Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Pregnant Victims (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=170474)

make_you_scream_and_cry 10-26-2015 12:37 PM

Pregnant Victims

What's your hottest fantasy involving pregnant women as your victim, or best way to rape them. Or for females, what method turns you on most thinking about being raped while pregnant.

Home Invader 11-18-2015 09:56 PM

A while back I started a group role play on another site where an entire baby shower party got raped, including the pregger! It was hot! Just one rapist, taking turns with all the pretty women!

Bambi3 11-24-2015 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Home Invader (Post 1517855)
A while back I started a group role play on another site where an entire baby shower party got raped, including the pregger! It was hot! Just one rapist, taking turns with all the pretty women!

That sounds hot!
What would turn me on a lot in such a scenario would be his hand pressing on my belly while he takes me from behind.
I'd love to hear him gloat while he fucks me about how there won't be any "lasting damage" and a whispered "Maybe next time...!"

Home Invader 11-24-2015 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi3 (Post 1518840)
That sounds hot!
What would turn me on a lot in such a scenario would be his hand pressing on my belly while he takes me from behind.
I'd love to hear him gloat while he fucks me about how there won't be any "lasting damage" and a whispered "Maybe next time...!"

Yeah that's kinda on the same page as what I fantasize about with pregger rape. Not harming the baby, and possibly even USING her condition to coerce her into doing exactly what I want! :D

Throatdagger 12-22-2015 05:15 PM

Bambi, this is my favorite scene. Hope we can play one out.

make_you_scream_and_cry 01-25-2016 09:41 AM

Raping the entire baby shower sounds hot, is it still up or do you have a link to it by any chance?

For me it's the same, with the woman being vunlreble due to her condition etc she submits almost immediately, the idea of both me and her knowing she can't afford to fight me is hot to think about.

Home Invader 01-25-2016 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by make_you_scream_and_cry (Post 1529423)
Raping the entire baby shower sounds hot, is it still up or do you have a link to it by any chance?

For me it's the same, with the woman being vunlreble due to her condition etc she submits almost immediately, the idea of both me and her knowing she can't afford to fight me is hot to think about.

The sight went belly up and I did not have a chance to get the link unfortunately. However, I have plans to write a story along the same lines, I already have a cast of victims with pictures that I need to get started on. Just need to find the time!

FuckingRotter 01-25-2016 12:53 PM

When I set about raping a girl, I usually punch her in the stomach first to wind her. So, should I be raping expectant mothers or not? :D

perfectlyformed 01-31-2016 02:25 PM

Its ok Uncle Rotter, you don't hit that hard

x

FuckingRotter 02-07-2016 10:07 AM

Last girl I hit went to hospital with two broken ribs and a suspected ruptured spleen.

Home Invader 02-08-2016 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1531173)
Last girl I hit went to hospital with two broken ribs and a suspected ruptured spleen.

What a He-man!

FuckingRotter 02-08-2016 12:19 PM

Indeed. The following week she asked me to do the other side.

cloaca_hunter 05-10-2016 11:26 PM

Pregnant victims are some of my favorites, especially if they're nice and far along in the pregnancy. Like eight, nine months, big round belly showing. They're so much more sensitive at that point, and they can't really run (or waddle) away very well. So much easier to control too.