Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I am so not nice and so evil (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=9329)

Joanna 10-24-2007 11:49 PM

I am so not nice and so evil

I keep making up threads about how other people are evil and not nice.
Thats so evil and not nice.:eek:

:skull-big

touriquet2001 10-25-2007 12:59 AM

you really are evil !!! why do you keep creating these threads ? aaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!! i think some one so needs spanked !!!!! not only that but you do it out on the regular board asking people all kinds of questions . just trying to be nosey , trying to find out all about us !!! so not nice . adding more swats to the count !!!!! what are you going to do next ???? you so need to be stopped !!!
(just kidding , other than me wanting to spank you)

Akirana 10-25-2007 01:40 AM

yeh t... let's gang spank her :D :skull-coo

Joanna 10-25-2007 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touriquet2001
you really are evil !!! why do you keep creating these threads ? aaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!! i think some one so needs spanked !!!!! not only that but you do it out on the regular board asking people all kinds of questions . just trying to be nosey , trying to find out all about us !!! so not nice . adding more swats to the count !!!!! what are you going to do next ???? you so need to be stopped !!!
(just kidding , other than me wanting to spank you)

lol oh yeah btw wtf is that thing in your avi ?
you can't stop me I am on a roll lol

Joanna 10-25-2007 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akirana
yeh t... let's gang spank her :D :skull-coo

thats so not nice.
lol

touriquet2001 10-25-2007 02:31 AM

another reason why you are evil and need punished is your pm box is full !!!! even more whacks !!! it is an advent children person thank you very much . since you don't know , the final fantasy universe . man you really are evil !!!! just so not nice !!!!

Joanna 10-25-2007 02:44 AM

Quote:

another reason why you are evil and need punished is your pm box is full !!!! even more whacks !!! it is an advent children person thank you very much . since you don't know , the final fantasy universe . man you really are evil !!!! just so not nice !!!!

well stop sending me hairist hate mail and spam and my pm box won't be full (lol JK) must be the saved sent messages that have filled it up

OMG Like the pm allowance on this site is so limited thats so not nice

oh no are you into final fantasy that game is so lame

somedude 10-25-2007 03:11 AM

Joanna needs to be spanked! Alright everyone get your belts and line up:D *ties Joanna down with her naked butt in the air*;)

dark_d3viant 10-25-2007 04:24 AM

Quote:

*licks Sephiroth*

I'm thread-crashing I know. But god damn, I can't resist the love for FF male characters - esp Sephiroth :skull-lov

There's been very little Sephiroth love since Hellcat left, I'm deprived! :skull-cry

xx

dark_d3viant 10-25-2007 08:05 AM

Oh dear fuck. There goes my underwear...:eek:

xx

touriquet2001 10-25-2007 12:33 PM

here is the picture i made the avatar from :

http://img183.imagevenue.com/loc505/..._122_505lo.jpg

yep i love the final fantasy games , especially the most recent ones .
and sorry i don't know how to giant size them yet .
but if you click on it , it does get bigger .
like some other things if you play with them . (lol)
and now back to the abusing of joanna ..... omg , you are just so mean , just evil i say !!!!!

touriquet2001 10-25-2007 03:42 PM

and since sd was so kind to tie you and all .... with your cute little ass in the air ..... let the spanking begin !!!!

gaggirl 10-25-2007 07:45 PM

Your such a bitch. no wait.. make that biaaatch.

You think of all these cool threads, how many of these threads do you need woman?!

Also, I dont like the way you lighten things up all the time. whats wrong with war and mayhem and hate and nastiness! Your too nice. too fun to be here. and flirting with the boys to maek them gang spank you tsktsk dont you know thats MY job! Im so JELLUS!

You too touriquette who asked you to join in? You should change your name to defender lol

While Im at it, Sindyloo is another one that lighten things up to much. Shes too funny. Not fair!

j/k

of course

meh ...I dont the hate thing too well. I love you guys! *joins in the line to gang spank the biatch but unfortunately said biatch doenst see the riding crop behind my back*

touriquet2001 10-26-2007 09:02 AM

me a defender ? lmao no no no !!!! i just wanted to keep you tied up in the basement a little longer !!! so we both could abuse joanna when i got her down there !!!!!

Joanna 10-27-2007 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaggirl (Post 101615)
Your such a bitch. no wait.. make that biaaatch.

You think of all these cool threads, how many of these threads do you need woman?!

Also, I dont like the way you lighten things up all the time. whats wrong with war and mayhem and hate and nastiness! Your too nice. too fun to be here. and flirting with the boys to maek them gang spank you tsktsk dont you know thats MY job! Im so JELLUS!

You too touriquette who asked you to join in? You should change your name to defender lol

While Im at it, Sindyloo is another one that lighten things up to much. Shes too funny. Not fair!

j/k

of course

meh ...I dont the hate thing too well. I love you guys! *joins in the line to gang spank the biatch but unfortunately said biatch doenst see the riding crop behind my back*

actually its you that needs the spanking since your in a not nice thread being nice and thats so not nice.:skull-big

ooooh what are you trying to do use some kind of reverse pyschology and not be nice by making us all feel guilty about not being nice? thats so not nice:skull-big

biaatch omg have you gone gangsta? what next are you going to greet everyone by saying whats up my homies:skull-big

lol no need to be jealous I will let you stand in for me and take my spanking for me, your so much more deserving of being spanked anyway:D

yes sindyloo is funny but with a name like that she would need to be :D

touriquet prolly has that name cuz he has been jacking off too much and has had to put his arm in a sling

all you guys talking about spanking me I know self defence so you all had better stick to spanking the monkey.:D

See Gaggirl thats how to diss properly you have so much to learn yet grasshopper lol

touriquet2001 10-27-2007 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna (Post 101943)
touriquet prolly has that name cuz he has been jacking off too much and has had to put his arm in a sling

all you guys talking about spanking me I know self defence so you all had better stick to spanking the monkey.:D

hey how did you know ???? :eek: but it's just cause of those pics you sent !!!! ;) i for one , after seeing your nude pics would love to take the risk . :D but if you lose you'll be getting more than a spankng . :skull-lov
:skull-big :skull-big :skull-big :skull-thu

sindyloo 10-27-2007 05:20 PM

OH MY??? Listen to Fucking Miss...PRIM and PROPER would you now??

I bet you freaking Still stick out your Pinky when you are sipping on your tea and eating your scones huh??:skull-thu :skull-big :skull-big

And DONT try to change the SUBJECT, your BUM is still going to get warmed up my Dear!;) :D

No MATTER whether or not you are NAUGHTY or NICE...you will get your Whacks!!:skull-thu :skull-thu

virginfantasy 10-27-2007 05:25 PM

you all sound like freakin' valley girls: "that's so not nice of you", "ooooh what are you trying to do use some kind of reverse pyschology and not be nice by making us all feel guilty about not being nice? thats so not nice"-(that just confused the hell out of me!!)- does this mean that nice girls like myself aren't wanted here?
because i'm all up for a gang spank!!

touriquet2001 10-27-2007 05:28 PM

come on in v/f the more the merrier !!! (getting the whip for v/f) .... oh hey didn't we say you always get more than you want . sorry that was so not nice of me .....

virginfantasy 10-27-2007 05:38 PM

oh, haha. very nice!
*takes the whip* well, since you're the one being so not nice to me, can i spank you?