Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Zombie Rape anyone? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=5587)

2bill4u 03-29-2007 04:58 PM

Zombie Rape anyone?

Anyone on hear ever fantisize about being raped by zombies or raping zombies? I've always wondered if you raped a zombie if you yourself would turn into a zombie. I'm am in constant fear of a zombie attack!

Don Juan 03-29-2007 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bill4u
I've always wondered if you raped a zombie if you yourself would turn into a zombie.

Erm . . . :skull-eek :skull-big

Quote:

I'm am in constant fear of a zombie attack!
Sounds more like it's the zombies that should be constantly fearing an attack of YOU! :skull-win

XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX 03-29-2007 05:23 PM

I never reaaly thought about zombies but vampires are fucking hot. I would love that. A vampire taking me. They seem sexual in almost every movie i think

2bill4u 03-29-2007 05:25 PM

You know the zombies from 28 days, they were really crazy:skull-lov

el frances 03-29-2007 05:29 PM

For some odd reason, I have had fantasies where I'm raped by zombies. I love zombie movies. I've imagined it two or three times.

Andering REDDSON 03-29-2007 06:26 PM

Sounds like a thread made for Andy… But then again, he really is a sick fuck.
OK, Dawn Of The Dead (2004) DVD Edition- There is, actually, an attempted rape of a zombie. A 19(-ish) chick in black panties and bra tied up, with a football helmet (so she couldn’t bite him, duh). His friends are egging him on- “¡Dude, she the hottest girl in school! ¡Do it man!”
So dumbshit climbs in there ready to rape her- When she get the helmet off and kills him.
Lessons Learned- They may not be human, but Don’t Rape The Zombies.

2bill4u 03-29-2007 06:29 PM

Huh, I don't remember that, will have to check it out. Lesson learned! What ever happened to the slow moving zombies, they would have been much easier to handle me thinks.:skull-big

el frances 03-29-2007 07:25 PM

Especially at first, when there are only one or two of them for every survivor.

menace 03-30-2007 07:17 AM

With a really fresh corpse, maybe. Otherwise :skull-thr

Andering REDDSON 03-30-2007 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoroastro
Undead creatures can be really NO-dead as vampires, demons, etc; that keep form or dead creatures that still move but are rotten flesh as zombies. I must agree with Mr Anderson, dont mess with zombies... maybe with a shotgun byt definitly dont rape them.

That’s REDDSON.

Milkman 03-31-2007 01:50 AM

I can honestly say this is a fantasy I have never had...

Darkman 03-31-2007 01:57 AM

I dream about zombies almost every night, but its never a nightmare. Usually i gather a rag tag group of people and wage a war on em. Each dream usually ends in finding some uber corporation was behind it, always in a different time zone or local. Fuck i dont know why i dont even watch zombie films.

bruisedelbows 03-31-2007 07:30 AM

Zombies were getting no love on my thread, but it's good, I guess, to see that they have their fans.
http://www.radiokrud.com/krud/images...steingirls.jpg

I've only sort of heard this band but I remember the cover of the CD. Jamie Hewlett is great.

carlybee 03-31-2007 07:07 PM

Man, zombies scare the SHIT out of me!! And to think of zombie rape, nonetheless... :skull-cry Ewww, I just imagine them banging me, then suddenly biting and taking a big chunk of my flesh out! And what if the corpse is so rotten, the dick falls off inside you :skull-thr Lol, I'm a wimp at stuff like this ><

TwistedDesires26Fem 03-31-2007 09:26 PM

Can't say zombies interest me. But as carlybee has listed, midgets do arouse me. Gang raped by a group of hung midgets would be so hot!!! Someone should make a movie of that. lol

TwistedDesires26Fem 03-31-2007 09:28 PM

XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX, I love your avatar! Where does everyone find these things?

gal4 04-01-2007 12:28 AM

cock zombie

a girl who likes to suck your cock so much, she would come back from the dead to do it some more.

Oh, yeah, saw a comix book tale once titled "Night of the Living Head"
about a virus which gives girls the urge to walk around naked and utter

"Wanna Give you Head!!!"

Oh, yeah, more, ever saw the movie, "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"?
Well, it should have been "Invasion of the Body Snatches."

Once, I was so tormented by watching the movie, Chitty, Chitty Bang, Bang.

Should have been, Titty, Titty, Gang Bang.

Yeah, AUUUGGGHHH,

Louise 04-01-2007 05:49 PM

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/6515477.stm

clearly Zombie lovers should have been in Brisbane today!

somedude 04-01-2007 06:00 PM

Zombies are easily defeated...just feed them salt!:D

Hellcat 04-01-2007 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by somedude
Zombies are easily defeated...just feed them salt!:D

?? i thought that was Slugs??:skull-con :skull-con