Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Wife rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=83262)

smallthing15 04-16-2012 06:54 PM

Wife rape

So, I imagine that one or preferably two guys break into our house, or another quiet place, and threaten me not to react and force me to watch. They would grab her and tie her to the bed with her legs well spread. Taking off her panties slowly and commenting on what they were seeing, they would then start playing with her pussy and make fun of her while they do it. She is extremely shy and having her most precious little tight secret that no one has seen exposed like that would make that the most embarassing and unforgetable experience of her life. They would do all sorts of things to her pussy and fuck her roughly, playing with her small titties as well and fingering her everywhere.

alphie112 04-18-2012 11:27 AM

sdfsdfs

Franky M 04-18-2012 01:16 PM

Filming the wife while she gets gang raped by the home intruders and then posting it to the internet. Let her know they posted it. Then it is like raping her again and again as millions can watch her rape.:skull-evi

smallthing15 04-18-2012 01:26 PM

Agree on that, nice ideia! Make closeup film shots, so anyone anywhere can see it in detail, over and over again.

Franky M 04-18-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smallthing15 (Post 1050498)
Agree on that, nice ideia! Make closeup film shots, so anyone anywhere can see it in detail, over and over again.

I dream the same about my wife. Then she can relive her hard and brutal rape every day. And she knows that every man in the world can do it either and she can do nothing against it.

need your help 04-23-2012 08:17 PM

Are you fucking stupid or something? How about you give us your address we drug you and jam a 4" PVC pipe us your asshole?

need your help 04-23-2012 08:27 PM

Assclown

lysyn 04-24-2012 03:52 AM

This is a fantasy sight. Please do not tell me you are propagating the actual rape of your wife. It is demeaning and cruel. Fuck off.

Edit: CR.. have I ever told you how incredibly sexy I find you? Pantyhose day just for you.

Crotch_Ripper 04-24-2012 08:38 AM

Thank you my dear, glad to be of service. But pantyhose always help ;)

bigal 04-28-2012 01:18 PM

When my marriage was over, I used to fantasise about that stuff. Almost wished a crew had broke into our home and fucked my wifes brains out.

bigal 04-28-2012 01:19 PM

BTW lysyn, I love your avatar. Where did you get it, is it a screen shot from a movie?

Franky M 04-30-2012 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lysyn (Post 1055171)
This is a fantasy sight. Please do not tell me you are propagating the actual rape of your wife. It is demeaning and cruel. Fuck off.

Of course this is a fantasy. Like everything posted on this board. This should be clear to everyone posting and reading around here.

lysyn 04-30-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Franky M (Post 1059365)
Of course this is a fantasy. Like everything posted on this board. This should be clear to everyone posting and reading around here.

Hun that wasn't aimed at you. It was meant for the guy above me that was genuinely soliciting to have his drugged wife raped without her knowledge or obvious agreement. CR Banned him and I have offered to let him eat me out of my pantyhose for it.

bigal: It is a photograph by one of my new favorite artists, Calvato.

Franky M 05-01-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lysyn (Post 1059626)
Hun that wasn't aimed at you. It was meant for the guy above me that was genuinely soliciting to have his drugged wife raped without her knowledge or obvious agreement. CR Banned him and I have offered to let him eat me out of my pantyhose for it.

Sorry, haven't seen this one. Good, that he is banned. We all are a bit weird (otherwise we would not be here) but we should know that everything has to stay fantasy clearly.

BTW, your avatar really is great!

smallthing15 05-03-2012 08:19 PM

Just to be clear, of course it is a fantasy! Nothing in my post states otherwise, I would never actually harm anyone.

lysyn 05-04-2012 03:57 PM

Yes hun, I wasn't referring to you. Your fantasies are safe:)

menace 05-04-2012 05:28 PM

I just read what CR wrote in place of that retard's posts and am laughing my ass off!

lordbyron23 05-09-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smallthing15 (Post 1049290)
So, I imagine that one or preferably two guys break into our house, or another quiet place, and threaten me not to react and force me to watch. They would grab her and tie her to the bed with her legs well spread. Taking off her panties slowly and commenting on what they were seeing, they would then start playing with her pussy and make fun of her while they do it. She is extremely shy and having her most precious little tight secret that no one has seen exposed like that would make that the most embarassing and unforgetable experience of her life. They would do all sorts of things to her pussy and fuck her roughly, playing with her small titties as well and fingering her everywhere.

Very nice idea. The filming thing that the other guys mentioned is also very good. Would be nice memorie of this evening.
But maybe this two guys should also bring a slave girl with them that take care of you while the guys have fun with your wife. When it was my wife I would have a big boner when two men would rape her roughly in front of my eyes, so the slave girl could blow your dick meanwhile.
I bet that a lot of guys wouldn't help her wifes if the slave girl unbound them. Instead they would grab the head of the slave girl and mouthfucking her while watching her wifes gonna be raped. I would do it. ;)

Raper_Pimp 10-31-2020 02:35 PM

First I would slap her cute and innocent face until she crys like a little girl. Tears in her eyes will make me even crazier to rape this little girl like a wild animal. Then I would fuck her tiny little young asshole with my tongue. After 17 min I would just brutally push my fat hard cock rough into her little asshole. While choking her soft throat and pulling her hair brutally, I destroy that young girls little ass brutally. She is crying, begging me to stop, but of course I won’t. I fuck her even harder. I make her call me Daddy. She begs: Daddy please stoooop. It hurts soooo much!! Please stoooopp“ I just rip her panties apart and push it in her sweet fuckmouth.... to be continued... if you want ....

Raper_Pimp 11-27-2020 02:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
That’s the one to be pounded brutally