not, I mean it was supposed to be, but it didn't really work for me you know.

FuckingRotter 12-21-2008 02:05 PM

I like to see girls fight, and if there were a sexual element to it that'd be sexy. Say two girls fighting, and the loser gets held down by the winner whilst I rape her.

Of course I'd probably end up raping both if them! :D

shysnale 12-21-2008 02:38 PM

thks

TZOFOSHO 12-21-2008 04:28 PM

i like the idea of a sexual punishment for losing the fight, but the actual fight does nothing for me, turns me off more than on. Most of the time, girls cursing isn't attractive to me and yeah watching these two girls scream at each other, pull each others hair, and weakly punch/slap each other doesn't do much for me.

Door'sunlocked_c'monin 12-22-2008 11:23 PM

I'm a fan of FF pretty much anything but seeing 2 people (no matter what gender) go at it for the sake of clawing, biting, scratching, struggling.. (err, scratch that last one., ;)) etc., eh, not my thing.

Grinningecko 01-03-2009 09:35 PM

I like tit-fights between women...that's about it for me...

pervipete 01-04-2009 04:50 AM

Two girls fighting...thinking...still thinking...

I've seen it too many times 'round where I live. :eek: and it doesn't do anything for me.

'though I suppose in the right circumstances...

Nemo01 01-04-2009 02:37 PM

I love lesbian rape situation particulary if the victim is straight, one of my great fantasie is that or i'm the rapist with a lesbian /bi woman help

menace 01-05-2009 04:18 AM

Fighting alone does nothing for me. Personally, I think guys watch it just because they're hoping someone's top will come off.

Though if they were fighting because one of the girls is trying to rape the other, that would be a different thing...

RebornSon 01-06-2009 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 272353)
I like to see girls fight, and if there were a sexual element to it that'd be sexy. Say two girls fighting, and the loser gets held down by the winner whilst I rape her.

Of course I'd probably end up raping both if them! :D

Amen to that:skull-big