Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Raping Tits - Satisfying a Craving For Tits (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=77713)

dokturok 01-29-2012 02:14 PM

Raping Tits - Satisfying a Craving For Tits

I know this might sound odd, but I am a breast man and sometimes I just get a craving to suck on titties. Big tits, fat tits, fake tits, real tits...tits in general are a good thing. They are comfort food, really. I can vividly remember trying to go to sleep on the night of literally the worst day of my life and thinking, "What I wouldn't give to be somewhere just sucking on a nice set of tits." To that end, I have been having a fantasy as of late where I see a woman in an airport for example who has literally the best set of titties I have ever seen...and she's cute too. I get her alone, forcing her to the ground, pressing my hard cock against her body. I throw up her blouse and rip open her bra to unveil her magnificent tits - a true work of art. I suck on them, grab them, I grope them, twist her nipples, bury my face in them and motorboat. All the while rubbing my hard cock over her thigh (I still have my clothes on - as does she with the exception of her shirt and blouse). "Oh, God," I begin to moan. "Your tits, God, I love your tits! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooood your tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits!" Suddenly my face contorts as I climax and collapse on her for a few seconds. I then roll away and begin to collect myself. She can tell I am about to leave and looks at me with this look of confusion and bewilderment that the act is all over. "What're...you're not...what?" She says. "Oh," surprised, I reply, "Did you - Did you think I was going to rape you? Oh, no. I just wanted to suck your tits. They are truly magnificent by the way."

clan_hunter 01-30-2012 03:35 AM

So to recollect, was this a rape fantasy or just a titty obsession?:D

dokturok 01-30-2012 04:40 PM

Little from column A, little from column B.

bruisedporcelain 02-11-2012 09:10 AM

soooooooooooo, what is a dull-through-prior-uuse, pearl headed pin? Lol...no seriously i have 0 idea.

Lil-Mac 02-11-2012 09:20 AM

I think he means nipple pins and how much agony he could cause by useing dull ones.

Myself I have never been one to mar a good set of titties... I just enjoy them too damn much to ruin them.

This sort of reminds of George Carlins "Seven words you cant say on TV"

SHit, Piss, Cunt , Fuck, Cocksucker, Motherfucker and Tits... Why Tits, tits shouldnt even be on the list... Tits sounds like a snack food... New from Nabisco; Chesse Tits, Corn Tits, Rice Tits, Potato Tits... Bet you cant eat just one!! :skull-big:skull-big:skull-big

For you young folks out there if you havent heard that comedy skit yall should google it. Extremely funny stuff. :skull-roc:skull-roc:skull-roc

bruisedporcelain 02-11-2012 09:27 AM

Oh right.. my imaginations led me to some weird places with hes description at one point i was thinking of like a prostitute sprayed with cum but ..it didnt really fit anything else about the conversation so i was like mmmm...no.

Personally I have really big boobs 10g,delicate nipples and a little waist,they have been a focus for any man i have dated.

Lil-Mac 02-11-2012 10:11 AM

Not sure what 10g is. Here in the States we use letters to size boobs. A through D

A's are lemon or apple sized
B's are Orange or grapefruit sized
C's are cantalope sized
D's are... ok, I've run out of fruits so going to say volleyball sized. :D

Normally I like smaller boob sizes, the A's or B's. Mainly though I just want the boobs to look good, to look like they are proportional, natrual for the girl's frame.

bruisedporcelain 02-11-2012 10:14 AM

Oh yeah sorry your a guy.
Basically it is 4 sizes bigger then D-volleyball sized lol
and 10 means i am quite skinny.

Lil-Mac 02-11-2012 10:17 AM

Four sizes bigger than D?? Like Quadruple D's??

bruisedporcelain 02-11-2012 10:22 AM

Haha if i could post a picture of what 10g is here,i would.

Lil-Mac 02-11-2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruisedporcelain (Post 1008268)
Haha if i could post a picture of what 10g is here,i would.

Whats stopping you? :skull-tea:skull-tea

bruisedporcelain 02-11-2012 10:33 AM

it wont be my own lol . This is basically the size of 10g boobs http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...2a8ea770a1.jpg

Lil-Mac 02-11-2012 11:10 AM

Yep, yep.... those are some big boobs alright!! :D

bruisedporcelain 02-11-2012 11:15 AM

but to satisy your tastes, i also found a picture of small boobs for you, to cancel it out lol http://ftop.ru/images/201108/ftop.ru_23720.jpg

Lil-Mac 02-11-2012 11:27 AM

Oh Snap!! There we go :p

You find the best pics :)

pigHunter 02-11-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dokturok (Post 1000339)
I know this might sound odd, but I am a breast man and sometimes I just get a craving to suck on titties. Big tits, fat tits, fake tits, real tits...tits in general are a good thing. They are comfort food, really. I can vividly remember trying to go to sleep on the night of literally the worst day of my life and thinking, "What I wouldn't give to be somewhere just sucking on a nice set of tits." To that end, I have been having a fantasy as of late where I see a woman in an airport for example who has literally the best set of titties I have ever seen...and she's cute too. I get her alone, forcing her to the ground, pressing my hard cock against her body. I throw up her blouse and rip open her bra to unveil her magnificent tits - a true work of art. I suck on them, grab them, I grope them, twist her nipples, bury my face in them and motorboat. All the while rubbing my hard cock over her thigh (I still have my clothes on - as does she with the exception of her shirt and blouse). "Oh, God," I begin to moan. "Your tits, God, I love your tits! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooood your tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits!" Suddenly my face contorts as I climax and collapse on her for a few seconds. I then roll away and begin to collect myself. She can tell I am about to leave and looks at me with this look of confusion and bewilderment that the act is all over. "What're...you're not...what?" She says. "Oh," surprised, I reply, "Did you - Did you think I was going to rape you? Oh, no. I just wanted to suck your tits. They are truly magnificent by the way."

Dokturok, I like your post! I'm also very much into female tits, especially into using those tits to humiliate and abuse the owner. Every girl I see, the first body part I look at are the tits. I imagine how it would be to walk into a dark room where the poor girl (still fully dressed) is waiting for me, tied up in a chair. I walk up to her and immediately grab her tits and start manhandling them. 'god, you've got lovely tits pig. I'm not gonna let go of them soon...' I keep my promise and keep massaging her titmeat while I comment her tits. This must be so humiliating for the girl, while at the end she's not physically hurt at all. Lovely.

Unlike your story, the girl would get raped, her tits abused, but that's just common sense :D

alabamakmg 02-19-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pigHunter (Post 1008548)
Every girl I see, the first body part I look at are the tits.

Same here. And it's a bad habit when you finally look up and it's a coworker, or one time, my boss.

dokturok 02-23-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pigHunter (Post 1008548)
Unlike your story, the girl would get raped, her tits abused, but that's just common sense :D

I guess I don't involve the rape aspect because this fantasy, as it stands, reminds me of the first time I had an orgasm with another person involved...(remember those days...when second base was sex as you knew it.) I still remember sliding my hands over her tits, our eyes locking for a second...and my stomach went tight..."Is...is that ok?" She closed her eyes and said, "Mmmhmmm." Of course my first thought was, "Really!? Seriously!?" I buried my face in her tits and began sucking before she could change her mind. Ahh, the good old days. :D