Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fear side effects in rape fantasy (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=165779)

shysnale 11-04-2013 12:16 PM

Fear side effects in rape fantasy

Hi board.

Do you like to imagine your victim having fear side effects in your rape fantasies ?

Do you like to see her/him :

- Stuttering ?

For the rapist : Can a great feeling of domination come from hearing an erudite teacher stammer under your assault ? Would you enjoy her begging for you not to damage her pussy as you did not even touch her yet ?

For the victim : Can the inability for a cultivated teacher like you to make a sentence give you the strongest domination feeling ever ? Your education, this old and precious friend is letting you down, you are exploring new depths in the enslaved feeling !

- Trembling ?

For the rapist : Is seeing your victim shiver an inspiration for the way you're gonna treat her/him ? Would it make you more confident about not be punched or kicked during the rape ?

For the victim : Do you feel like your mind is melting down and you're unable to think straight when you shudder and quake ? Is that a pleasant feeling ? Is it the only way to hear silence in your head and not think anymore about the future ?

- Turning pale ?

- Vomiting ?

- Fainting ?

Darksyde 11-04-2013 03:41 PM

I'd say all of the above, yes! Well, maybe not vomiting unless it's from gagging on my cock. Generally, I like the victim to be feisty and struggle at first, but as it becomes obvious that "resistance is futile" I like to see her go passive and exhibit the behaviors you describe, along with whimpering/crying, begging, pleading, etc. In other words, she should fight like hell but gradually surrender completely.

Hold_me_down 11-04-2013 04:02 PM

I'd definitely tremble at your touch, Darksyde ;)

In my fantasies I stammer, of course beg/plead, whimper. I put up a fight but eventually realize it's no use. I grow pale, shaking in terror....

Darksyde 11-04-2013 04:17 PM

And while you're shaking in terror, I'll be whispering sweet, degrading things in your ear, while using you in every way imaginable. Before our encounter is over, you'll realize and accept that you're completely mine and there's not a damn thing you can do about it! :D

Hold_me_down 11-04-2013 05:25 PM

In your dungeon, chained to the bed? Or maybe just to tease me, I'm not bound but find the door padlocked from the other side..;)

Sweet AND degrading....the perfect mix..

Darksyde 11-04-2013 05:35 PM

I fear we're hijacking snale's thread. We can discuss this further in private. ;)

Hold_me_down 11-04-2013 05:46 PM

Yes. Sorry snale! Forgive me. My mind takes something and runs with it. I admit it lol

But yes. Trembling, pale...that definitely plays a big part of my fantasies!

shysnale 11-05-2013 03:39 AM

don't be sorry, keep up your rp :)

Hold_me_down 11-05-2013 10:08 AM

Oh! Ok lol

luvnlust 11-05-2013 11:48 PM

Stuttering, trembling, turning pale, mouth agape, the sweat, rapid breathing, heaving chest, goosebumps, hardened nipples, covering her breasts... the fear... the excitement... emanating everywhere... as she's stammering back, fully realizing the royal raping she's about to get... fully deserves... and there's absolutely fucking nothing she can do to stop it.

Hold_me_down 11-06-2013 10:40 AM

DAMN....^^^
That was hot.

duracel69 11-07-2013 10:53 AM

I like them

Crying / Sobbing.
Trembling.
Sweating.
Wetting their panties in terror.

Hold_me_down 11-07-2013 11:00 AM

^ Urinating their pants...I'd be lying if I said that never came up eeevvveerryyy now and then in my fantasies. (Mostly inspired by the scene in Last House On The Left where the girl's forced to piss her pants in the woods and is laughed at.)